main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

VIDEO Star Wars Battlefront

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Sep 30, 2012.

1. Spazmatron

Spazmatron Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 19, 2012
    My PS2 still works after all these years. I've played both games so much that I kinda got bored of them lol. But its fun to play every once in a while.

2. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    that woul be pretty cool. Who are all the heroes in the game?

3. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Its a really fun game, but I could never beat it.

4. vypernight

vypernight Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    After watching ESB the other night, I felt like playing BF1 again (I really don't like 2). I played Galactic Conquest as the Empire, and even though I haven't touched either game in a while, I did pretty well. I lost Naboo 1 the first time, but annhilated them the second. On RV2, I managed to save Lord Vader by sniping half a dozen evil revels off his back (Can we say Promotion?). I then blew up Yavin and Kashyyk (which is a pain for the Empire).

Got to Hoth and it was a LONG and brutal battle. While I managed to take out the shield generator, the other walker got ahead of him and got roped, then I got roped. I jumped out but got shot. I came back as a shock trooper and shot a speeder but got shot again. At this point, we were behind with the score something like 31 to 70.

I came back as a dark trooper and bee-lined to the nearest rebel command post. I took it over but died, so I came back as a shock trooper again and dashed into the tunnels leading to the hanger. I got surrounded, but Lord Vader showed up (I was never happier to see his metal mug!) and together we took the tunnels and the hanger. This left the base that the generator leads to and only a handful of rebels.

I looked out of the hanger and saw BOTH respawned walkers standing directly over the last rebel base as their numbers plummeted quicker than a hutt on a speeder bike. Finally, one lone rebel remained; a wooker, and he was headed straight for me. He fired; I fired. He had a bowcaster; I had a rocket launcher. A moment later, and Hoth was all ours!

5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    In Battlefront 2, the heroes are

-Mace Windu
    -Anakin Skywalker
    -Darth Vader
    -Palpatine
    -Luke Skywalker
    -Obi-Wan Kenobi
    -Yoda
    -General Grievous
    -Han Solo
    -Count Dooku
    -Princess Leia
    -Boba Fett
    -Jango Fett
    -Chewbacca
    -Aayla Secura
    -Darth Maul

-Kit Fisto ( X-Box download only )
    -Asajj Ventress ( X-Box download only )

6. CoolyFett

Feb 3, 2003
    Its a game I still play on PS2. Id love to plaay an open world game based on one of the planets we see on episodes 1-6.

7. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Got an impossible question, here-just how much of the game's code has gotten out into public?

I suppose a fan project like the kotor 2 restoration might be feasible. maybe.

8. hunter77

hunter77 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    Damn this made me laugh xD But yea, bad situation :(
    I just bought BF2 on steam, wanted to play online with friends, and try some mods. Still love my PS2 copy though :3

9. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    The mods are the best thing about BF2. Huge battles, funny mods, unique skins...everything is piles better than the stock game.

RC-1991 and Zeta1127 like this.
  10. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    kit fisto and and asajj are not available anymore, even if you bought them previously to them being taken down. i had the characters and when they shut down the xbox servers those greedy ba*tards had the nerve to delete them from my xbox 360. i paid my own money for them, they also did that with streets of rage 2 which i purchased they took it off to buy but the people who had bought it got screwed over.

11. DarthBoba

Jun 29, 2000
    I could say something sarcastic about consoles, but I won't.

12. Find the Door

Find the Door Jedi Master

Dec 27, 2012
    I play it, but like all old games (with the exception of Dark Forces II) I end up turning it off after a match or so. Wish I had the drive to keep playing, but for some reason I just can't get past the fact that no matter what my ping resides in the 100ms range which makes it unenjoyable for myself (have heard others report of high ping as well).

13. kenobifan1999

kenobifan1999 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    I play occasionally

14. Ambervikings91

Ambervikings91 Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 1, 2012
    Sometimes when I go back home my younger brother and I will play it!

15. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Still just polishing a turd.