main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

starwars items

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by KellyJeanne, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KellyJeanne

KellyJeanne Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    just curious, i know im not a member anymore but has anyone recieved the items donated to the Killeen group back from Sunshine or did she keep them for herself?

I just dont think it would be right to have someone that leaves the group keep group items.

KellyJeanne

2. KellyJeanne

Jun 8, 2005
    by the way the responses are pouring in id have to guess ya'll got took for all the things donated to the KFF. thats a shame to just let them slip through your fingers like that.

im sure she has sold them by now and has pocketed all the proceeds not donated to charity but pocketed.
    well yall have fun in your group now

just curious is there no reply cause no one wants to comunicate with someone like me
    was i "blackballed" from the group i know i stepped away from the group but it was with the understanding i could return

like i said just curious

ohhh maybe its cause i still talk to Joe

KellyJeanne

3. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    To answer your first question, no, I've not gotten the items back from Sunshine, because no one was willing to give me her address so that I could take a police officer out to her house to collect our things.

This makes me angry because they have personal property of mine that I donated to the group and I would like them back. It was 10 SIGNED pictures from Celebration 3.

Todd was willing to show me where her house is, but I don't want to involve anyone else in this mess trying to get the stuff back. All I asked for was the address or directions to her house, but no one who was ever at their house ever replied to my request.

4. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    To answer your second item, yes, I guess we got taken and it makes me angry on more than one level.

I have told you repeatedly that you were never "black balled" and that I consider everyone to still be a member, except those that chose to leave rather than be voted out.

You are right, you can come back at any time. Anyone can, except Sunshine.

If you'll look at the volume of mail on here, you'll see that it has been very slow. There is only a week between your posts. That just mean that people are not reading the board. Not that they aren't talking to you. Hell, they aren't even talking to me.

It has nothing to do with Joe. The vote on Joe was split and it is his choice not to return, not mine or the members.

5. KellyJeanne

Jun 8, 2005
    i am being told that the address is

EDIT: Posting someone else's address in a public is not allowed

KellyJeanne

by the way when was the address asked for?
    if i had known you needed the address i could have gotten it earlier from Joe

6. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    I asked for the address in mails I sent out to everyone in early November.

Since then I've only heard from two, both were either unable or unwilling to give me the address.

Kelly, you have my home email, send the address there. Elizabeth is correct, it is not right to post someone else's address in public. Or you may send it in a PM here.

But I am afraid that it will be like you said. The items and/or the money are long gone.

7. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Thank you Elizabeth for protecting sunshine's privacy by editing Kelly's post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.