main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Spiderman

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Ripster, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ripster

Ripster Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    Sorry, this isn't about SW, but I just read the novelization of Spiderman, and while not the deepest book in the world, I liked it, actuallly, I devoured it in about 4 1/2 hours. I can't wait to see the movie. Anybody know when it came/comes out?

~SR

2. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    It comes out during Celebration 2 weekend May 3-5 *S*

3. darth_saul

darth_saul Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    The f\x look like crap in the trailer, and the movie doesn't look all that interesting. Why not go to a Spiderman forum to discuss this, hmmm?

4. Ripster

Ripster Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    Hmmmm... maybe cuz I don't care what other spiderman people think, I wanted to know if other Star Wars fans liked it. To kinda see if they were interested. Kinda, send out a bit about what I like and see if the other Austinite Star Wars fans and I had other things we like besides Star Wars in common.

SR

5. Darth Meskin

Darth Meskin Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2000
    No need for rudeness, DS.

I can't wait for Spider-Man, either! Probably the coolest super-hero in history. So here's one Spidey fan (who's also a Star Wars fan). In fact, I'll be seeing Spider-Man at a theater in Indianapolis that weekend! Heh heh... :)

6. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    May 5 is the official release date I believe.

7. darth_saul

darth_saul Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2001
    Not looking forward to Spiderman. Sorry to sound rude.

8. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    SW and Spideman are obviously 2 very different typs of movies. As far as superhero movies go, Spiderman looks to be the best once since Batman (the first one). AS far as SW movies (which are, in my opinion, in a genere all their own) AOTC looks to be the best since ESB.

2002 is going to blow away the ticket sales record for a year thanks to these two movies along with all of the other hyped films due later this year: MIB II, Minority Report, Harry Potter 2, Two Towers . . . did I miss any?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.