main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Star Wars: Episode VII - "The Empire of the Jedi" (RPG) **Next Session: TBA**

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Spike_Spiegel, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Good RPG playing all around, the characters felt very alive. I had lots of fun!!! Btw look back to the Jedis that died in the crash and see who fits the armored man description. Also to those of us that started as knights remember your master and see if it also might fit.

With that said, I take leave of you lads. Later!

2. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Dang, I've been sick all weekend. :(

That's what happens when you hang out with too many groupies (media exposure can be hazardous to your health). :p

How about a session summary?

3. Roman

Roman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I can only talk about the space battle. Enjoy it, but next meeting I will let NPC to be the pilots, I WANT GROUND ACTINO NEXT TIME!

Intelligence discover that many of the enemy ships came from Curuscan, and that there were a space station in orbit and a complex in the planet.

While Jerry and I distracted the ?Empire? in a dogfight, the rest sabotage a space station with many Star destroyers on it. Well, if you can call destroying about 150 TIE-fighters a distraction. (I call it been trigger-happy).

After that the sabotage team landed while we stay on orbit. They order us to land, but when we at last get there the fight was over. We found 3 clones, bald females with white makeup, and each one with 2 lightsabers.

Then a lot of holograms show-up. Each of a different battle. And in the center a hologram of 3 people. The only face we could recognize what at the side of the mastermind, Luke (a clone, of course).

Not only we found that we where distracted all this time, but the master apparently order one of use, and apprentice, to blow-up the ships that where with us.

We are now with only 3 ships, and maybe a traitor in our group. Part of me believe that the Sith Lord (must be a Sith Lord, right) is telling a lie, another false clue to distract us again. But, there must be someone from inside giving information, there is no doubt about it.

4. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    It was Assajj Ventress which the Jedi encountered. Of course, your chars don't know this... ;)

So here is basically what happened:

The group assembled in the a briefing room. Data pointed out to troop movements leading to sector 001. Probe droids were sent to a number of systems and found nothing, except on Coruscant, where they found a major shipyard and a facility. After some really good strategy talk by the players (kudos here guys, that scene was excellent and in character), the plan was set. Sent a small fighter force to engage the fighters of the base as a diversion and then smuggle in the captured TIE Bomber specially modified to carry passengers in the bomb bay. Ricardo, Digi, Tumba and Luis set out on this mission while Ger and Jesus lead the fighter assault.

Both missions were a success, with the players using their mind to come up with excellent strategies (including a well used animal companion. ;) ) The players felt a huge surge in the Dark Side and they went down to investigate while they waited for the main fleet to arrive.

They met with the Imperial Palace restored from the Vong jungle. They received clearance to land and were greeted by red robed royal guards who led a group into the palace while Ger and Jesus kept backup. They went inside the throne room, where the Empress was waiting. She stood up and ignited two red lightsabers. Suddenly, two more Empresses jumped into the room. The Jedi were confronted by three mysterious women. They did battle with them, with Digi receiving a nasty lightsaber cut, but otherwise survived, while Ger and Jesus fought their way into the throne room.

When the battle was over, dozens of holos lit up the room. In each, a fierce battle was being fought. The Republic was under siege and, from the looks of it, they were losing badly.

From the center of the room, a huge holo of a man dressed in black with an armor hidden by a cloak appeared. The man was flanked by two figures. One with the face of the clones in Mon Calamari, the other every Jedi recognized...it was the face of the Skywalker.

"Fools. You have been caught by my trap. As we speak, dozens of Republic forces are under attack by my forces," he said.

He then looked over your group and said, "My apprentice, it is time. Detonate the bombs."

Then a holo of your fleet arriving from hyperspace appeared. As soon as it exited into real space, all the ships blew up and the whole fleet was destroyed...

Thus you are left to consider what you have learned...

5. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    considering the situation, and seeing the growing trends of using clones lately i'd say that besides from having a darkside clone of Luke, the black armored dark figure could be Anakin in a "pre-darth vader as we used to know him" state... as for the 3rd figure that we couldn't see the face off i'd say that we are either dealing with an overzised clone of Yoda (which i highly doubt and i say it as a joke) or a dark sided clone of Mace Windu... or who knows... maybe the Emperor himself...

if these are the foes that we ought to deal with i thank the maker for the newly upgraded characters we received...the update was much needed...

more POWER.... UNLIMITED POWER!

btw, i want to thank Tumba for giving me some advice on my character. he made me believe in it again and suggested ways to play my characters ive never thought about!

6. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    No worries Dig, same thing happened to my character, well you can ask Pete how much I bit#$d about it. One just has to groove into it. Each character has an incredible potential and we can all see how we get into them sooner or later. What also helps a lot is the whole team effort thing, we all have our perks and our strenghts, also our flaws.

We still have one more session to go guys! All hell will break loose soon!!!

Once again look to your masters......your original masters, even the ones that died and the ones that the lvl. 9 jedi had. It has to be one of them, after all he did say apprentice........ and the whole blowing up ship was done on Mon calamari, as the whole credit funding for the large scale war weapons. Also the ship that periodically landed on Mon Cal. The Sith was all the time under our own nose..........who was in charge of security or had access to troop patrols?

Anyhow see you at the battle field!

7. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    ¿La próxima será viernes junio 3?

8. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    no podríamos hacerlo este viernes o este sabado o el sabado proximo?

9. Jedi_Boricua

Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2002
    Tu estas jukeao......

10. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Esta semana no puedo. Les dejo saber sobre la proxima.

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    *ahem* .........CUANDO?!!! *ahem* por favor. LOL

12. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Pete y Juan.

En verdad que este wiken no puedo ni viernes ni sábado, les pido de los más hondo de mi ser, con toda mi alma, con lágrimas en los ojos que lo hagan el próximo fin de semana. Viernes 10 o sábado 11, no importa cual.

13. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Yo creo que no puedo este wiken tampoco...

14. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Desde ahora voy indicando que el sabado 11 seguramente no podre, just in case. De ser este fin de semana, tampoco podre ya que me operan el viernes.

15. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    eermm... has a date has ben set for the next installment of "TEOTJ"... i'm ready to kick some force-using-clone-trooper's ass...

16. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Just a friendly reminder

17. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    Ahem...Yo me voy en 16 días.

18. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Here is the deal. Mañana viernes realmente no puedo pq puede ser que tenga que ir a CR para ver a mi mama que la operan. El sabado tampoco podemos por el concierto. El fin de semana que viene es el fin de semana de Padres. Lo que se me ocurre seria domingo durante el dia, pero no estoy 100% sure.

19. Jedi_Boricua

Apr 17, 2002
    I guess...

Puede ser en la semana.

20. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Yo no tengo problemas con que sea el domingo o en la semana, pero yo estudio los martes y viernes.

Si fuera el domingo necesito saber a que hora ha ver si pueno ir a Arecibo por la noche o no. (No es obligatorio, de hecho, ire hoy).

¿Que tal despues del concierto? ( :) :D :p [face_laugh] )

21. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Yo no puedo el domingo por el día; trabajo hasta las 8:00pm

pero el Sábado despues delconcierto me la tiro

no se acabará tan tarde, como a las 10:00pm tops.

it's a wild idea.

en la semana no tengo problema.

22. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    Este fin de semana esta "out of the question" para mi; voy a estar en Culebra para la boda de mi hermano (y limpiando inodoros). Si todos los jugadores estan disponibles el sabado o el domingo, no postpongan el juego por mi. (Pete, you don't need me to use the Schwartz, I came from a Cracker Jack box)

Si no hay quorum para este fin de semana, se podria entonces cuadrar para el proximo (el dia de los padres cae domingo) o durante los dias laborales entre medio.

23. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Necesitamos terminar esto pronto, ya que Luis se nos va. Roman, a que hora sales este viernes?

24. Roman

May 30, 2002
    Normalmente salgo a las 9:00 PM, pero de ser necesario puedo pedir salir antes. Me dicen.

25. Lucidus

Nov 26, 2002
    ¿Pedro, cuando nos reunimos?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.