main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Star Wars Episode III "Revenge of the Sith"

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Just wanted to get everyone's reaction to the new title. I think it is excellent, redeeming the two previous lackluster titles. Also you can preorder the T shirt online at shopstarwars.com. I just think it's cool because the logo is identical to the "Revenge of the Jedi" Logo.

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    While I disagree about the last two titles being lackluster, I do agree that this title rocks, and is very reminisent of the original trilogy. All the artwork, pictures and logo's are very old school. I in fact ordered a "Revenge of the Sith" T-shirt only a few hours ago. I think it's cool. Lucas basically gets to re-use an idea he had for Jedi, which is a neat thing...but I figured I should have the shirt in case he changes the title, seeing as its happened before.

3. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    yeah I ordered the t shirt too.. Doubtless this will bw the most merchandised film in history. I trully doubt he will change the title. Revenge of the Jedi was never "offical".

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, but hopefully it's more advertised than AOTC was...granted it had good advertising, just not very much of it.

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    yeah Episode 2 had the right amount, but this is the last movie.

6. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    I was at the "Star Wars Spectacuar" at Comic-Con where they anouced the title and Sansweet made a point that Lucas will not change it.
    Also, at the FanClub Breakfast they said the markiting for TPM was too much, AotC was too little, and EpIII will be just right.

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Lucas will market the heck out of "Revenge of the Sith". Its the last Star Wars film ever. Hence why after the title was annouced, the T-Shirt went on sale immediately. I am very happy with this title (espically since Gungan, Clone, Ewok, or something of that nature wasn't in the title). Now here is hoping (and I am pretty sure it will) that the movie will live up to it.

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey, good point there about ESB with Yoda talking about Anakin, I never even thought about that.

9. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    yeah i never thought about it that way either on ESB hmmm way to be thinking there makes me wonder what else i may have thought could be different

10. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I know what you mean. It blew me away when someone explained it to me. But it makes so much since...

11. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Ron, how do we get a hold of you???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.