main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: A Shadow Over The Force

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GuNgAnFaN3090, Feb 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuNgAnFaN3090

GuNgAnFaN3090 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 16, 2008
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?

STAR WARS

Death clouds the jungle moon of Yavin 4. It has been overtaken by Imperials. Luke Skywalker and his remaining knights in training have been forced to flee into hiding. With AT-AT?s and ST?s, the stormtroopers destroyed all of the transport that Luke could have used to escape. Whoever sent the Imperials was smart, they sent down no transport capable of getting anyone off the moon, leaving the troopers just as stranded as the Jedi. Not all hope is yet lost! Luke and his knights-in-training fled into the Jungle, but before the old Massassi temple was overrun he had enough time to send just one distress signal?

Han Solo keyed his request into the automated answering machine. The flashing light indicated someone had called and left a holo message while he had been gone.

?One new message,? said the machine. ?From? Luke Skywalker.?

?Good,? started Han, ? ?Bout time the kid gave me a call. It?s been forever and Chewie misses him.?

?Han!? Han turned at the anxious sound of his friends voice. ?Han! Something?s wrong?Imperials killed?need New Republic?NOW!?

?I?m coming buddy!? Han rushed to the landing bay that held both Chewbacca and the Falcon?

Welcome all to my RPG. Okay, lets get right to it. We need a few Jedi in training to be on the run with Luke. I'll take any age of knights in training. Also, as the game progresses, we'll need some Imperials. I'll let you know when I want them an see who wants to give it a go. I think that's it...oh, I'll be playing Han Solo when he comes in later. Chewbacca is up for grabs, but no CS needed for him!

Rules:

1: PM all CS to me! If you post them here they will be ignored
    2: No godmoding
    3: GM's word is law! Respect it!
    4: Follow all TOS and JCF rules
    5: I'm only letting users be 1 character to start. Once I see you can handle that, you will be given the choice of another.
    6: HAVE FUN!!!

Character Sheet:

General Information-

Name:
    Race:
    Homeworld:

Appearance-

Height: (in Feet and Inches)
    Weight: (In Lbs.)
    Build:
    Clothing:
    Hair:
    Eyes:
    Skin:
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos:
    Facial Hair:

Personality-

Traits:
    Habits:

NOTE: I'm not putting in weapon because I'll be playing Luke Skywalker and HE decides who gets a lightsaber and when. You could start with one (at least one player will) or you could earn it throughout the game. Who knows, you might not get one at all.

2. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Keep the sheets coming. At this rate we'll be starting very soon!

3. ObiWanJedi93

ObiWanJedi93 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 29, 2008
    GM Approved!

Character Sheet:

General Information-

Name: Corbr Fraub
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant

Appearance-

Height: (in Feet and Inches) 6'0" (Six feet, since I never get those lines correct tongue )
    Weight: (In Lbs.) 130 lb.
    Build: Normal
    Clothing: Simple Jedi Robes
    Hair: Dark brown
    Eyes: Hazel
    Skin: White
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: A slight scar on left cheek
    Facial Hair: None

Personality-

Traits: Courage, Determination, Friendly...
    Likes: Use to like battling battle droids, now fighting the Empire
    Dislikes: The CIS and Empire
    Habits: Practicing lightsaber skills/ Form III

Can't wait to start!

4. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    GM Approved

Character Sheet:

General Information-

Name: Si-Ru-Sen
    Race: Tiss'shar (Orl-ar)
    Homeworld: Tss'sharl

Appearance-

Height: 6foot
    Weight: 840lbs
    Build: Tall for his race, muscular and extremely acrobatic & flexible.
    Clothing: None but a tan cloth bottom robe and a dark brown bandolier.
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Black
    Skin: Brown skin with tan coloured stripes.
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: Numerous scars across body, one large tribal tattoo running from shoulder join to wrist.

