main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star wars the force unleashed rp

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Starkiller13, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller13

Starkiller13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller was pushed before he could cause much damage to the young girl, he dodged the panel kota threw at him and started to clash sabers with kota again.

Kota then pushed starkiller into a wall and started to focus the force as he said"your stronger than i thought but i cant let you live boy and i will be sure to send your ashes back to vader!"
    The ship that Starkiller and kota were on began to shake and then the engine exploded and the ship started to fall and was about to enter nar shaada's atmosphere
    "Janina get to the escape pod get out of here!"

IC:Starkiller stood up and ran at him, and they clashed sabers again.

TAG:padawan4687

2. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    IC: Janina

Janina could hardly believe what she was hearing. Her Master wanted her to abandon him in the middle of a battle...she wanted to shout that she wasn't about to leave him, but the pain in her leg stopped her. With her in this condition, she was hardly able to fight. Unwanting to admit it to herself, Kota's plan made sense.

Gritting her teeth against the stabs of hot pain, she got to her feet and began running to an open escape pod as the ship rumbled beneath her boots.

TAG: Starkiller13

3. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller dident bother trying to stop the young girl he wanted Kota.
    Starkiller and kota clashed sabers until Starkiller jumped back and lifted kota into the air with his force grip, he then used his other hand to grab a control panel and made it crash into kota's gut which in turn made him crash into a wall.
    Kota fell to his knees but Starkiller just lifted him up with the force again and slammed him on the ground and put him back up in the air.

He then force jumped up to kota and grabbed him by his throat with both hands and using the force while holding onto his throat slammed him against the ceiling.
    Starkiller than grabbed onto a steel cable and with one hand slammed kota face first in to the ceiling again.
    He threw kota down but before kota could hit the ground starkiller used a big force push on him making him crash into the floor cracking the glass in the middle.
    Starkiller then ignited his lightsaber and was falling towards kota ready to slice him in half but kota was fast enough to block with his own lightsaber they stayed clashing pushing with all their might.

But then kota began to speak"Vader thinks he's turned you, but i can sense your future and Vader wont allways be your master.
    I sense only.....me?"
    Starkiller then pushed even harder and pushed kota's lightsaber into his own eyes blinding him.
    Starkiller then picked kota up with the force which made him drop his lightsaber, and he then slammed him through the glass floor sending him hurdeling towards the planet.
    Starkiller then force pulled kota's lightsaber into his own hand and opened up his commlink.

"This is Starkiller to eclipse i need a pick up now the ships going to crash!"

4. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

A pain that wasn't hers cut across Janina's face as she climbed into the escape pod. She quickly covered her mouth to stop herself from shouting, but she knew that was coming from her Master. She bit her lip tightly as she shut the escape pod hatch, and launched it. It quickly caught Nar Shaddah's atmosphere, and crashed down on the planet's surface.

IC: Juno Eclipse

The scan showed the ship nearly devoid of any and all life, other then Starkiller, the Jedi he was after, Kota, and someone who had fled the ship. Perking up at her comlink's loud beeping, she was startled at his message. Juno quickly guided the Rouge Shadow back to the doomed ship, and flew it down to the rear of the giant vessel, which was about to get caught in Nar Shaddah's atmosphere, and tear apart.

5. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller dident hear a reply from Eclipse but he hears something better he heard ship engines, he then looked through the broken glass floor and saw the Rogue Shadow.
    Starkiler with his and kota's lightsaber in hand jumped out the broken glass and landed on top of the rogue shadow and stepped inside.
    "Well then lets get out of here."

6. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

There was a light thump sound as Starkiller landed right on top of the Rouge Shadow, and heard a door open as he stepped inside. With him now safe, she soundlessly guided it away from the damaged ship, and nimbly dodged debris falling from it as well.

Janina's escape pod crashed down on the surface of the planet, and as she stepped out of it, the doomed ship she had just fled from was barely visible in the sky. She knew her Master wasn't still on the ship, but had no idea where he could be. What was left of his own Force Signature was slowly fading.

Ooc: Sorry for the short reply, but I'm a bit sidetracked...

7. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller then walked into his private quarters and began to meditate, until proxy walked in.
    Starkiller stood up"What is it proxy?"
    "Its him master"
    With these words proxy took on the form of vader and Starkiller kneels before him.

TAG:UnknownRogue

OOC:sorry for the short post

8. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Cadre Umbra

Cadre sat at the flight controls of his space yacht, still unsure of what he was doing here. He had been running for years, had several close calls. Once, on Ord Mantell, Starkiller had even caught up with him, only the timely intervention of Echuu Shenn Jon and Rahm Kota had saved his skin.

