main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Some Good News to Share

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ZOOfo-Dyas, Nov 14, 2008.

1. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I am exceptionally happy right now... My good friend Tyria (Carri), whom some of you know, struck a deer on her way home from work tonight. The airbags deployed as expected, and her seatbelt was properly functioning, and as a result, other than stuttering like Mel Tillis when she called me, she is perfectly fine.

If you could all keep her in your thoughts tonight and tomorrow, I would really appreciate it. She is taking her Praxis tomorrow (state teaching exam), and thanks to the accident she's hopped up on adrenaline. She needs your good thoughts so she can do well on this exam, and get through the trauma of the accident. Thanks

2. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    Oh no's!!!

Sorry to hear about that -

Tyria's good people.

We'll keep her in our prayers.

CC

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    OMG, ZOO . . . any update?

4. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I don't think she's gotten the results from her test yet, but the insurance company totaled the car and she's already gotten the replacement for it. And the stuttering was gone that Saturday night. Which is good, because it was really hard not to laugh when she was talking. ;)

5. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    You are teh cuddly-evil...