main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Super Bowl

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Errant_Venture, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    So what are you Jacksonville natives doing for the big game? I'm just gonna be sitting at home probably reading a book. :p

2. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I'm not going anywhere near downtown - that's for sure!

Will probably tape the SB - to watch the commercials and Paul McCartney half-time show.

Whacha reading? I decided to take a chance on Children of the Jedi to learn about Callista.

3. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I'm thinking about calling up a few friends and wondering if they want to go to a bar. Personally I don't care about the game, nor do I like all these people in Jacksonville, but I havn't seen my friends in a while either. Thing is if I went to a bar, I'd probably be the only 21 year old drinking a soda and not liquor. :p

I'm avoiding anything thats Orange Park and closer until the game ends. I went to Fleming Island today and that wasn't so bad. Then again, that was at 0900 and by the time I was leaving (1200) there was tailgate parties beginning at the Winn-Dixie there.

I'll be reading Labyrinth of Evil, which is pretty good. As for your book, its allright, but not the best. :p

All I care about is the commercials and half-time, the game? I coiuld care less who wins. JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA JACKSONVILLE! I heard about 5x today about celebs being here and there. I could care less that J-Lo is at the Clay County concert tonight. Or that a Bush daughter was sighted at the Fleming Island Winn-Dixie yesterday.

4. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    HAH!

We taped the SB for the commercials too - I am not much of a football fan.

I was really surprised though that crowds weren't too bad - only around the parkNride lots and downtown.

LOE - heard it was awesome but it will really through a wrench of confusion into my reading if I start it now! Remember, I am the EU reading newbie!!

Hope you can make it to our next meeting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.