main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Stepping down...

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, SC' started by Darth_Yalc, Jun 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    OK everyone. As much as I hate to do this, I am going to have to step down as CR for this group. Being a single dad, a heavy work load, housework, and 501st commitments are taking up so much time that I feel that it is not fair to continue leading this group. I cannot devote the attention to it that it deserves. That doesn't mean that I am leaving only that I think that someone with more time would better serve the group.

So if you are 18, have REAL time to devote to the group, and are really interested please let me know so we can talk about it.

And to be up front, power hungry people need not apply. There are no special privledges other than a blue name and access to the CR forum that goes along with this job.

Clay

2. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    you have to be 18? crap

3. ShiriKeiCelisoe

ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 8, 2002
    I hate to see ya step down, Clay. But it's probably for the best with all that you have on your shoulders. You're the one that got us up and running. So, I saulte you.

::salutes Clay::

4. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Very sad to hear this, Clay. You've done a great job, and the next CR will have pretty big shoes to fill.

-Andrew

5. rechedelphar

Mar 29, 2004
    who will be the next?

6. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    I'm not sure, are there any candidates?

7. Darth_Yalc

Darth_Yalc Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 23, 2002
    There hasn't been any candidates. Soooo, i will hang on to it for now to keep the boards open. I will try to check in from time to time to make sure everything is ok. When someone comes along that wants it then we can make the switch over. You guys can still meet you know. Just organize it here. If anyone needs anything that can't wait please email me at nomrahyalc@aol.com

8. MoFrinker

MoFrinker Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    I probably joined the board a bit too late as I never went to any meetings.Would still love to make some if and when......... I know I still frequent this board a bit,just to see if anything new has popped up.Does anyone else?

Clay...Im sure you have alot on your hands to do,but since no one has stepped up,Im glad you will stick around and keep the boards open.If anyone is up for a meeting...let me know when and where!

9. rechedelphar

Mar 29, 2004
    who's the new one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.