main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Star Wars Merchandise

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LetoQuorme, Mar 16, 2007.

1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    When I went there, three of those were already out of stock. Bugger.

This is why I don't really collect anymore. It's just too damn hard to compete with people like Brian. ;)

2. JaceMardu

JaceMardu Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    I checked today and it looked like all they had left was gen mcq. and the obi-wan/yodas. Sheesh they go quick! Scored two of most all of them though. Thank god I don't have to drive all over town. To me that's worth the 4.85 shipping to get 6 figures. Collecting is damn hard!

3. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    :p

I picked up the SL Clone Sergeant this morning at Wal-Mart in RR.

4. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    I don't even know what ones are the rare ones...

5. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    The RR WM once again comes through for me, as I purchased the last three UGH figures I needed to complete my collection tonight: McQuarrie Stormtrooper, Yavin Luke and Gunner Han.

6. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    awesome Brian, so does that mean no more collectables to get?

7. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    If only. But the first sightings of wave 7 in the wild rolled in last weekend, so I'm currently on the lookout for that, as well as the last few Saga Legends figures I need. Also, over the next month or so, Target will be getting more exclusives than one could have ever thought possible, causing my wallet to cry out in pain and causing myself to make that store my second home.

8. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Good news, Frank and Aaron! The long delayed Yoda Lightsabers are here and they are REALLY nice! Very bright, intense green, perfect size for a kid!
    Let's figure out when we can meet so I can get them to you

9. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Hey Ken, are those the same price as all the other MR sabers?

I stashed 3 UGH figures. PM me if you want them (McQuarrie Sig Chewie, Airborne Trooper, Animated Fett)...

10. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Anybody else get their EE Republic Elite Forces sets today? Mine just arrived and they look better than I thought. The Mando helmets aren't all warped like in the pics. Sweet. ;)

11. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Back in early Nov, when EE first announced free shipping on orders above $85, I cancelled my order for the Elite Forces set since the free shipping only applies to in stock orders. Their status changed to in stock briefly yesterday, and I got my order in for them, as well as the Battlefront II sets and the Unleashed ARC Heavy Gunner. It was a lot of money to drop at one time, but with free shipping, I can't really complain!

I should also give a shout out here to Scott M. for letting me know the Target on Coors and Irving had put out the Ultimate Battle Packs this past Sunday. As of last time I checked (yesterday), they still had tons of each set, so go get them if you want them!

12. Redgek

Redgek Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 26, 1999
    Target on Paseo and the freeway has a crapload of the Ultimate Battle Packs too. And Academy WM has the new Comic Packs.

13. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Found the remnants of wave 7.5 - Pax Bonkik - at the RR Target this morning.

14. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Picked up the 7th Legion Trooper and the Naboo Soldier at the RR Target this morning thanks to a heads up from Aaron.

15. SithLordAaron

SithLordAaron Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    Dominic got the Rebel Vanguard and I got R2-B1.

16. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Target on Lomas has awesome SW candy jars and mugs of Boba Fett, Vader, and Storm Trooper. There located over in the food section in the candy/X Mas stocking stuffer isle.

17. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    finally found my revan and pre greivous. Now just need concept stormy and snow

18. BloodClaw

BloodClaw Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2001
    I need those same one's scott if you see them let me know or if you could please pick them up and I will pay you back fast.[face_praying]

19. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    ok so you need revan and pre grevious or the other two?

20. DARTHLYNN

DARTHLYNN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2005
    yes he needs all four thanks.

21. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    I've gotten tons of stuff in the mail over the last couple of days: Elite Forces sets, Battlefront II sets, Unleashed ARC Heavy Gunner, and Sideshow 1/6 scale ANH Leia.

22. hairlesswookie

hairlesswookie Jedi Master star 3

Oct 23, 2001
    I just got that Elite Forces set too and it was NICE!!
    I also ordered that new Sansweet book, "The Vault" from Amazon. It was $32 off cover price, so I couldn't resist. It has some really cool stuff in it including 2 CDs of exclusive content. :)

23. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Nice!

A whole slew of Target exclusives were slated to hit shelves today, so I went by the RR Target this morning to pick them up. Of course, they didn't have the endcap set up yet, so everything was still in the back. However, I persuaded one of the employees to go back there and get what I wanted, so I picked up the ARC-170 Elite Squad Battle Pack, the AT-RT Assault Squad Battle Pack, and the TIE Bomber.

24. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    The RR Target restocked wave 7.5 this morning, so I picked up what I was missing: Holo Vader, Hawkbat Clone Trooper, R2-B1 and the Rebel Vanguard Trooper.

25. nmfiredawg

Feb 4, 2005
    I might need to get the halo vader