main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass STAR WARS Collectors' Informational thread of the Imperial Syndicate.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    That poster is really cool. Or as yall would say WICKED COOL. lol

I have a couple extra Tact Ops for ya as well as a couple extra Shocktroopers. I went through our spare room yesterday to find I had more than I thought. lol

2. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Actually, we'd say "Wicked p*ssa". Get it right ;)

Jorge, if you come across any more of the Tac Opps (501) figures between now and Saturday, could you snag me one? I'm just looking for the one and with the wife working evenings I don't get the chance to go on too many toy runs any more.

I hit the BK in Milford Saturday afternoon and picked up the Han/Boba Fett watch along with the Chewie and Snowspeeder toys for my son. I can't believe that BK charges $1.29 a piece for the toys. The BK I hit in Marlboro charges $1.29 for 2 of them.

3. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Jorge thank you! [:D]

Mike I got an extra Snowspeeder if you want it.

4. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I got an extra Tact Ops for ya Mike. I will bring it on Sat. Chris I will bring yours on Sat as well.

5. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    My son is all set with the speeder, but thanks for the offer Chris. He's actually not all that interested in the speeder toy, but he loves the spinning Chewie one. I need to head over to BK in a day or so to score the ROTS watch, so I'll have to take a look and see if they have any of the other spinners.

Jorge, you rock my friend! Is there anything you're in need of as far as figures or other collectibles go? If so, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

6. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I just got my late dinner and the BK in Milford they have all 6 watches available.

No Vader for me :(

7. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I finally was able to pick up the Utapau Shadow Trooper yesterday. :D

I got it at the Target in Milford. It was at the end of the isle,near the stockroom doors out of site of the regular SW stuff.

It was funny because I almost left the store after looking through the same old figures.

No more were on the shelf. Maybe they will get more in soon again.

8. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Nice pickup there Chris. That is a pretty cool figure. My wife actually likes that one not only because it is an exclusive but because it looks pretty cool.

I was able to pick up the next wave of BK toys. Emperor, Arc-170, kit fisto, and r2. I went to a BK by my mom's house after dropping her off to go on a bus trip to MI. I come out to OH for a funeral and my mom goes out of town. She was supposed to come to MA this weekend, but I had her cancel so I can be out here. Kinda funny I guess. lol

9. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I forgot to add that I picked up a DV from BK the other day. I thought I saw one on the counter when the lady was putting them into the kids meal bags and I asked her for one. She was like yes I do here ya go. It pays to go to the small town BKs every once in a while. lol

Nothing else new on the collecting front for me. I didn't have any luck back in OH finding stuff. I only went to a few stores mind ya so that would do it. Then again I didn't have much time to go hunting. lol From what I have been hearing the Shadow troopers should be on the shelves now at Target their official release date was either Sat or Thursday I can't remember now. I got mine a week ago or so thanks to the ol' lady. lol

10. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Headed out to the supermarket yesterday to do the Thanksgiving shopping and managed to find a couple of new things along the way. Found the Utapau Shadow Trooper at the Milford Target yesterday. They must have JUST put them out because there were 8 of them on the shelves. I originally wasn't going to get one of these, but ended up caving in and getting one.

Then over at the Milford Stop & Shop they had a couple of SW toy displays set up. There was nothing new as far as figures go, but they did have a bunch of the SpudTroopers for $7.00. Very funny looking.

11. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I saw some Spuds at Stop n Shop the other day and was surprised to see them there. Especially when the major retail stores haven't put them out yet. Well I should rephrase that I got one a week or so ago but that was the only one out at the time. I need to give that as a Secret Santa gift for my yahell group. lol

12. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Today I was able to pick up 3 out 4 of the newest BK toys. I didn't pick up Luke because I thought I already had him and needed an Emperor instead. Well I was wrong I needed a like not an Emperor. So I will hit a BK tomorrow to get the last one. lol

I also picked up a Lego Falcon for $49 on sale at Target today. They had a few of them and for that price I doubt there would be any left to put on clearance. I missed out on the AT-AT I wasn't going to miss out on my favorite ship.

Other than that nothing else new or indifferent. Some people in MN are reporting seeing the Separation of the Twins Wally World figs, but they weren't at the WW I went to this am. They did however have the new Unleashed battle packs. They look alright but I love the regular Unleashed figs and since there are already minatures out there I don't see the need for these. I just hope that for the 06 Saga line they don't use the same packaging as these because there will be even more replace and returns if they do. They are taping the backs of these packages like they did the ROTS. I do think I will be doing pre-orders from EE for waves for now on if that is going to be the case.

13. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    Jorge that is a pretty good price for the lego Falcon from what I have seen.

