main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton STAR WARS in Concert Jun 27th Rexall Edmonton

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by mauiboy, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mauiboy

mauiboy Jedi Youngling

Sep 4, 2009
    Hi Guys! seems that this board is in need of a new post and I have it I guess, Anyways wondering if you have got your tickets for the Star Wars in Concert Show coming here to Edmonton on June 27th? ( of course you do! ). I am Unfortunetly going by-myself as my family has a Reunion to go to and I did as well until the concert came to town! Star Wars first in my book! as this is a once in a liftime show! and trust me I won't miss out on the Family reunion!!!! for the Umpteeeeth time! I got my ticket for the 2:30 show, and want to meet up with my fellow friends, I bought the Platinum package, Row 1, Seat 22. I know its alot but its worth it to me as this package comes with alot of goodies. and when it comes to star wars I wil spend as many credits as I can to see it! plus my allowence is spent for the next 2 weeks as my wife put it! So if you have a ticket and going which I can presume you are? let me know and maybe we can meet up! or talk story? I am still fresh to Edmonton from Maui in Hawaii and would like to meet new S.W. friends. any thoughts? let me know.

ALOHA - Paul

2. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Howdy, Paul. Welcome to town. I'm hoping to go I just don't have tickets in hand yet. I'm hoping to pick some up soon though. When I do I'll probably be going with some friends from this board. I'll post deets when I know them.

3. Ky-Wan

Ky-Wan Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2002
    I'll be at the 2:30p, show. I think section 116, around where I sat for coldplay which is fine with me, there are a few other members coming for sure. I didn't getthe exhibbit package because I'll be at C5 this year and really It's nothing I won't see of haven't as I was at C3.

I'm actually waiting back to hear from the SW in Concert organizers if they need 501 or RL poeple to help out so who knows maybe I'll get tot see that stuff after all

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Going to order tix for this soon. I don't know which show yet, waiting to hear back from peeps. Hope to see some of y'all there. :)

5. clinton_o

clinton_o Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2010
    I have a ticket for the evening show. Floor, row 6, seats 13 and 14.

I saw SWIC in Seattle last year. I can't wait to see it again!!

6. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Nice, a lot of us here also belong to the rebellegion which has been asked to help out. If that's a go a lot of us will get to see the other show for free. :). I'm looking forward to it, but any excuse to bring out my crystal focus Lightsaber

7. clinton_o

clinton_o Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2010
    Ky-Wan, is there a website for the local branch of the Rebel Legion?

Just curious as to what would entail joining The Alliance.

8. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    Hi there,

The main site is www.rebellegion.com

From there crate a forum account and you can post on boards as you can do here. There are on the main page costume standards which would tell you what you'd need in a costume to join 'the good guys'. Many of us here are members there as well so we can offer help if needed. Our local Rebel Legion Base is called the Outrider Base

9. clinton_o

clinton_o Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2010
    Thanks!

10. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    No trouble

11. Ky-Wan

Sep 19, 2002
    The show was outstanding LOTS of people and that was only the afternoon show lots of costumes both RL 501 and lots of people dressing up from home. Sound was great. Greatest thing to ever play at Rexall :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.