main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Read, PA Star Wars Game Club

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Crazed_Ewok, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Let me know if the IP thing works. If it doesn't, I'll move the gaming night back until you can figure out the bugs.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I heard no word so I'm guessing we're still on for tonight. I'll meet with you all at 9:10 over an AIM chat. I'll send out the invitations.

3. jedimasterbryan

jedimasterbryan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2002
    i may or may not be there, my throat is really sore, i think i caught something at school. So i may go to bed early.

4. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Sore throat, huh? Join the crowd. I have a cold myself and didn't go to class this morning. Not fun at all...

5. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Sorry about game night, everyone. Crazed informed me that he was kicked off the internet for unknown reasons, Bryan is not feeling well (get well soon) and well...it just isn't fun to play a game by myself. (plus, I have a cold myself)

Anyway, how about we try it same time next week. :)

6. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    well i might be working same time next week, but i'll try to make it. I find out my schedule on tuesday

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Just let me know and we'll try to work around it. :)

8. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    So, anyone on for tomorrow night?

9. Crazed_Ewok

Crazed_Ewok Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 31, 2002
    Ok...mesa back....

Don't worry, I actually had a brief cold too...probably got it from you, Han *glare* :p

Sure, I'll be there tomorrow night...I'm hoping my DSL will be nice, sometimes only I can host...if worst comes to worst, we can try to get the Zone to work ;)

10. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Well, I'm waiting for Bryan to chime in.(and anyone else for that matter) If he can do it, then it's a go. If not, we'll try to reschedule again.

11. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    *bumps thread*

Well, there's always next week ;)

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Ok, this is really getting hard to put together. How about you guys give me your availability and we'll go from there.

13. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Umm...every day except Wensday

Aww....yes, poor little Benny :(

14. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Anyone else want to participate?

Yes...Benny will be missed. Poor thing...

15. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    sorry i couldn't make it thursday, my router/internet was giving me problems. Plus the powere here was flicking on and off because of the storm and i really didn't want to risk a power surge or anything messing my pc up

16. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    oh and the best days for me are probably saturday and sundays. Maybe monday nights after about 9 as well, but i usually work all the other nights of the week

17. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    Ah, yeah, my router acts up too.

I know what you mean...that wind was awful...except I lost power after the wind died down...because they were rewiring stuff up the street :p

umm...I should be able to do those days

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Mondays would work best for me. I don't have any night classes and soon I can do it whenever I want since we only have 3 more weeks in the semester.

So, do you want to try for next Monday night?

19. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah that sounds good, we should aim for about a 9:00 time or there abouts

update: Well i just found out that Arby's in Kutztown has just filed chapter 7 bankruptcy and is closing. This means i'm out of a job and will probably be available most nights for at least the next few weeks. I guess thats an upside to not having a job

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright...we'll set the date for next Monday. How does 9:15 sound for everyone? If anyone else wants to join, feel free to let us know.

That sucks about your job, though. You may be happy now without working, but it also means no more income. :( Good luck finding a new job.

21. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    yeah 9:15 sounds like a good time. Thanks for the support, i hope i can find a job, theres not a whole lot of openings in kutztown for people under 18

22. Crazed_Ewok

Aug 31, 2002
    I bet Han would suggest trying to find a Friendly's :p But anyway, sorry you're out of work :(

Ok, so Monday...should be good...Bryan, we should still try an IP game and see if it works

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Alright guys, this is looking good. At 9:15, I'll send out an AOL chat invitation and we'll get things organized in there before we game.

Nah, I wouldn't suggest Friendly's. Not after I got screwed over how many times.

24. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
    well i love Friendly's its one of my favorite places to eat :) I'm looking for something in town though

25. jedimasterbryan

Oct 14, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.