main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars:The Wars of Twilight (3,000 years A.B.Y)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthZordon, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Grosh

"You think you can keep up in that tin-can?"

Grosh laughed behind the helmet. He didn't get the physic he had by not being able to haul around his beskar'gam.

He ran after Damion and the Jedi, heading toward the Chancellor's quarters. When they were close enough, they all stopped.

"Grosh, do you have x-ray in that?"

"No, no x-ray," Grosh replied, "but I have thermal imaging. Just as good, unless you're dealing with droids."

Grosh looked in his HUD and blinked twice on the proper icon. His field of vision was instantly overlapped with a thermal image of the surrounding area. He could see into the room, and saw all the bodies either standing, sitting, or on their knees.

"It looks like we have a few univited visitors. They're carrying some kind of life form on their back. If I had to guess by the size and who they were after, I would say they were carrying ysalarmi. Nice, especially when going after a Jedi."

Grosh watched the scene for another moment.

"I think they are just talking. Calmly from the looks of it. If they were here to kill someone, they sure have waited for a long time to do it. I'd say we would be good to go in, but be aware that you're Force powers may be totally neutralized."

He looked over to Damion, who looked like he had an itchy trigger finger.

"I go in first, if anything happens, my beskar'gam should be adequate protection. Cover my six and follow me in. You Jedi should come in behind Damion. I don't know how old the ysalarmi are they have, so the Force void they create could envelope the entire room. I'd hate to see one of you guys get taken down because of your arrogance."

They couldn't see it, but Grosh smiled as he finished. He waited to see if the Jedi would agree with his assesment.

tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90, Mr-Fett

2. DarthZordon

DarthZordon Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Arith

As the Jedi Lord swept his lightsaber he could see that Celeste's Soresu was not tha tbad.

But he had years or experience. So a quick parry here and there. His staff helped him keep up a distance. Like a lance his saber was lethal and very unpredictable. It was made from Yorik COral from the VOng. " WEll I am impressed you can certainly block and prtect yourslef."- he was trying to show her soem spirit. He was obviously toying with her. " Now let's see your offensive. Soresu's great weakness. COem and see if you can Penetrate my defense. "- he got in his Ataru position, his staff ready to block anything. " Now attack!"

tag: SS

IC: Loren and Arnur

" Wow! Those monsters are there for making us look bad. BUt problem is those things don't affect High level Force users, like the Jedi Lords or my father. We certainly will succumb to its effects. BUt just any future reference. You'll need a crystal to take neutralize the power of level of a Jedi Lord, or Dark Lord of the Sith."- he smiled for a moment, Loren always prided himself in talking about the FOrce, he was the studiest one of the four brothers.

" Loren , I need warrior you, not scholar you. "- said Arnur half annoyed, half amused. " We may loose our power. But our sabers are still as effective."- he pointed to the room, from here I sense there is no hostility. ANd dad seems to have everything under control. But I don't know, there are alot. And he may need our help lets get in. But don't fire anything yet. Okay."-he looked at Damion-" SOrry pal, no Party this time. Maybe later."

tag: All

IC: Bathumei

Though one of them was at his feet, Bathumei secured that anybody in the room wouldn't try anything funny. SO he used his powers to limit the mobility of the hunters. He was still waiting for their answer. " Well my friends? What are you waiting for?"

IC: Oberon

Oberon went to Janice. He hugged her-" You all right baby?"- he tried to use his FOrce powers to get his lightsaber but he couldn't. " I can't use my powers."- he looked at Jancie for a moment half scared half enraged. " What did you do?"- he asked the lead hunters.

3. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Tearus Jeando, Fett Twins, Rimsk

"Masters Jedi I apologize for the rashness of our entry but it was necessary to fool our unwilling accomplice. You see he is the aid to our employed and he might have information about any other attacks. I place myself and my compatriots in your charge."

As he finished talking Rimsk brought his hands up as if to plead innocence but quickly slipped a capsule into his mouth saying "Your time is over fools" with that he died.

"Well Masters Jedi, it appears we are short handed again. Where will you place us, I promise to offer our best abilities to aid in the defense of the senate.

