main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Step right up and get your dreams read by Slacker!

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Just_A_Slacker, Jan 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eaglejedi

eaglejedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 2, 2001
    Up, good thread!

2. Sebastian_Updike

Sebastian_Updike Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002

In my dreams, to put it boldly, I see lovely Rosemund Pike.

3. Just_A_Slacker

Just_A_Slacker Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2001
    While I willingly give this thread to the public domaine, I will no longer be participating. I simple have no desire to be compared as a pale immitation to Creepio and his dream thread.

4. LumpyMaiden

LumpyMaiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    since i'm not about to share my REAL dreams, how about... cheese?

i dreamt about cheese. sharp cheddar. i enjoy cheese, if that makes any difference in the reading...

5. Sebastian_Updike

Sebastian_Updike Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002

I also dream about Tennesse Fried Chicken, some of the finest I find in London.

6. eaglejedi

Feb 2, 2001
    I'll give it a shot-

Coolguy- You possibly admire Chinese culture, or just their movies, or perhaps their actresses, but you abhor the current government. You dream of the triumph of capitalism and the downfall of state capitalism in mainland China, and a day when there are fast food restaurants and Porsches all over the place, and tourists can move about freely.

Or perhaps, more complex, you fear that while good for the economy and perhaps for the people, the changes the country is undergoing could threaten it's unique culture and history, because of commercialization and American cultural imperialism.

Other person- You feel that at some point, your room-mate's actions, or your sticking close to the person, caused you problems, and wish you could redo your actions, and ignore or bypass their decisions, or whatever, or perhaps not listen to their advice.

My own- Due to many Suncamps without getting flour bags for a while, or running out, I fear not having flour bags in a skirmish.

The other one, is about acting out my wish/desire that I could have done something to prevent the takeover of Tibet by the Chinese.

7. Nin

Nin Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2001
    Interesting...
    Here's one if someone wants to give it a try.

In my dreams I'm dying all the time.
    You know those dreams where you are falling, and you wake up before you reach the ground? Not me. I die. The ground gets closer and closer and then there is a sense of emergency for a fraction of a fraction of a momment. Then it all goes black - you don't hear, feel, think anything. It's horrible.

There is also the acid pool variation. A group of people are in a cave and an acid pool starts to form (don't ask me why).
    I'm one of the people in the group. Each of them is scattered in the cave in different positions. When the person I am dies (dying this way is preatty awfull, at least in my dream), there is the blank feeling again, and then I get to be another person in the group. I pass from person to person, dying, untill there's no one left.

Sweet dreams everyone. :) :)

8. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    I was at my grandparents farm and I found a baby bunny. My grandpa was trying to kill it, and I ran away with it and snakes were everywhere. I ran up on a hill, then the ground turned into water and I fell in. I looked around and saw the bunny with a fishbowl on its head swimming with some little kids in a pool.

9. Dagger

Dagger Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 1999
    Are you still doing this, JAS?

Maybe you could explain the two consecutive dreams I had last week in which the Secretariat of the UN Headquarters in NYC is attacked by terrorists.

10. Just_A_Slacker

Just_A_Slacker Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2001
    No, I am not doing this any longer, though I am sure someone else will be more than happy to read your dreams.

I just son't want to continue to be compared to Creepio. I'm kind of funny that way.

11. eaglejedi

Feb 2, 2001
    Nin- 1. I would guess that you play too many roleplaying games, or perhaps the Sims on the computer or other platform.
    2. You are, quite simply, fearful and curious about death. There's nothing unusual about this- many people are. I'm curious- what is your religious affiliation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.