main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Supermegafest 2013

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by rpvee, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpvee

rpvee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 23, 2007
    First guests have been announced, including Ray Park (Darth Maul) and Karen Allen (Marion from Indiana Jones)!

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Thank you for that, rpvee. Can we count on you to be our point man for our presence at the event again? You did an awesome job last year getting everything together basically 11th hour and I will hope we don't wait as long this year.

As for Ray Park, I forgot the year he was last here, but I do remember him being at SMF before and I missed him the first time. Happy to have another opportunity to meet him.

For our charity, you guys know I'd be very happy doing it for Autism Speaks again this year, and my "new" connection to autism (my recently-found niece) was most of my impetus for wanting to show up and help out last year. :)

3. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    While I'm thinking about it, I'll also post something about it in the Northeast regional forum, as FanForce members from other parts of the region may want to attend. :)

4. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    SMF announced Jeremy Bulloch (original trilogy's Boba Fett) on Wednesday...another guest I missed in the past. :)

5. Wildstar02301

Aug 7, 2003
    Been meaning to post this, but SMF announced on their Facebook page last week the addition of Femi Taylor (Oola, the slave dancer in Jabba's palace in RotJ) to the guest lineup. FYI, she was the only actor in the original trilogy to reprise her role for an added scene in the Special Editions.

Darth-Dogfish-Head likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.