main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars: Clone Wars (2008) Coming to the Big and Small screen

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    I should be off at 6 pm every time unless i get the VTO then i would call to let you know, of coarse. Thanks alot!

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Hey Ron or Dan,

I do have the right episodes right? Droid 1&2 Bombad Jedi, the epsiode with Luminara and the ep with Fisto right? am I missing any?

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    I do not know if you saw Rookies or not but the order would be.

Season 1:
    "Ambush" · "Rising Malevolence" · "Shadow of Malevolence" · "Destroy Malevolence" · "Rookies" · "Downfall of a Droid" · "Duel of the Droids" · "Bombad Jedi" · "Cloak of Darkness" · "Lair of Grievous" · " not yet released untill 1/2/2009 Dooku Captured "

4. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    ATTENTION!

With my new job the schedule has literally been on the fly. I work until 7 and probably won't get out of there until at least 7:30. So let's aim for 8pm tomorrow night. Does this work? Sorry about the short notice but I didn't even know what I was working tomorrow until showing up for work today!

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Ron it doesn't make much since for me to pick you up at work for 8 pm, so do you want me to pick you up at your house say at 7:30pm.

6. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Are we going to do another episode veiwing as a group? I have all the episodes we haven't watched since last time ready to go.

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    After this friday I will have five episodes ready to go. Is everyone still interested in watching together?

8. rlevtzow

rlevtzow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    ?Clone Wars? Gets A Second Season
    February 10, 2009 by Michael Hickerson || Category: TV

Cartoon Network?s popular ?Star Wars: The Clone Wars? will continue to take viewers to a galaxy far, far away. The series has been picked up for a second season, set to debut later this year.

?Clone Wars? is one of Cartoon Network?s most popular shows, debuting with impressive numbers last fall and continuing to dominate its timeslot on Friday evenings.

The current season will continue to run first-run episodes until the season finale on March 20. Season two will begin airing sometime in the fall according to Variety.

The series has also been sold to TNT, who will begin airing encore presentations this Saturday evening.

9. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    To me this announcement from Cartoon Network is almost a Joke! Lucas has said they are going to make around 100 episodes(Five seasons at 22 episodes each is 110.) They were already finishing the Voice-over work for the Second season when the First season premiered. Cartoon Network has no say in whether or not Clone Wars is made, they only deside whether it airs on their channel. If Cartoon Network turned down the next season, Clone Wars would just go to a diffrent network or directly to DVD.:cool:

10. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    The only person who would make the changes of straight to dvd would be lucas, Cartoon Network would not want make GL mad they love having the show on the CN.

Ratings are great for the show.

11. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    I'd like to catch up on the show once again and I know I'm behind a LOT of episodes. Is anyone interested in doing another CW event at my place sometime soon?

12. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yeah maybe in a few weeks so I can record more of the episodes, but it would be fun.

13. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    How many episodes are there to catch up on? If it's quite a few perhaps doing this over the course of two nights would be best?

14. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Nine episodes, and the last one is part 1 of 3. Plus after those nine their are only three episodes left in the season.

15. rlevtzow

rlevtzow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    EXCLUSIVE: s? Live-Action TV Series Casting Underway?Star War
    Published by Eric Ditzian on Monday, March 9, 2009 at 3:16 pm.

'Star Wars'A live-action TV series set in the ?Star Wars? cosmos has been an elusive, tantalizing prospect for years. News of the potential production first surfaced in 2005 while George Lucas was promoting ?Revenge of the Sith.? Work on the ?Clones Wars? animated feature film and Cartoon Network series, though, took creative precedence. In late 2007, Lucas revealed that he and his team were about to begin writing scripts for the live-action show. Now MTV News has learned that casting for the series is currently underway.

During the junket for the Nicolas Cage thriller ?Knowing,? star Rose Byrne let slip that Team Lucas is casting a wide net for actors to join the show. ?A lot of my friends have been auditioning for it,? she said.

According to Lucas, the show will focus on minor characters from the saga and be set in the time period between ?Revenge of the Sith? (Episode III) and the original ?Star Wars? (Episode IV). The action will follow the Rebel Alliance as it slowly gains strength against the Empire. There will be Stormtroopers, but no Jedi or Darth Vader will appear on screen. As he did with the ?Clone Wars? series, Lucas will write and shoot an entire year?s worth of episodes before looking for a cable channel on which to air the series.

Thus, with casting just now moving forward, it looks to be quite some time before fans will be able to catch some live-action ?Star Wars? on the small screen.

Bryne couldn?t have been more pleased about her time working with Lucas on 2002?s ?Attack of the Clones.? ?My experience was wonderful,? she said. ?George is a great guy. I was just there for a week, standing behind Natalie [Portman] looking very demure and supportive. 95% of the fan mail I get is from ?Star Wars? and I?ve never seen them.?

As much as she enjoyed the ?Star Wars? experience, Byrne, who was nominated for a Golden Globe for her work on FX?s ?Damages,? will not be auditioning for the live-action series. ?I?m on a show,? she said. ?I don?t know if I look that good in space.?

Who would you like to see cast in a live-action ?Star Wars? TV show? Which cable channel would be the best outlet for the series?

16. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Cartoon network has been reshowing alot of the episodes. I have alot of them now, kasey when would you want to schedule and watch, say the fisrt five of the episodes?

17. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    It should be soon. Perhaps the weekend after Monopoly? I wonder how you can audition to get on the live action show, that would rule!

18. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    The next sunday would be fine. I believe the live action show is being cast in Australia if I recall correctly.

19. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Well looks like we're going on a road trip...a long one across water...when's a good time for you?:D

20. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Loved the episode. It was cool to see Aurra Sing in action again.

21. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002

hahaha I am not flying no where. I will stay here in the good ol usa. [face_flag]

you can call me a [face_chicken] all you want. but i think my Luck has been pretty good with the flights i have taken thanks to my [face_good_luck] .

no need to risk it any further. no fear of flying just a huge fear of Falling! lol and Crashing!! lol [face_praying] [face_skull]

22. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    So I have the next five episodes ready for the 5th of April. I think Ron and I are watching Wrestlemania XXV earlier in the day, but we could do it say around 8 that night. Kasey is this good for you then?

23. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    That would be fine. Can't wait!

24. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Here is the order of the last 12 episodes;
    Dooku Captured
    The Gungan General
    Jedi Crash
    Defenders of Peace
    Trespass
    The Hidden Enemy

Blue Shadow Virus
    Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    Strom over Ryloth
    Innocents of Ryloth
    Liberty on Ryloth
    Hostage Crisis

25. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Thanks for posting Dan I will get to work on this immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.