main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Starfest 2010 - April 16-18 at the Marriott DTC!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    Crap!!!! I had the same reservations!!! also three months ago.....:mad:

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I don't understand how people can just show up and get the balcony rooms when people like us already paid extra to get them.

3. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Wow -- that's crap.

Fighting an ugly headache while at work, wishing I could take a nap. Dunno exactly when I get there, but I *will* be there for the toga party! And I still have to pick up my ticket, etc....

4. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Now that's the way to start the weekend off right. Tim Rose was an amazingly wonderful person, and I think everyone should take the time to meet him. Jay and Gary with Wattographs are first rate, and I am really looking forward to working with them in the future.

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    So I might be able to make it Saturday to the meeting! :D I'm still looking into details, but it looks promising. :)

Still at 2 PM at the Marriott DTC at 4900 South Syracuse Street, Denver Colorado 80237?

Can I buy tickets at Starfest when I get there (I have yet to run across that info in my research)?

6. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Yes on both counts. :)

7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    SWEET! =P~ I just found out online to go to King Soopers. So there I shall go next!

I think I'm coming! :cool: Man, I've never been there before! I'm actually kind of nervous. :p

How about parking? I couldn't find any information on the website about parking locations and prices.

8. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Find a spot at the hotel (it's free), otherwise you'll have to pay across the street.

9. -Gundark-

-Gundark- Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 1, 2010
    That is crap, Ben. Aside from the xtra $$$ they owe you, they really oughtta compensate you for that. What's the point of allowing reservations if they don't reserve anything?

10. -Gundark-

-Gundark- Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 1, 2010
    7 hours 6 mintues till the Spice Mines turn me loose...

Costume...Check (Much much thanks to the Siths, you guys rock!)
    Ticket...Check
    Time Machine to skip ahead to tomorrow morning...Still saving up for a flux capacitor and some plutonium.

11. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    I canceled our reservation for tonight, and magically giving up that night means that we can no longer be guaranteed a crib or a double room (which we don't need since we won't have 2 extra little ones). Are there really that many people with babies coming or do they only have like 2 cribs?? Guess we'll pack up ours. At least we'll know it's clean...

12. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I AM COMING! :D Bought my ticket today. :cool: I went over there today, parking is 10 dollars. Not too bad.

So is anyone going to be there early? I'm going to come around 8 in the morning so I can get good parking.

Hey, since I've never been there before, is the RMFF table easy to find?

13. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Yes, walk in the front door and we're on the left next to the Starbucks.

14. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    THE MEETING IS AT 2:30, NOT 2:00!!!

Go see Tim Rose!!!

15. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    It was great to see everyone at the meeting today! And at everything else today!

16. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Ditto.

My pix (altho limited) will be up in the morning. www.cyodarun.shutterfly.com

17. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Sorry I wasn't able to make it guys. Backyard fence was blown over and needed to be fixed so my little beasts won't escape. Had a fun day at lowes though... :\

18. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Phew! I'm exhusted! Had a blast though!

And remember what happens at Starfest stays at Starfest. ;)

19. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    until it gets posted on the net someplace.

20. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm at the gate, waiting to board the plane. It was sooooo great to see all of you and hang out together this weekend! I miss you guys already. [:D]

21. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    *phew*

;)

[:D] I wish I could have stayed more than just Friday night, but I had a blast and definitely needed that. TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

22. Lego-Stormtrooper-1

Lego-Stormtrooper-1 Former RMFF CR star 3

Apr 27, 2009
    Amazing weekend!!!!! [face_dancing]

H-U-E-V-OS!!!!!!!!![face_laugh]

23. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I got home and passed out. Now I'm eating some soup, contemplating a bath and then passing out again.

24. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I had such a great time. It was awesome to see everyone and hang out. I got some great memories and I love my RMFF swag!

And it's nice to know that some people think I'm so awesome when they're drunk. ;)

So glad I found my peeps here in Denverland! [:D]

25. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Landed safely, and am now on my way to parents house. Will pick up car, then head home.