Well I have aquired a few items this week thanks to Jessica and a day of hitting multiple stores.

Republic Gunship,(Battle Pack)Imperial Throne Room a K-Mart exclusive,
    Clone Trooper 3 pack (green variant) :)

I put together the Republic Gunship so I can begin to display my clones.

14. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Cool finds there Chris.

I thought that was a really good price for the Falcon. I told my wife about it and she thought the same thing. Especially after we went to the Lego store in the Solmon Pond Mall and saw it for 99. lol

I did a lil shopping this am and picked up the Separation of the Twins figs from Wally World. Not too bad and the price was right at 4.77. I don't like the way the packages are sealed with tape on the back, but there is nothing I can do about that.

15. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I also picked up the Seperation of the Twins today also.

DarthWormie let me know if you don't find these I got an extra pair for you if you need them.

I was also able to pick up the Gentle Giant Darth Vader today at Suncoast. :D

I also got the second version of the Clone Trooper Evolutions and I picked up the new STAR WARS novel.

I only need the Jedi Temple Assault and I will be in nirvana.

16. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I need to pick up the Jedi Temple Attack pack myself. I haven't seen it yet. From what I have read they (K-mart) raised the price on these sets because they are collector items. I am not sure how true that is since I haven't seen one yet.

I may be going shopping tomorrow morning before football starts. I am debating about doing my southern route or heading north. lol My southern route is Webster, Millbury, Oxford, Auburn, and Worcester. Northern is Leominster, Framingham, Milford, Marlboro, and Westboro. lol I was in Milford on Friday and didn't find anything I didn't go to Bellingham though. I was in Marlboro/Hudson today and got the twins. I think it will be a game time decision. lol I do know I am going to pick up the new DV novel though at some point. I have a coupon for 25% so that will be nice.

17. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Chris ? I definitely do need the Separation of the Twins. Your are lifesaver bud, thanks!

18. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    No problem Mike, when I saw them I tried to call your cell but I couldn't get through to your voice mail.

I have just picked up the Mustafar Playset (Sam's Club Exclusive) it comes with 4 bonus figures Clone Troopers. Super Articulated I believe.

And I picked up the ARC-170 Fighter (Sam's Club Exclusive) it comes with Clone Pilot, 2 Clone Troopers, and R2-D2...or a similar looking astromech droid.

If anyone is interested in theses I can go back to Sam's Club and pick up some more , no problem.

19. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I got back from the Milford Target today and they had Battle Pack: Attack On Coruscant marked down from $19.99 to $13.98 and the Lava Obi and Lava Anakin exclusive figures at $9 bucks and some change.

I did pick up a Tarkin the other day though....finally.

20. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    I saw that stuff on clearance today myself at Marlboro Target. They had a ton of the Attack on Corscant like 16 or so. I might wait a week and pick up another set or two for a diaroma that I want to build.

I found a Tarkin the other day as well. I guess they are in the same wave as the Twins Figs at Wally World. Plus he is also in the same wave as Dooku so if you see a Dooku look around you might find a Tarkin. That is if you need one.

21. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I finally found a Tarkin yesterday at the Bellingham TRU. it was in one of those 2-packs with a Mas Ammeda figure.

22. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    I already posted this over at Boston, but figured I'd give it a shot here as well...

This is going to sound like a weird request, but if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. I bought my son an Electronic Lightsaber back in October as a Christmas present. Since then, he's discovered my old ROTJ Luke one and really doesn't need a second one.

My problem is, I don't have the receipt anymore and I know that if I try and return it, all I'll get is a store credit and for about 60 percent or so of what I originall paid.

I was hoping someone out there might have recently bought one and still have either the actual or gift receipt that they don't need and could float my way.

23. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Sorry I don't have any receipts for a lightsabre. I am more of a smuggler by nature than a Jedi. More on that later. lol

I wanted to report that the other day one of my co-workers gave me the Marvel SW comic for A New Hope. It is the one from 77 I do believe. It isn't in the greatest of shapes, but it is pretty cool to have I think. He also gave me some random EP1 stuff like pens and pencils, plus a POTF2 Orange card DV. He was moving and wasn't going to have the room like he did at his current place so he decided to give some stuff away.

24. chewykingwookie

Jul 24, 2005
    Wonder if any one can help me out. I am looking for an Unleashed General Greivous. For some reason I can't find the one I had. I think I packed it somewhere but haven't been able to track it down yet. Go fig that one I clean up the spare room and now I can't find a darn thing. lol

25. DarthLucanas

Mar 22, 2003
    I haven't seen a General Grievous Unleashed since probably May.

If I do see one I will grab it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.