Tag: All

IC: Rhiskar Jeando

The meeting starts in an hour and Rhiskar was sitting in his senate office trying to be casual and keep his mind off of the coming events. It was at this time that he got a small encoded message that was triggered when Rimsk died. This meant that things we going according to plan and that it was only a matter of time before the galaxy was plunged into darkness.

IC: Taryn Jeando

"I to have very strong feelings for you and I have also noticed certain aspects of your person that I find intoxicatingly distracting." She kissed the girl long and hard but then she felt a large bubble of force disappear. "Lets go something just happened!" With that the to began running towards the growing crowd of hunters and Jedi...

4. darthvecron

darthvecron Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2007
    IC:Captain Rev Zander

Rev watched as the third Mandalorian popped the pill into his mouth, and before he could jump and stop him, the man dropped like a sack of bricks. "Well, that's unfortunate. We could have used him." He looked over to the other two left standing and noticed the odd contraptions strapped to their backs holding odd lizards, "What's up with your pet lizards?" He shook his head, "Never mind that, when is the attack supposed to start?"

Tag:Mr. Fett, DarthZordon

5. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    IC: Janice

As Oberon came near to Janice, she noticed that she felt a definite void in the room. It was an eerie feeling, especially since she had only recently became connected with the Force.

"I'm fine, just a little disoriented."

She listened as the Mando spoke. She wasn't sure if she would ever get used to the way Mandalorians wore all that armor.

She looked over at Bathumei, quite possibly the only Jedi in the room that still had a connection to the Force. His full attention was on the men in the room. As she was taking in the room and the people, the door for the Oberon's quarters opened. It was the last image she expected to see.

Walking through the doorway was another being in full armor. Almost identical to the armor the men in front of her were wearing, but it seemed a bit more bulky. He held a gun on his shoulder, the scope placed in front of his T-visor.

Her heart skip a beat.

Then she noticed that his gun wasn't trained on her, or any of the Jedi, but on the Mandalorians.

Tag: none

------

Grosh didn't feel like debating all the ramifications of a Force void with the Jedi. He stepped past them and hit the button to open the door to the quarters. They had said that one Jedi had the entire group under control, but Grosh wasn't going to take any chances.

As soon as the door had opened, he brought his deece up, putting the scope within view of his visor. He kept his trigger finger on the guard, not wanting to accidentaly shoot a friendly. As he took a quick sweep of the room, he walked in and set his sight on the men he knew were the intruders.

There was a very small group of them with ysalarmi on their backs. Grosh let the muzzle of his rifle drop to the floor. He stood there looking at the men. There was little doubt they were Mandos.

Grosh also noticed a very beautiful woman sitting next to another man. It was the Chancellor.

An old man just ahead of Grosh seemed to have been questioning the Mandalorians.

Grosh could almost feel a penetrating gaze coming from the old man, but the man never turned his head.

He ignored the feeling, despite the fact that it made him uneasy.

"Tion gar gai?" he called to the Mandos in the room.

tag: DarthZordon, DarthVecron, Mr-Fett, Hitman90

6. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    IC: Tearus Jeando, Fett Twins

"We dont know when there will be an attack or how it will come. All we know is that we were part of a two phased plan to cripple the government." Tearus spoke while the Fett twins stood behind him covering him even though they knew it was not a hostile environment... or so they thought. The door slid open and another mandolorian came into the room with his blaster raised. The twins immediately split and brought their blasters up on him while Tearus powered up his mag-tech's main power source. But as quickly as it started it was over the other mando dropped his sights and said "Tion gar gai?" which meant nothing to Tearus but the Fett twins seemed to have opened an inter helmet com with the other mando. What they were discussing he Tearus did not know or care about. He had bigger things to focus on.

7. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Demitri/Darth Angrus-Manyu

Demitri looked at Jurokk, who was indulging himself in a drink of wine.

"i'm going to make it out alive. i know this, i can feel it. for some reason, i don't know why, i know i am gonna make it out alive."

he then looked down at the floor waiting for his master to finish with his drink. for some reason, before battle he never had anything like wine or other alcohol. he thought it slowed him down. so he sat their waiting for some type of plan of action to take place.