Personality-

Traits: Honest, Kind, Selfless, Morbid.
    Dislikes: None in particular

5. Nadia-Oomia

Nadia-Oomia Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2009
    GM Approved [face_dancing]

Character Sheet:

General Information-

Name: Census Grota
    Homeworld: Rabaan

Appearance-

Height: 5'9"(in Feet and Inches)
    Weight:140 (In Lbs.)
    Build: Medium
    Clothing: Off white tunic, brown leather belt, dark brown leggins and black boots
    Hair: Auburn
    Eyes: Green
    Skin: tanned
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: None

Personality-

Traits: Focused ,patient but rebellious
    Dislikes: Imperials
    Habits: Chewing his nails, biting his lip when nervous

6. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    GM Approved!!!

Character Sheet:

General Information-

Name: Arrix Natton
    Homeworld: Coruscant

Appearance-

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 165
    Build: slim, but muscular.
    Clothing: black pants, gray Jedi tunic, black boots.
    Hair: white, longish hair that goes over his ears down to his jaw.
    Eyes: Sun yellow
    Skin: light tan
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: none
    Facial Hair: eyebrows.

Personality-

Traits: cautious, pessimistic, would much rather stay home and read a book the go on a mission.
    Dislikes: Danger, Imperials, pain.
    Habits: Plays with his eyebrows while he's thinking, crosses his leg whenever sitting

7. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    Great Job everyone. I've recieved plenty of CS and I think we are now full. (Just waiting for a few I've approved to post)

If I didn't Approve you or you didn't send the CS in time, don't worry. I'll be acceptng CS for Imperial leaders and stormtroopers. Also perhaps for a few New Republic soldiers. But we should be able to start soon! Once I feel we're ready I'll start us off. Until then, sit tight, the waiting shall end soon.

8. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    GM Approved :D

General Information-

Name: Sayuri Riko
    Race: Twi'Lek
    Homeworld: Naboo

Appearance-

Height: 5 foot 4 inches
    Weight: 89 pounds
    Build: Agile; skinny
    Clothing: Dark brown shirt, pants; black boots and headgear
    Hair: None (Well, that just sounds creepy.)
    Skin: Blue

Personality-

Traits: Less courage than she'd like - friendliness - temperamentality
    Likes: Luke's "Hot Chocolate" drink - climbing trees, rocks, and everything climbable - friends!
    Dislikes: Thorny trees - Imperials
    Habits: Twisting her fingers and/or biting her nails - when she's either bored or in anguish.

9. bobmarley

bobmarley Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2009
    GM APPROVED [face_peace]

Name: Jekula
    Race: 25
    Homeworld: Malastare

Appearance-

Height: (in Feet and Inches)6 foot 2 inches
    Weight: (In Lbs.) 90lbs
    Build: Skinny yet suprisingly agile nand powerful.
    Clothing: Dark black coat, jet black boots, dungrees, bare chest, large trousers with many rips in them.
    Hair: Two wispy black strands of hair braided down the back of his head.
    Eyes: Poisonous yellow
    Skin: tanned, constantly dirty, and wrinkled by the sun.
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: many scars and cuts on his arm from fighting, a crescent shaped severe burn on his neck.
    Facial Hair: none

Personality-

Traits: Loyalty, courage yet suspicious and filled with anger.
    Dislikes: Jedi, arrogant people.
    Habits: jumping around nervously, spitting when annoyed.

Thanks guys!

10. Gurthrim_Lah

Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 19, 2008
    GM Approved

Name: Shaelen Blikit
    Race: Twi'lek
    Homeworld: Ryloth

Appearance-

Height: 5'8(in Feet and Inches)
    Weight: 145(In Lbs.)
    Build: Normal
    Clothing: Jedi Robes
    Hair: none
    Eyes: Hazel
    Skin: Green
    Facial Hair: none

Personality-

Traits: Shy, silent, Observant, Friendly.
    Likes: Likes to learn about the Force and to tinker with mechanical stuff and things (not a mechanic).
    Dislikes: Losing, Killing and failing.
    Habits: Wax Lekkus and sits around and watches the other Knight-in-training.

11. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    Just a note to say that on the CS for the character Jekula there was a typo on the Race of the character and he is infact a

Dug

12. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    GM APPROVED=D=

Name: Lemy Henderick
    Homeworld: Naboo

Appearance- Aconsumate noble from Naboo, Henderick appears more as a Lord than an Imperial Admiral. He has white hair and a nice and smooth goatte. As a noble he commands attention and deserves to be heard, his distinct voice, a basso , leads to givign even more respect. He is a veteran of various wars and is a proud Imperial and clearly hates Jedi, considering them hate mongers whose sole pourpose is disrupt order.
    Height: (in Feet and Inches) 6'3 feet
    Weight: (In Lbs.) 200 pounds
    Build: Normal, but bulky for his age.
    Clothing: White Imperial officer clothes similiar to Thrawn's but he has a red cape that starts from the shoulder pads.
    Hair: SHort trimed, similiar to Dooku's.
    Skin: Light
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: On his forehead Lemy has the tattoo of the House of Henderick on his forehead.
    Facial Hair: The white goattee trimed.

Personality- Arrogant and asured of himself he believes Human aare superiori to aliens, as many Imperials did. Henderick was cruel but not evil he beleive like Thrawn in promoting cleverness and initiative instead of killing of at the veyr first foul. Henderick is a suave man, who enjoys life's pleasures to the fullest, he also is very intelligent, appointed by the Emperor himself as Admiral at the tender age of 27, his brillaince was without question and now is one of the EMpire biggest allies. He intends to destroy his mos t hate drivals, the Jedi. However he knows how to play hios troops and they support him 100%

Traits: Very smart, skilled using the vibroblade and has a custom amde one that looks like a rapier ( I beleive the character should be a threat to the Jedi both militarily and on the field of battle), Henderick is also known for his dirty tricks during battle.
    Dislikes: Jedi, aliens, ignorance, and the New Republic
    Habits: Practices fencing every day, read and writes for pleasure, has a very distinct habit of reading strategy books making very knowledgable of war and machinery. Henderick has at least 90 children with women al around the Galaxy. This is due to his love of women however though not important gives him a little more prsonality. Henderick also has been know to have been trained in swordsmanship by Vader as he took a liking for the admiral.

13. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    I think we're ready to start. [face_dancing] Just a few notes before we begin:

1: If at any point you would like to quit, please tell me rather then stop playing with no notice.
    2: During the game I'll give some people the option of playing a second character. Don't ask!
    I've randomly decided who will start will lightsabers. If your name is not on the list, you'll have a chance to earn it later.

Characters who will start with a lightsaber:

Mister_Master

bobmarley

Master_Dmentae

If there are any questions just let me know. I'll give us a starting point.

IC:

Luke Skywalker and his knights-in-training were jogging at a good pace through the thick jungles of Yavin 4. They had been running all night and were all tired. It was about two standered hours until sunrise, the Stormtroopers would find them a lot easier then. Luke slowed then stopped next to a river. The water was running fast.

"Okay, lets take a moment to rest." Luke said, his breathing calmed but his voice was filled with emotion. "Why don't we all get a drink?"

TAG: Anyone

14. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    OOC:
    So for now I don't play right?

15. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008
    IC:

Corbr Fraub put his hands in the stream, cupping water and drinking. He then splashed some of the refreshing water onto his face, washing away the sweat and grime from the long night's training. Corbr sighed, then looked to the sky. Dawn was creeping in.

Corbr looked around at his fellow Jedi, and smiled. But something in the Force was telling him that dawn would bring a note of unpleasantness.

16. GuNgAnFaN3090

Oct 16, 2008
    OOC: I will PM you once you come in DarthZordon, I don't think it will be long.

IC:

"Is everyone okay?" asked Luke, concerned for his family. "Any injuries during the escape?"

TAG: Any

17. ObiWanJedi93

Aug 29, 2008
    IC:

Corbr looked around at his shaken comrades. He looked toward Master Skywalker and nodded, "Alright here, Master. Those Imperials are vile savages..."

Corbr continued refreshing himself with the water's sweetness. He then stood up, wiping his soaked hands on his Jedi leggings.

18. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC : Jekula Jungles of Yavin 4

Excellent Jekula thought to himself, they are all exhausted and many are injured. He was one of the only few with a lightsaber so he must use that to his advantadge while he could. For now though he would play the game....

