main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Techno/Remixes??

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by PintoPictures, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PintoPictures

PintoPictures Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2008

I am probably going to be redirected to an old thread somewhere but, I am looking for a place to get good star wars techno music, does a one stop shop for Star Wars remixes exist?

2. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    One-stop techno shopping... hmmm. I actually went and tried to hunt it down for you, to no avail. Most of the websites that proclaimed to be havens of remixes have all shut down, and downloading those kinds of songs used to be super easy in the era of Napster. Not so much anymore.

I went to Film Music and did a search, coming up with several threads with dead links.

one
    two
    three

Now, many of the links are dead, but they did exist, and some of the posts drop some names you might be able to throw into a search engine and get something out of it. Also, searching "Star Wars remixes" on a search engine will find you a few that are on their own... not necessarily "one-stop," but it does work. :p

And, one last thing, I guess... if you're into remixes in general, ocremix.org is the monster of all gaming remix sites. That's kinda what I was hoping to find for Star Wars remixes, but bleh.

I hope this helps you on your search. You might try asking Strilo in Film Music to help you find a suitable thread, or you might start one with his permission. You never know what old bookmark from a fan might still be alive. :)

Trikes

3. PintoPictures

PintoPictures Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2008
    Thank you so much Kenobi, that was more help then I thought I was gonna get. I will look into all that. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.