TAG: all

IC: solomon kane

solomon holding his bottle of wine, kept guzzuling it down. he thought it would be a good way to occupy his time, besides when he does visit this Belthazor, he might not get another chance to drink again. so he sat in the corner with his bottle of wine watching the sith discuss their plan.

TAG: none

IC: Damion comrada

Damion follows grosh into the room, he takes a look around the room for some type of threat. he then sees the old man staring a hole through grosh. he then sees the woman next to the man, who was very beautiful. he slowly walked up to her and began to talk to her.

"hey whats' going on beautiful?"

8. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: Bathumei, Oberon, Arnur, Loren

" Oh I see, now."-he looked at them intently-" You are speaking the truth Mandalorians."

HOwever Grosh cam ein and the party almost crept to an intensly hostile enviroment. " Now, now Grosh these visitors are apperantly friends."- he used his hand to lower Grosh's weapon, confidence and power emanating form the old man. " Forgiv eme if I haven't introduced myself. I don't think we have been officially introduced. My name is Bathumei Baradar. "- he looked at the Hunters-" Now I ask you, if we accept your help what will you do. Becaus eif you want to help I'd prefer you here by my side just to keep an eye on you. And believe me no trying fooling me. "- he let his presence be felt through the room." THe lizards work great with almost all Force users, except us Jedi Lords and Dark Lords. So be warned for your next job. If you kill a Jedi Lord or Dark Lord of the Sith then you should use a different approach."- he chuckled a bit.

OBeron was mad-" Those darn lizards."- he looked at Janice-" DOn't be sacred Grosh is one the men Loren brought to help us. He is a great weaponsmaster."

Loren came in and Arnur as well both feeling the drainnign effect of the Lizards. However their lightsbaer abilities were not diminished. " FOrced out I'd say Loren."

" RIghtly so big brother."

THe Jedi stood behind Grosh. " Befor ecoming in I didn't sense any hostilities. Are they here to help?"

Bathumei looked at his eldest son adn said- " yes. It would seem so. Yet I wonder, why would you betray such handsome pay for such noble cause?"

Oberon looked at Damion as he got into the mesh with Janice- " Hey that's my girlfriend."- he looked at Damion-" Look yesterday was a nice joke too, but today I just got into this surprise and I'm not in the mood. Besides weren't you flirting with my secratary yesterday. My sources say you had a good " night" with her. "- he said th elast part into a mere whisper in his ear.

tag: ALl

IC: Keira

The kiss was wonderful. But she sensed a disturbance in the Force, and when Jeando felt it she knew it was bad. " I don't sense Arnur's power, or any of my brothers. Only the Jedi Lords keep their powers."- she thought for a moment." Those damn lizards. They really are the worst enemy of all Force users. "- she looked at her woman-" My love I think we must use our sbaers now, becaus eour power will dissapear from the room once we get in. What do you think?"

IC: Jurokk

" We go now. Penetrate the lower levels and get in one floor at a time. Solomon Kane I trust you will help us."- he got up and signaled for the Sith to follow him. Outside was the Den-X, a new speeder module, very dark and glamorousm much akin to the personality of the Dark Lord. " THe Overlord will reward us with riches beyond compare."- He signaled for the to get in-" You Lord Wraith shall drive."

IC: Arith

" Can you keep up Celeste?"- he kept the duel to he rlevel so she wouldn't be over exhausted.

tag: SS

9. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Celeste Zylo
    Lower level of the Senate Building's entrance

" Can you keep up Celeste?"

The young girl smiled, keeping her strength and balance together. "Sure, Master. I can." She then back flipped in the air, and landed a few feet from Arith. "Whew! This guy may be old, but he's good. That's for sure!" she thought to herself.

Celeste raised her lightsaber, and jumped in the air towards Arith. "Okay, old timer. Let's see what'cha got." She smiled. This was the best duel she ever did.

Tag: DarthZordon

10. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Janice looked at the man in contempt. She was about to answer him when Oberon answered instead. It was clear by his tone that Oberon was not in the mood to take any garbage from him.

"It's okay, Oberon," she said patting his leg.

She still wasn't sure about the other Mandalorian in the room, the one that came with the Jedi from Tatooine, but Bathumei seemed to be in control, so she relaxed a little.