"I know, Imperial scum Jekula spat while he to refreshed himself with the much needed water. His skin was dry and he felt dizzy but his, still strong, link to the Dark side of the force told him that danger was not far away.

TAG: All

19. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC: Jekula Yavin 4 Jungle

The patter of Imperial feet on the Jungle floor was growing louder and louder and the sun was setting fast, they needed a place to sleep for the night, somewhere safe and dry.

Jekula did not want to be any where near those Imperials when the Sun set so he activated his lightsaber and set off hacking into the jungle following Master Skywalker deeper into the unknown..

TAG ALL

20. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Si-Ru-Sen / Yavin 4 Jungles

Su-Ru heard the words of the others, but was concentrating on hearing any followers. He stood up from his prone position and went to the river, lapping it up quickly before checking his lightsaber "I was fortunate to gain this before we were attacked" he thought to himself, looking around the group of Jedi they had found so far. "I am healthy, Master. But I can tell that some of the others needs a rest, the imperials will move slower at night, but will be thorough in their search" he paused for amoment "The only question I have, is how did they find us?"

Tag: Gungan, all

21. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    IC:

Census was very tired from the long run "At least it get's us away from those imperials" Census thought, with a scowl on his face. He sat on a rock near the river and started to think of ways to escape the imperials without having to do all of this running, but Luke broke in to his thinking."Any injuries during the escape anyone?" Census had a cut on his arm starting from the back of his hand ending at his elbow. It had stopped bleeding hours ago and didn't seem like it was going to get an infection so he decided not to tell Luke for it would sound too much like complaining to him. Instead he went to the rivers edge and cleaned his arm, trying to hide it from everyone, then covered his arm with his tunic sleeve. He looked around at the tired, sweaty and dirty faces. "I hope we make it out of this alive." Census thought, chewing on his fingernails

22. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula Yavin 4 Jungles:

On hearing the words of the Tiss'shar, Si-Ru-Sen, he felt his heart miss a beat.

"The only question I have, is how did they find us?"

He hoped that the flash of fear in his eyes had not come to the attention of any of the others, he did not want to end up on the end of the famous Luke Skywalkers lightsaber and Si-Ru-Sen looking pretty handy in a fight too.

He was suprised at how easily he had been startled and began to meditate to clear his mind and begin to adjust himself back into tune with the Dark Side of the Force.... He would be needing it for later.

'I must just be very tired and thirsty, that is why i was so easily scared,' Jekula assured himself.

Although he knew it was not just that, something bigger was on its way....

23. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    Sayuri dropped down on a handy bed of moss. "Not to disappoint," she groaned, "but everyone is _not_ all right." She ruefully tightened the bandage over the hand she had injured while they were escaping the temple. If she kept it still, it wasn't so bad; any movement, however, and the incessant throbbing was back. Fatigue made a good distraction from her hand, though. "How far do we have to go, Master?" she turned her face to Master Skywalker, hoping the answer would allow her to stay right where she was for a few hours at least.

24. bobmarley

Feb 7, 2009
    IC Jekula:

On hearing of the news that Sayuri was injured his heart was lifted again, a small victory to the Sith Jekula mused.
    He could see the pain on the womans face when she moved her hand and thought about how he could use it to his advantage.

"How far do we have to go, Master?" She said and the whole group looked to Skywalker in anticipation, his next words would be crucial for the moral of the team and to the fate of this mission.

TAG: Gungan

25. Nadia-Oomia

Jan 4, 2009
    OOC: Sorry I was still writing when you posted. So I am deeply sorry if this intervenes

IC:

Census looked at Sayuri and her bandaged hand. It was dirty and needed to be replaced. Census tore a piece of his tunic, soaked it in the river, and walked over to Sayuri. He knelt down and took her hand, gently unwrapping the bandage for he knew how much she favored it, and uncovered a deep cut across her palm, it was slightly healed but not too much. He replaced the bandage looking up at her every so often to see her winced face. He finally finished bandaging her hand, then took his place again at the rock by the river staring at the almost morning sky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.