main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Star Wars Minis

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    you guys make me sick. its like this is all yall got to do. oh i long for those college days....
    i have the minis starter set but we havent had a chance to play. its like heroclicks. we have a whole bunch of those. but we havent played in a while. they always seem to gang up on me. i got mine at walmart.

2. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    I don't have any of them ;) well except for Dooku, Obi-Wan, and whatever comes in that starter kit as well (couple of other Jedi, I think 2 droids... hmmm oh well Ramon got it for me when they visited the Game Store prior to its closure), got an Attaktic (sp) Boga [face_laugh] it's so cute!

3. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    i think that means you got some.

4. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    LOL [face_laugh] but not to 'play' with though. Juz for show (collecting dust) prob :) Though I didn't get them ;) they were given to me. Not that I'm complaining of course ;)

5. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Is there anything else to do? ;)

6. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    haha.try doing laundry for a family of five. then cook. clean. even directing this traffic takes time.

7. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
  8. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Kynstar,
    You know that you play with your toys. Esp. those of a particular sith lord[face_shame_on_you]
    Hyper

9. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    The missionaries from my church wanted to learn to play minis and came over this evening. Caleb also came. He decided that one of his stormtroopers was Henry so I wouldn't shoot at him. I rolled anyway and missed, but on my next turn I got him. We got a kick out of saying, "Henry is dead. You shot Henry!" It was very funny. Sorry Henry. ;)

10. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    yea five. madelyn, is 11, was spending the night at a friends.

11. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
  12. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    so, dodge, when are you having an arkansith game night???
    hmmmmm? i'd say we could do it at my place, but i may be moving soon.
    sorry about the lower case typing. wrist fracture and i can't seem to use the shift
    and type with one hand very well. plus i just flat out don't care right now.
    hyper out

13. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Why are you movin'? The neighbors bothering you that much?

14. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    on top of my other great news that i got today, harold may have found a buyer for the house i am currently renting...
    they want to move in in september so, i may be looking for something else...i don't know anything yet. won't know until sometime later in the month. and yes the neighbors are bothering me, but i told one of them off today before i thought better of it. i'm not in a very good mood, got given the odds today and they aren't that pretty.
    but, all things happen for a reason and i am sure that i can beat the odds that have been given to me. i don't even feel that sick (yet) knock on wood...wait, i can't find any wood...argh!!! so, when are we goanna play minis??
    bacon

15. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well I wanna see your house before you move out...

Dunno about minis. So much going on. If I don't go to Memphis next week, maybe we can do it then--or maybe some weekday...

16. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Hey Henry! Here's a good website to order the AT-AT from: http://www.ccgarmory.com/stwamiatwap.html

17. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Who's interested in having a game night? I am. When is good for y'all?

18. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Sounds good Jacob we need to have somthing even if we just have a meeting and game night together. You know take about 30 min going over new stuff rules & reg. meeting new people and such then enough bussiness get to gaming or whatever. As far as when I work Mon-Thurs night sometimes Fri.. But if more people would like to do it during the week, and if Julia cant make it I could just ask one of you to repersent me that night. We could switch it between several of you from time to time. But of course if its just a game night then that wouldnt be nesacery.

19. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    So there is a new AT-ST with some troopers and new maps coming out this month and Champions of the Force coming in the spring time. I am still trying to finish Universe Huge and I haven't broke down and bought an AT-AT yet.

We need to have a game night again--and actually play minis this time. [face_skull]

20. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, I have said it before and I'll say it again...

Name the night and I'll show up with the few mini's I have and maybe a chocolate pie???

Now, if my pie doesn't entice people to come, I don't know what will...

(of course, everybody hasn't had my pie yet, but those of you who have know what I'm talking about...)

[face_pig]

21. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    You can bring that pie to my place any time. Just tell me your coming and I'll set an extra spot--not even sure you have to announce yourself if you're bringing the pie!

PM me what minis you have...

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Maybe I should change my user name to Pastry Police?

Nah, that's just not the same....

Later

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I had some friends in Utah who were in a Ska band called the Pastry Bandits...

24. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I really like that

Pastry bandits....

:D

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Anybody beside Henry and me interested in the minis AT-AT and AT-ST? They normally go for 50 and 20 respectively at retail, but one of the sponsors of starwarsminigames.com is offering them at 35 and 13 respectively--much cheaper--even with shipping unless you are only ordering one AT-ST. So--let me know if you want to be in on this so we can save on shipping--it is already a deal for Henry and me, but we wanted to see if anyone else wants in.

PS--the AT-ST comes with a few troopers and some extra maps and scenarios.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.