Janice felt her stomach camp a little, and realized that it had been hours since she had last eaten. She had been helping Oberon with his speech and giving him advice, and didn't notice she was hungry until just then.

"Not to interupt our little gathering here, but can I get something to eat? I'm starving."

She smiled at Bathumei, knowing that the older man would see the comment for what it was, a break in the tension and a way to get something to eat.

tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90, Mr-Fett

------

Grosh listened to the wisened Jedi. He wasn't aware that ysalarmi were only effective up to a limit. That was information he would have to keep in mind, just in case. When the Jedi finished, he clicked over to a broad helmet frequency.

"You didn't answer my question, Mondos. What's your name? Mine is Grosh Crander, son of..." he stopped short. His father would be of little concern, family name would tell them all they needed to know, if they were indeed true Mando.

Grosh heard Oberon tell Janice about him. He tilted his head in their direction.

"That's kind of you to say, Chancellor," he said through the speaker.

He still waited to hear from the Mandalorians, making sure that he was scanning the frequencies.

tag: Mr-Fett

------

IC: Lorcan / Darth Wraith

Jurokk motioned for Darth Wraith the pilot the speeder. As he slid behind the controls, he was takne back by the beauty of the speeder. He fired up the engines, and listened to them hum to life. Althought the speeder was no doubt made for comfort, Wraith could tell the engines were made for speed.

He waited for the others to climb aboard before taking off. The acceleration was amazing. Not many speeders would be able to keep up with Jurokk's, Wraith was certain of this. His heart quickened in pace as they made their way to the lower levels of the building. The ride there would be ample time for everyone to concentrate.

As he made his way through the skylanes, Wraith opened up, letting the Force flow through him. He took the speeder to maximum acceleration. To sharpen his senses, he would come up to the next vehicle in traffic and then dodge it at the last second.

The dark side was strong on Coruscant, and Wraith could feel it. The feelings of fright from the many other speeders he overtook and nearly hit only fed the intensity.

Three Sith in one speeder, along with an untrained Force user... the dark side had found it's hold on Coruscant at last.

Wraith smiled. Together the three Sith would prove to be a devistating force. The three fed off the dark energies of the other, letting them compound and grow. He wasn't sure if Bathumei would be able to feel their presence, but at this point, he didn't really care.

tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90

11. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: demitri/Darth Angrus-Manyu

demitri sat in the speeder meditating. he completely ignored the other speeders whizzing by. he kept focus on the mission, holding his last faliure at the forefront of his mind. he wanted to redeem himself for his past faliure. he will not fail this time. he contiued his meditation. he then looked up and saw solomon holding on as the speeder was making rapid turns and was moving at a blistering speed. he looked down a grinned a little at the reaction of the bounty hunter.

IC: solomon Kane

finishing his bottle of wine, solomon get inside the speeder. as soon as the speeder started, solomon grabbed his seat and hung on. he was startled as the speeder moved down the way. he got a grip on himself and saw that Demitri was looking at him. at this point he thought that he would relax a little bit. and wait to get to the destination.

IC: Damion comrada

Damion retracted his head a little as Oberon snapped at him. Damion then looked at his girlfriend again. he looked at her figure with a close inspection. he then combed his hair back with his fingers and turned to oberon.

"you know oberon, you have a veeerry pretty girlfriend." he then grabs the back of his neck and whispers in his ear, "the things i would do to her. ahahooo, you don't even know."

Damion then glared at oberon, as he was staring at him, he was taking out his knife preparing for some reaction. he always wanted to put fear into a politician, kind of put them in their place. he felt some kind of accomplishment when he ever managed to scare one. so he stood their waiting for some reaction.

TAG: DarthZordon

12. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    IC: The Baradars

Bathumei motioned to hi sons-" Stand by Oberon, you are not safe while your powers are off."- he looked at the hunter Damion and Grosh-" I think it best you stay close to us."- behind Bathumei were still the Jedi Lords. Dillon the wise Toydarian, and Yeron the second in command of the Order, a very powerful Codru Ji. " Let's get rid off the lizards they really are not going to help us in any way."-said Yeron.