He was suppose to stop and make small course adjustment at Nal Hutta and head off deeper into the Outer Rim. However, something had urged him to go to Nar Shaddaa and land. As the Miscarand, using the transponder Avenging Light, dived into the atmosphere he felt something in the Force. A presence...weak and familiar. He suddenly veered off-course and gained some altitude. He coaxed some more speed out of the engines and then ran to the top hatch. He secured himself with a durasteel line and some magnetic boots before using the lift that would bring him to the top of his ship.

As he stepped off the lift he was nearly buffeted off the top of the ship. His magnetic boots were barely keeping him steady as he made his way towards the front of his ship. He stood on the roof of the cockpit and then reached out with the Force. He picked out a singular Jedi presence, falling. Using the Force he nudged his control stick and took the Miscarand into a dive. He was nearly knocked off the ship by the wind again, only the Force and Mag boots saved him. He could barely see the falling Rahm Kota but he could tell he was pretty banged up and unconscious.

Cadre called the Force to him, for the first time in a long time it flowed through his entire body. His shipped dived past Rahn Kota and Cadre waited...the ground sped towards and Cadre waited...the air buffeted him and nearly blew him off the ship and Cadre waited. Finally, a voice in the back of his head said, now! Cadre launched himself away from his ship, using the Force to enhance his strength and collided with the falling body of Rahn Kota. The impact with Kota did not hurt, but the jerking of the durasteel cord that pulled him back to the Miscarand did. Cadre used the Force to shunt away the pain for a brief moment before collapsing into the lift with the injured Jedi General.

Nearly an hour later the Miscarand set down near the crash site of the escape pod. Cadre, bruised from the rescue, limped down the boarding ramp. He could sense a Jedi had been here. He reached out with the Force, searching.

TAG: Padawan.

IC: Darth Vader

Darth Vader could feel subtle shifts in the Force. Something happened. It involved Starkiller.

He marched briskly to his private quarters where his hypercom unit sat. He stood on the transmitter base and waited for an open line. The form of a kneeling Starkiller appeared before him in a hologram form, one third of his true size.

"It is done?" Vader asked.

TAG: Starkiller

9. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller looked up at the hologram of vader, breathing in slowly he said"Yes master it is done"
    Starkiller reached for the lightsaber on his belt and pulled it off and offered it to the hologram.
    "General Kota,s lightsaber, but master there is something you need to know Kota he had an apprentice with him only a small girl 12 maybe 13..." Starkiller breathed in heavily and hung his head
    "She escaped."

TAG:UnknownRogue

10. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

The escape pod was a distance behind Janina by now. She dropped to one knee to try and examine her leg injury closer, but felt a twinge through the Force that froze her hands from reaching her pants leg. Gritting her teeth again, she stood up, and looked around, trying to find where the signal had come from. She quickly found it wasn't from her Master; his signature was weak enough already.

She found herself turing back the way she had come. Back to the escape pod? she wondered, reaching out with the Force again, to pinpoint just what she was sensing.

TAG: UnknownRogue

11. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Darth Vader

Darth Vader sneered, he did not try and hide the contempt in his voice.

"You let a child escape?! You killed General Kota but this little girl was too much for you to handle? Find her and bring me her head!" Vader said angerly.

Fool! Vader thought, swinging his arm he smashed the control panel on his left, ending the transmission.

All the Jedi must die. All of them. They die because she died.

[b]IC: Cadre Umbra[/b]
    [i]Location: Nar Shaddaa[/i]

Cadre walked among the wreckage of the escape pod. He felt the brush of the presence of a young female, searching out in the Force.

[i]Stang.[/i] He thought.

He was hoping it was at least another Jedi Knight or a Master. They would have been more helpful than a young girl.

Cadre took a deep breath. He would make do. Right now he had to get this girl and get away from Nar Shaddaa, whoever did this Kota would be coming for them next. He looked up and a young Pantoran girl was moving toward the escape pod.

"Hello young one, I am Knight Umbra. Are you alright?" He asked as he approached her.

TAG: Padawan

12. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    Janina
    Nar Shaddaa

Within a few minnutes Janina could see the damaged escape pod. But beside it stood a Mon Calimari male.

"Hello young one, I am Knight Umbra. Are you alright?" he asked her.

Janina recognized the name, when her Master had described a mission he had been in to rescue the Knight. "I...I got cut on my leg during the attack..." she said, walking the rest of the way to him. The tear and blackened fabric of her pants leg was tell-tale.

TAG: UnknownRogue

13. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller could hear the contempt in His master's voice but just when Starkiller was about to speak the transmission was cut off.
    Proxy became normal again and spoke "What shall we do now master?"
    Starkiller stood up and looked at Proxy "We find the girl and we take her head."
    Starkiller Grabbed his lightsaber entered the cockpit and sat down beside Juno
    "Turn around we have to get back to nar shaadda."

14. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Juno piloted the ship further from Nar Shaddaa, and hovered close to it's atmospheric field, waiting for the order to leave the system. She glanced in from the controls, trying to hide her surprise and confusion as Starkiller ordered the ship to turn around. "May I ask why?" she said curiously, "You already defeated General Kota, didn't you?"

15. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller sighed "I have some unfinished buisness down there"
    Starkiller looked out the cockpit into the emptiness of space
    "Just get me to nar shaada."

OOC:Sorry for the short post

16. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

A sigh managed to escape Juno's lips, as she turned the ship around. Will I always be left in the dark with these missions? she thought as Nar Shaddaa came closer into view.

"Alright, fine...we're heading back..." she said simply.

17. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller stood up and spoke"Most likely yes you will" as Juno took the ship closer Starkiller got anxious so he dident wait for Juno to land as soon as the landing pad was in sight he jumped off the ship landing with a slight thud.
    Starkiller stood up and searched the force he could feel the girl and someone else... a jedi knight perhaps...
    Starkiller made his way off the landing zone into a bar and out the exit, he looked around and could see the crashed escape pod in the distance.
    Starkiller started to make his way to it.

TAG:UnknownRogue and Padawan4687

18. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Her eyes widened as Starkiller seemingly answered her thought. "What are you..." she started to ask him, but he had already left the ship. So impatient...he didn't even give me a chance to land properly! she found herself thinking. Hoping Starkiller couldn't read minds, and if he could, she hoped he didn't catch that.

He had already lost seven pilots to either dangerous missions, or Vader, but that didn't leave Starkiller himself out of it either. With that lightsaber of his, the last thing Juno wanted to do was to anger him enough.

TAG: No one really...

19. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:As Starkiller got closer he started to see figures in the distance two of them one male and one female.
    "Good she'e still here but who is that with her?"
    Starkiller snuck in closer to get a better look and right then he knew who the man was
    "That's Cadre Umbra he got away from me a couple of years ago.
    If i eliminate the girl and him my master will surely be pleased and forgive me, its decided then i will destroy both of them!"
    Starkiller got closer and just as it seemed they were about to leave he walked towards them looking directly at Cadre
    "well well if it isent Cadre i will finally eliminate you and my master shall be pleased with me"
    Starkiller's gaze fell on the young girl janina was her name he thought but it dident matter
    "And you girl your master isent here to protect you so you shall fall as he did!"
    Starkiller then ignited his lightsaber.

TAG:UnknownRogue and Padawan4687

20. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: Made with a little TLC...and input from Padawan.

Sithspawn! Cadre cursed as he sensed a dark presence nearby. He recognized it immediately, from their last encounter on Ord Mantell. He moved more quickly, hurrying Janina along towards the Miscarand. Starkiller was moving quickly towards them, Cadre knew, so he keyed up his slave system to start a preflight check.

"Well well if it isn't Cadre. I will finally eliminate you and my master shall be pleased with me." Starkiller's gaze fell on the young girl.
    Janina was her name. He thought but it didn't matter.
    "And you girl, your Master isn't here to protect you so you shall fall as he did!" Starkiller then ignited his lightsaber.

Cadre took a deep breath. He gave Janina a light push towards the landing ramp.

"Janina, in the cockpit there will be a blinking green button on the pilots console, right side. I want you to push it, it will turn on the repulsorlifts, I will be right behind you." Cadre said quietly to her.

He rolled his head on his shoulders, cracking his neck and then shrugged off his travelling cloak. Underneath he was wearing a tight fitting jumpsuit, dark green in color. It had shock pads on the chest, back, arms and legs to absorb any physical blows, but to protect himself from Starkiller's lightsaber, he relied on something else.

He squared off nearly a dozen meters in front of Starkiller and took another deep breath. He was a little tired and injured from saving General Kota but that soon changed as he called the Force to refresh him. It entered his body, swirled around him, refreshing aching muscles and relieving tension. Finally, he pulled out his lightsabers, one in each hand. This form was incredibly dangerous, most Jedi Masters did not attempt to use twin blades except in the most dire circumstances, but Cadre's Master had always walked that line between dangerous and insane.

A pang of hurt rolled through him, his Master had fallen to the darkside and it was Cadre himself who had ended his Masters life.

No time for that now. Focus on the present. Cadre told himself.

"You know Starkiller, what you do to please Vader behind closed doors really does not interest me. That is between you, him and the lubricant bath; and you are correct. You took this girls Master from her..." Starkiller didn't realize Cadre had saved Kota. "..but that doesn't mean no one is here to protect her. I am here Starkiller, and you must get through me."

