main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sometimes

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by F16WarBird, Sep 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    I just don't know why I'm not allowed to kill stupid people without fear of reproach.

2. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    Because it would end up with just you and millions of women and it would seriously effect your health so by not letting you annihilate people we are just thinking of you... honest :p

3. Tay-Mar

Tay-Mar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2005
    Joe, I too would like to join your quest in eradicating stupid people I do however have an alternative - The Stupid Tax.

Allow me to expand your understanding of the concept. Everyone pays a set amount of tax based on their use of common sense, for example our Prime Minister would pay around £5,000,000 per annum due to his lack of common sense, I for instance would only pay around £1.39 per annum. This scheme also has room for additions like the 'Public Stoning' amendment where instead of charging someone for a completly stupid act or thought, they could be dealt with in a more 'hands on' fashion. I realise that this idea may seem a little radical but desperate times require desperate measures.

4. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    i know many students and a few teachers at school who would never have any money if you did that. then they would steal from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.