Dillon thought for a moment-" Maybe we can use them to catch any SIth. If what your children say is true then we must be warry of Sith encounters."

Bathumei seemed to be thinking, he had already mad ehis mind up insisted instead on mor eopinion-" My sons what do you say?"

LOren seemed keen on pleasing his father-" Well, what ever you say father is righ twith me. But if I were to choose I'd get rid of them. Ours powers are no good around them."

Arnur said-" Let's use'em as weapons. THey worked on us. I don't think they'll send any Dark Lord to fight us. SO when those Sith Knights or Sith lOrds get here they'll loose their powers."

Oberon seemed a bit retracted like his father and then said-" What if they do send a Dark Lord? Besides they won't have our powers but we won't either. I won't be able to defend myself and you all will be more vulnerable. "

Bathumei smiled a bit and looked at the Mandolarinas, then looked at the Hunters Grosh and Damion- " And you what do you think we should do?"

IC:Jurokk

" The time is drawing to a close."- he looked at the SIth and smiled it reminded him of the old days of the Last Sith War.

He looked at Kane-" Well SOlomon, you will be joinning us soon and for some freakish reason I want to know more about you. Can you tell us abit about you?"- he smiled it wa sboth curiousity and insult that drove Jurokk's words.

13. darthvecron

Sep 14, 2007
    IC: Captain Rev Zander

Rev listened to the debate following every word, clutching his blaster tighter and tighter before growling and venting his frustration on the desk, "This isn't helping! We don't know how they're going attack, we don't know where and we only know that the target is him," he said pointing at the Chancellor, "even that might be ruse to lead off their own target. It's all conjecture! We've put all our eggs into this one basket in protecting him without trying to find out how or where! They're going to attack and we'll still be debating about the best way to protect Oberon and they'll be able to walk all over us!

"We're not going to ambush them or trap them! They strike first, not us! My advice: Go about your daily routine, Chancellor, we've got all the entrances guarded and watched, you've got more than enough body guards, and you've my squadrons and a whole fleet above the planet. The rest of you stay close and keep an eye out. Have the bounty hunters patrol the perimeter along with some of the Jedi, and Bathumei stay stick to Oberon like glue! I'll go up with my squadron and watch the skies! We all report something even slightly out of the ordinary!

"And get rid of the lizards!"

Tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90, 92SE-R

14. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Grosh agreed with Zander.

"I agree with him. We need to be out there, not in here waiting for something to happen. Every good plan has at least three back-ups. We may know one, but if something tips them off that we know, they could resort to something else that we have no idea about."

He stood there for a moment before continuing.

"I'll go where you need me, so long as I'm not close to any Bothans. A certain one in particular. If I had a choice, I would stick with the two Mandalorians over there."

He nodded in their direction.

Grosh waited for his 'assignment'. Although he hated to admit it, he did like being back on familiar territory.

------

Janice got up from her seat, once the majority of the debate was over.

"If I may say something," she said almost sheepisly.

"I believe that Captain Zander is correct, as is Grosh. There is something coming, and we have no way of knowing when they will strike, or where. We need to get rid of the lizards there, and concentrate on trying to find the Sith that are coming, because they are coming. I saw four crimson blades igniting in a vision, just before the Mandos there dropped in on us. We need to hold the session of the Senate as planned, but beef up security just in case."

She looked at Bathumei.

"Of course, the final say is yours."

15. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Solomon Kane

Kane looks at Jurrok with curiosity.

"you want to know about me?"

He then stares at him for a couple of moments. he sensed a little bit of an insulting tone within Jurrok's question. he did not know what to answer to him. he then decided to tell him a little bit about himself.

"basiclly just the stuff you already know. i'm a bounty hunter, and a damn good one at that. also i know how to use the force. that's all you need to know."

He then slumped back into his seat with a satisfied grin on his face.

TAG: DarthZordon

IC: Damion Comrada

Damion stands at attention listening to the people squabble about what should be done. he is then asked what he think should be done.

"well it sounds like you got everything covered. i am just here to do what i do best."

16. DarthZordon

Feb 15, 2009
    OOC: SOrry I haven't posted school's murder.