Cadre reversed his grip on the lightsaber in his left hand and then activated it. A silver blade extended, following his forearm, shooting out past his elbow. He kept his left blade low and as he ignited his other silver blade, he raised it high. He bent he knees slightly and waited for Starkiller to make the first move.

TAG: Starkiller, Padawan

21. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller formed a frown when Cadre spoke, he did not like what he was saying to him.
    "Oh you son of a..."
    Starkiller then dashed at Cadre jumping over him and landing behind him
    Starkiller then dashed at him again he used his right hand to swing his lightsaber toward Cadre's head, and the left hand he used a force push hoping one of the attacks would hit him.

TAG:UnKnownRogue

OOC:sorry for the late and semi short post:(

22. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: Tricky tricky, I used that same move in the Lightsaber combat thread

Cadre grinned as Starkiller snarled at him. He could feel the Force beign drawn in by Starkiller as he landed behind Cadre. Cadre blocked high with his right hand and quickly cushioned the telekinetic blow, it shoved him backwards and Cadre twisted in mid air. His feet hit a wall and he used the Force to shove off it, flying back towards Starkiller. He had his ligthsabers read, one blade slicing high and one blade slicing low.

OOC: Mind if I control Starkiller next post so we can have some back and fourth that aren't one liners? ^_^

23. Starkiller13

Jun 19, 2011
    IC:Starkiller knew that Cadre was going to block the blow, but when he softened the teleckinectic blow Starkiller dident exactly see it coming at least what he did afterwards.
    He saw Cadre use both his feet to push off the wall and lunge right at him, one saber going high and the other low.
    Starkiller ran forward at Cadre and jumped and spiined going directly in between the lightsabers barely.
    "You will have to do better than that, if you can even do any better"

TAG:UnKnownRogue

OOC:Yah sorry about that i wanted to get the post up as soon as possible so i kinda just well one lined it.
    well it depends on you controlling him what exactly do you plan to do?
    Send it to me via pm please and thanks.

24. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010

Janina visibly flinched as she sensed the same darkness of the Sith who had killed Kota, coming back. Unaware that he had been rescued either, she gripped her lightsaber hilt tightly, but Master Umbra began to hurry her toward his ship. It was then, that the Sith caught up with them. Reaching out with the Force slightly, Janina discovered she was his latest target.

"And you, girl. Your Master isn't here to protect you, so you will fall as he did!" he said to her. Janina bit her lip at the recurring thought of her Master dead, but before she could snap a reply, Cadre leaned forward and spoke softly by her ear.

"Janina, in the cockpit there will be a blinking green button on the pilots console, right side, I want you to push it; it will turn on the repulsorlifts. I will be right behind you." he said to her, before giving her a push toward the landing ramp.

Janina gave a quick nod, and ran up the ramp, and into the ship. Once inside, she could hear the sounds of lightsaber clashes, and the crunch of something on metal, but she paid no heed. She cut through to the cockpit, and looked along the right side of the console. She quickly found the green blinker, and pushed it down with a finger.

As Cadre had said, there was a rumble as the repulsers activated.

TAG: Starkiller13 and Unknown Rogue.

25. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008

"You will have to do better than that, if you can even do any better." Starkiller sneered.

Cadre rose to his full and reset his battle. He took a deep breath, using the Force to refresh his muscles.

"You arrogance will be your down fall Starkiller." Cadre said calmly as he let the Force flow through him.

He set his feet and waited. A few moments later Starkiller charged in. He feinted to the left and delivered a powerful spinning back handed swing to the right. Cadre, having two lightsabers, easily blocked it and retaliated with thrust to Starkiller's midsection. Starkiller twisted out of the way, his one blade still looked with Cadre's.

He summoned the Force to him and started to unleash darkside lightning. Cadre noticed, and sensed the build up of Force energy which he countered with his own. He slammed two sift fingers into Starkiller's wrist, deadening the nerves in his lightning hand and using the Force to absorb the lightning energy. His hand smoked and blistered, he had not mastered the technique.

Both men leaped away from one another. Starkiller shaking the numbness out of his hand, Cadre putting away his lightsabers. He heard the repulsorlifts cut on on his ship and knew it was time to end it.

He saw a spark of understanding in Starkiller's eyes as he heard the repulsorlift as well. Cadre could feel the Force welling up in Starkiller but Cadre had beat him to the punch. Cadre spun his arms around in the air, using the Force to pull up a thick dust cloud around Starkiller, distracting him. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Starkiller's droid moving intently toward Starkiller.

Time to go. Cadre thought.

He leapt up onto the landing ramp of the hovering Miscarand and stumbled into the cockpit, tired and bruised.

"Nice work, Jan." Cadre praised as he closed the landing ramp and keyed the sublights, taking them away from Nar Shaddaa.

TAG: Starkiller and Padawan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.