main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Star Wars Night @ Jacksonville Suns Game

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    OK, here is the info. On May 7th if you come in in costume the general admision ticket is 50 cents, and there will be a costume contest and prizes will be given out for best costumes/categories. Is a good exposure for the club. I'm going. anybody else going. remember only the people in costume get the tickets for 50 cents.

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    So that is the same night as the Free Comic Book Day?

What time is the game?

3. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    yes, but the FCBD is during the daytime since we are going to be @ the store from opening possibly until 6pm, we can go directly from the store to the game; is not that far. I went to the game this weekend and the park was packed. It will give us lots of exposure.

4. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    the game is @ 7:05pm

5. MiraNova34

MiraNova34 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 12, 2004
    We've decided to go to the Game and I'll have Han Solo with me.
    Welcome back to all those who went to C3, can't wait to hear all about it. See ya at the meeting.

6. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    ok, so thats 3 so far, any more takers.

7. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005

The RED and I will join ya. Hard to pass up a troop.

THE FEW. THE RED.

8. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Luis are you planning on staying in costume all day at Gotham and then heading to the ballpark? I don't think I can swing both events . . .

9. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    yeah, that's my plan, but that's me, is not mandatory but i will like to go to the game.

10. PostalPadawan

PostalPadawan Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    Hey Luis!

I will be at the game next Saturday! I will be in costume.

11. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    I saw the ad in the paper advertising Star Wars night but it says $2.50 if in costume - just thought I would post that since I thought we were saying $0.50 in costume.

12. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Hey, they raised the price of the ticket to 2.50, I can't belived they did that, I just went to their website and verified the price, but they still got the price of 50 cents over the main schedule. I'm still going anyways.

13. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    OK people, I need to know how many people are going to attend to this event. I might be able to poll free tickets for this, since I got 2 old friends on the visitors team, I can swing the tickets only if you are going to be ini costume, so with that said HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TROOPING WITH ME.

14. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    I cannot make the game :(

15. SilverBullet34

SilverBullet34 Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2004
    Yes,Gina and myself will be in costume.;)

16. Mickster

Mickster Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    Hello everyone. I was at the game tonight with my dad and I wanted to say everyone looked great in costume. Even my dad, who couldn't possibly care less about Star Wars, mentioned that he thought some of them looked great and he had a good time at the game. I hadn't seen RiQui in costume yet, very well done man. Good to see at the game along with your "padawan". It was an awesome night for me with baseball and Star Wars being probably my two favorite hobbies. Hopefully the exposure will get more people to our club. Great job everyone

17. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Sounds like it was a good time at the Suns game - wish we could have made it but we DID have a lot of fun at Gotham for Free Comic Book Day. At one point there was around 10 of us in costume out by the road waving to traffic - good thing we didn't cause any accidents (hah!).

18. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    I had a very good time at the game, I was kinda upset about the tickets, but overall it was great.

19. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    What happened with the tickets - did they not come through for you?

Also, who won the costume contest? Anyone from our group or ????

20. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    they only gave me 5 tickets, and as far as the contest, riqui got 3rd, Matt got 4th and I got 5th, the first and second were to kids about 3 or 4 years old, they were to cute. Anyways we all got 12" figures.

21. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Got beat by a little punk 2 year old!!! Hey Blaze, we should have taken them out!

Now you guys calm down....ya know that I am just kidding. Cute kids...and the parents are a 100.00 and a nice prize richer.

CRIMSON - "JUST DO IT".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.