main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Storms of Fate - Anakin AU- NEWLY UPDATED 5/15/11 with Chapter Nineteen of Part Three!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Durhelediel, Feb 15, 2006.

1. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    I haven't disappeared :D

Glad this story is up and running again!

If you're doing PMs, can you put/keep me on the list?

Thanks. :D

2. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Oh yay! READERS!!! Welcome back, old friends!!

Ratna- Nice to see you again too! I hope things are well for you and yours? Darth Life swoops in sometimes and interrupts the best of plans, doesn't it? Maybe we can help encourage each other!

Lady_Misty- Don't know if it's a Californian thing, but I wanted to point out since it's happened a couple times that, um, I'm a girl. lol Or is the application 'bro' like 'hey guys'? Not sure... Well if you thought I was a guy, I hope my gender changing won't keep you from reading!

DarthVaderette- My friend!! Oh I have missed you! When I am able to send PMs again we shall have to trade Facebook names to keep in better touch! So glad you have come back!

Guys (and that's generically implied) I am starting a whole, brand new, PM list. If you want to be on it, let me know. It's been a few years since this started and I don't want to assume the people on the original still want to be on it. So if you want a PM, or a Facebook message, or a Yahoo messenger alert (since my PMs get clogged quickly with 'you've sent too many out unread'), let me know!

3. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    *face palm.*

I know that you are a girl, or a woman. I must have been in La La Land when I wrote my reply. Which wouldn't be surprising since I forgot to take my meds for the past two days.

4. JediCam-Ron

JediCam-Ron Jedi Youngling

Jun 22, 2007
    I am so happy to see this story being continued. We missed your wonderful writing!

5. steelneena

steelneena Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2007
    Well! It certainly has been a long time, but a dedicated reader cannot possible stay away! I've reread the entire thing and am pleased to say that Anakin's revelation to Mara wass unexpected, and perfectly perfect! I cannot wait for more, and am so glad to see this once again!
    cheers to you!

6. LVB

LVB Jedi Master star 1

Feb 23, 2005
    I have devoured this entire piece of fiction so quickly that I now have nausea. What an amazing story! I understand DRL can be awful, but if you still plan to continue this, I'd love to be on the PM list :)

7. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007

What does Pink Panther say when he steps on an ant? Dead Ant, dead ant, dead ant dead ant.

8. DarthVaderette

DarthVaderette Jedi Master star 2

May 23, 2004
    Helllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, anybody there?

Update soon?

9. CurtisZidaneZiraa

CurtisZidaneZiraa Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 18, 2010
    Another hiatus, huh? Meh, it happens. This is really good though.

10. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    I just found this again. Great story.

11. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    hello?

Lady_Misty likes this.