main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East StarWars Guests announced for the FX show in FL

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by FX_Jedi_Gal, Jan 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FX_Jedi_Gal

FX_Jedi_Gal Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2007
    So here's a riddle for you. Where can you find Kenny Baker, Ray Park, Daniel Logan and Felix Silla? Ok ...wait, that was an easy one. Here, I'll make it harder. Where can you find Kenny Baker, Ray Park, Daniel Logan and Felix Silla that ISN'T your DVD collection? The answer is still pretty simple: http://www.fxshow.com The 18th annual Florida eXtravaganza! Held this year in the beautiful Orange County Convention Center in sunny Orlando Florida from January 26th - 28th. This convention is a MUST SEE for any true star wars fan. Speaking of must sees for Star Wars fans, have you ever heard of the movie "Fanboys"? If you haven't, check it out, it's sure to be a big hit. The FX show also has the main cast of fanboys including Kristen Bell and Sam Huntington signing over the weekend! Seriously guys, you don't want to miss out on this. I konw I sure won't! If you have any questions that you can't address on the website you can e-mail me at info@fxshow.com

2. Shaak_Ti_

Shaak_Ti_ Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2007
    Wow that's sOOooo awesome!! I want to go really bad but I'm not sure if I'll be able to :(.
    Ray Park is so cool!

3. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'm trying my best to go...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.