main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace returns to theaters in 3D February 10, 2012

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DOMNUSKYWALKER, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace returns to theaters in 3D February 10, 2012

Not sure which theater this will be at but it would be fun to do something in costume.

2. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    I'm down!

3. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Anyone up for this event?

4. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Lee from Regal Cinemas has contacted us to set up a display at the Columbus location. He wants us on Friday, Feb 10th from 6:30 to 9:30 and Saturday, Feb 11th from 1:00 to 9:30. I think this would be a great idea to do. We had a huge display for ROTS and we set up for a week!

5. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Yes he told us that he need as many costumed peep as we can conger up. Barry and I are up for it

6. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Rick and I are down for the 10th. Rick works on the 11th, and I have a prior comment during the day. It's ify right on fo me for the evening of the 11th. I would need to get someone to watch Jordyn. Don't know if I can swing it for two nights in a row. I will know more in a couple of weeks.

7. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    Put me down for the 10th too. Can't do sat. Celebrating my birthday and my sister's free-from-chemo for 2 months anniversary. That will be a very busy weekend for everybody movie 10th-11 and meeting! Lovin' Star Wars!

8. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    I may be a little late have to go home and get barry and the table cloths

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.