IC: Bathumei

" Yes I agree withthe Captain. My thoughts exactly."- he looked at Grosh and the others-" Return to the mid-level becuase this crisis can be useful ot other evildoers. I sense danger and darkness are trying to reach our Senate. WHo? I cannot say. There are too many. Of this I am certain blood will be spilled, both evil and innocent. "-he looked at everyobdy-" I'll ge trid of the lizards, and all of you return to your posts. Captain Zander I would want you to accompany me, I would like a word with you before you go to the skies."- he looked like a clever wizard for a moment who has just learned or comfirmed somehting.

Oberon was shocked at how his father had handled everythig. " Janice can I talk to you for a moment alone?"

Arnur and Loren began to walk to their respected locations-" You guys coming or what?"

IC: Jurokk

The evil Dark Lord feeled himself with rage and began to crush Kane's heart with his mind-" Believe me Kane, I would not hesitate to kill a rat like you. But Belthazor wants you alive. And I Darth Imperious II will not fail what I have set myself to do. Ask these young men, I am not known for my failures. And my powers are to be feared, by all. I am the Iron Hand of Darth Belial and the Sith. The Snake they call me for my poisonous ways, I can kill you without you even knowing it. I killed one of the most the powerful FOrce uSers of his time, the Prophet. And I intend to kill Bathumei, but I am little edgy so if you keep up the insolence you will also suffer a fate worse than death. FOr you will be brought alive to the Dark Overlrod but not healthy or complete a few limbs may be missing if you get funny Kane. I am one of the 12 Dark Lords of the SIth, and Leader of the Dark COuncil or our order. And since you are about to be inducted as a SIth you better start showing appreciation and respect towards me and your SIth superiors"- he pointed at the SIth present-" Right boys?"-he smiled evily. He noticed they were getting close to the Senate.

17. darthvecron

Sep 14, 2007
    OOC:I hear ya' DZ.

IC: Captain Rev Zander

Rev was happy that people were moving now and things were getting done, but now he wondered what he did wrong to get another private discussion with a Jedi. He should really learn to keep his big mouth shut. He followed Bathumei to a private corner of the office, "Yes, Master Jedi?"

Tag: DarthZordon

18. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    OOC: Yea I can third that motion... Finals week what a joy... Friday its all done though!

IC: Fett Twins

"Mando brother we are the brothers Fett and we are here to help aid in the protection of the Chancellor. My name is Cassius and this is my brother Marcellus" Marcellus nodded his head but otherwise kept quiet. "Masters jedi do what you will with my little pets I have others on my ship. As far as using them on the sith I have another weapon that might prove to be useful. It is not nearly as potent as the lizards themselves but I am told by other strong force combatants that if feels like they are sluggish and not as fluid in their motions. It can be overcome by a higher draw on ones force energy therefore tiring them quicker." He said this as he popped open a chamber on one of his many various wrist mounted weapons. He pulled out of the chamber a small liquid filled ball. "This is a ball filled with the male lizards musk it vaporizes on contact with the air and is then inhaled. I a limited supply of them so I will give anybody who wishes to carry them two balls."

IC: Tearus Jeando

"Well now that this party is over lets get a move on... Marcellus I want you to patrol with me and Cassius go with the Chancellor himself. You are the only person hear that I trust to defend him with your life and I know you have experience fighting sith." With that Tearus and Marcellus walked out the door and immediately bumped into two young jedi women who were running to the door. With his blaster in the jedi's gut before she could draw her saber he said "Watch it jedi the partys over here we all had a great time getting to know each other. You can catch up later we have orders to patrol and secure." He and Marcellus walked by the two young jedi with their hands on their blasters. As they were walking away Tearus got a weird feeling from the jedi he had just bumped into, a feeling of fimiliarity...

IC: Taryn Jeando

"Stupid mando jarhead" she muttered under her breath. She jogged into the room only to be turned right around with words of reconcile confirming what the mando had said. Once again her and Keira were patrolling the senate building, things were beginning to get more intense now as the senators began filing into the building after going through security checks.

IC:Rhiskar Jeando

Finally after three hours of security checks and waiting to be checked out he made it to his booth and after a quick check he found the military grade shield generator in his podium and ready to go. It would only be a few more hours before the building was packed and ready for the greatest moment in recent history to commence.

