main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic Stories from Imperial Center - by Grand Moff LaPaire, and Darth Taitor

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Izird, Oct 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    About the same kinda thing you'd have to do to get kicked out of a country. Deportation happens.....that would make a good bumper sticker! :)

2. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    Treason can get you kicked out...or killed. Actually, treason is the only crime punishible by death in Canada!

3. THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA

THE_GREAT_SPANKSTA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2003
    lol, i have been kicked out of canada before... but not like the arrested... and told to go home kinda way... my visa expired... but it sounds cool to say that i was kicked out
    i also was not granted permission to cross the border many times... and searched many times also... i guess that the people at the michigan/ontario borders dont like people going to bible college [face_plain] ... it seems like i have had more success going just to visit, than going to school.

4. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Going to visit means you're not staying quite as long.

Actually, treason is the only crime punishible by death in Canada!

I knew there was a reason we had a paid executioner! How could anyone betray Canada though? Tell the U.S. where we hid their nukes? :confused:

5. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002

After many months I have a new story...

Itwas a wonderful day and i had just left the music store very happy because i was able to play the electronic drumset. I left the store and began to bike down queen street. As i was biking a car pulled out of a side street and seemed to see me comming, so i looked into the rode and swerved around him, but when i looked back he was so close to me the my pedal hit , or went into, his right blanker, so the stopped underneath me and i went flying over his hood and onto the pavement into the middle of queen street. Thank God there was not another car on the rode! well i am lying in pain, he gets out of his car and asks me if i am ok, i got up and was in shock. well the 2 thing he asked me was how i was going to pay for his car, and then got upset because he got off work early to go boating with his family, which i srewed up. he called the police , I had to make him, and then home. His wife said i was forgiven for making them late. so the cops arrive and give me a lift home. i ended up in the hospital all, ihave a broken wrist, as i try to type this, and my other wrist is sprained, well he called me a day after with an estimate on his car, 525.00 ! i may be bitter, but thats why i havn't been posting, or e-mailing. bikes don't have insurance and my laywer says that he will have to pay for it. well my cast will be off in two weeks, -- and i am stillalive but can't really move, - sorry i didn't mean to sound bitter or angry if i came across that way, could've been worse -

6. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    I know how you feel with a broken wrist my cast is still gonna have to be on a little over three weeks now let me tell ya the first two weeks go fast so dont worry about it.

7. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

How did you break your wrist? Ya your right, they are seeing if its broken or not this is a temp cast

8. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    When I broke my wrist i was grinding on a skateboard and I fell, What happend was when i fell it factured two bones and it poped my wrist out of place and if i pop it out again by acsadent befor my cast is off they will need to cut open my arm and surgecly place it, i fell earlyer today woking at VBS and almost landed on my cast so it was really close be thankfull yours isnt as bad as mine cus if i would have landed on my cast it would have had a really bad turn out.

9. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

that sucks dude your loads worse worse than me ! hope it heals well --

10. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Wow...

How did VBS go Jobi?

11. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    VBS went GREAT it was awsome lol Vikie Sears is the new kid's pastor and she let the kids dump gross stuff all over her :S it was fun all week, but of course they put two crew's together and between me and the girl's crew i was with we had like 4 ADHD kid's it was very ......hard to make them listen but over all it was one of the best VBS's we've done

BTW our new youth pastor Pastor Johnathan had youth yesterday it was really fun and he ws thw one to did the games with us and he played them with us too LOL! @ Ryan i think me and Alex have P.John convinced to play Insanity ball we're makeing your game famouse

12. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Yeah, VBS was great! And Jobi's kids were teh quietest, most controlled kids there! [Face_very_sarcastic] But that wasn't his fault, he was an awesome crew leader!
    :)

13. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Sounds like it was fun. I enjoyed our VBS here as well.

So you're going to play my game without paying me royalties? Lol! Just kidding. Just make sure you use a really BIG ball!

14. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

ry! how do you play the game? and tams we need some camp stories!

15. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Insanity ball consists of a soccer field, 2 teams, and 1 huge inflatable ball. The only rule is to get that huge ball through the other team's goal any way possible. You can chuck it, run with it, use it to bash other people out of the way, whatever. No fouls, no penalties, nothing.

Needless to say, the game goes over really well with middle school youth (but maybe not their parents. :p

16. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

huge!
    good name, has anyone been hurt? I would think that someone would certainly get hurt.

17. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Nope, no one hurt.

Here's a hint: don't play on concrete. A real grass field is preferable. I've never had anything close to an injury on nice soft grass.

18. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Hehe...ok, a camp story, huh?

At the camp the staff adopted a mascot. His name is Poochie, and he is a big ceramic bear that is supposed to go on our mini-golf course. Well, the general workers decided to put this bear in random places during the night, and we'd all find it in the morning. One day it was in the baby swing, then in the lifeguard stand with a floatie around it, then on top of the zip line, and on top of the nurse's station...this bear is great. Well, one day our director was joking around, and he said, You guys should send the bear down the zipline. And the light went on. So later on that day, we slapped a harness on that bear, put a helmet on him, hooked him up and sent him flying down the zipline. It was a wonderful and funny time, especially when Carrie decided to ride the bear down the zipline. This zipline is 21 feet in the air. It was hilarious! The bear got his final trip last night. A few of us went out, put a harness on him, and ran him up the flagpole. He was still hanging there when Ben and I left this morning...

This bear was awesome! This summer was the best summer of my life. More will follow soon! :D

19. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Feb 25, 2002

well i am happy! my cast is off and i don't have to put another one on, i am all done, although it is sore, i had to take it off myself a week early because i got it wet, but now its great ! very happy , anyway for those of you who know, our house is almost up so that means i don't have to put up with a slimy apartment, that stinks, anymore! the guy who hit me with the car now wants to sue me but i don't think he will win, everything is good though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.