Tag: None

19. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: sorry for the delay. It wasn't school for me, but vacation. :)

------

Fetts, Grosh thought to himself, someone meant business.

Grosh didn't know what else to say to that. Fetts had a reputation going back for generations. He had never met one personally, but his father had told him many stories about them.

He listened as Bathumei sent out the orders for the people in the room. He was anxious to work with the Fett brothers.

"I'll take a couple of thse viles," he said, holding out his hand.

He switched over to the private com channel.

"I look forward to working with the both of you. It is an honor."

He switched back to the external audio.

"Looks like we're still stuck together, chakaar," he said playfully, nudging Damion in the arm.

tag: DarthZordon, Mr-Fett, Hitman90

------

" Janice can I talk to you for a moment alone?"

She looked at Oberon.

"Of course we can."

As the walked out of the room, the Force void left. It was a strange sensation that she didn't want to go through again.

She held Oberon's hand, looking into his eyes.

"What is it, my love?"

tag: DarthZordon

------

IC: Lorcan / Darth Wraith

Wraith let out a slight, evil, chuckle. Jurokk was not a man to be trifled with. Solomon would soon learn this, quite possibly the hard way.

"We are approaching the Senate, Lord Imperious."

Darth Wraith slowed the speeder a bit, dropping out of the skylane in an almost vertical descent. It took a few moments, but they were soon cruising through the lower section that led into the Senate building.

"Where shall we go, my Lord?"

tag: DarthZordon, Hitman90

20. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    IC: Solomon Kane

Solomon looks curiously at Jurokk. Solomon then thinks to himself for a moment, slyly smirks and then begins to speak to Jurokk.

"well that would be a big waste of time for your overlord. i mean, why go through all the trouble if your going to bring back vegtable. you know, i do think you have the power to do what you say you will do. i mean after all you got these to meatbags following your every move practically kissing your feet. but you know what, i'm not like them. and i think if you bring me to your boss with anything less then you see before you, well that might put a blaster bolt in the head of your little power trip. so go ahead, i dare ya. bring to your boss a maimed man with a few limbs missing."

He then sits back to relax a little bit.

"Man you sith really don't know how to recruit somebody."

Solomon sinks into his chair with satisfaction. he knows that he must be of some type of importance, especially if they spent all that time tracking him down on tatooine. they must need him for something. they might beat him, and they might injure him a little, these thoughts did cross his mind, but they would not pull such extremes. especially if he was such an important package.

IC: Demitri/ Darth Angrus-Manyu

After hearing Kane's little rant, he smiled to himself a little bit. he somehow found it amusing that all three sith were put in their place by a lowlife bounty hunter. the other thing that was just as amusing was that, Kane had no idea what he was getting himself into with the overlord. Demitri then turned to Kane.

"you know, i don't think you understand what your getting yourself into. but then again i am only a Knight."

Demitri then moved back into his meditation, knowing of a battle that was soon to come.

21. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC:Not Sure what happened to everyone, but I will be AFK/AFG until June. Going on vacation again. Looking forward to reading some updates.

22. Mr-Fett

Mar 11, 2009
    OOC: This still going?

23. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    OOC: i don't know

24. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: Kind of what I was wondering. Been waiting for the GM to post up.

25. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: Well, I guess I'll try to keep this going, or start it back up.
    ---

Grosh looked back at the Fetts for a moment, then back to Damion.

"Let's say we go walking for a bit and see what we can find? My gut tells me that just sitting here isn't going to do us much good."

He started to head out the door, when he turned around.

"If you need me, I'll be patroling the grounds. You coming Damion?"

tag: Hitman90, Mr-Fett, DarthZordon

----

IC: Darth Wraith

As Wraith drove the speeder closer to the Senate building, he could feel the Dark Side power growing stronger. His passengers, with the exception of Solomon Kane, were meditating, drawing the power to the group. Although he wasn't meditating himself, he could feel the energy, and let it flow through him.

The group disappeared in the shadows of hatred and jealousy that seemed to eminate from the area around the Senate.

"This is going to be even better than I had hoped," he said mostly to himself.

tag: Hitman90, DarthZordon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.