main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW DCL - Future of Star Wars Gaming

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by GalakFyyar, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GalakFyyar

GalakFyyar Jedi Knight

Jan 27, 2010
    Sorry for the late answer (I have a lot of PM at my box) ? I have some technical problems, but they gone ;) and I want to say about my plans for dream cards. I working now on my own project which have name DCL (Dream Cards League) and plan to support all major Star Wars card and miniature games from oblivion by new way ? by printable dream cards. Now I try to find a personal way for each game ? from creation single dream cards to full sets and try to unite in this direction as many interested persons as I can. Also I on my way of creation really quality Graphic Design Team, which can produce dream cards with factory quality ? all what I have is only beta-stage concepts, but in the end of this year or maybe next spring DCL is start working with full power and present the full might of the Star Wars dream cards with fully playtested sets for major SW table games.

If you want see my concepts, you may find them here:

http://cid-129b0f1e41cf6066.office.live.com/browse.aspx/SW%20DCL%20Concept

2. Tervlon

Tervlon Jedi Knight

May 14, 2010
    These look great! I can't wait to see more SWCCG proxies!

3. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Cool. But u shouldn't make this seem like the future of SW:CCG since that is and was and always will be the Players Committee.

4. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    They still look pretty cool. Love them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.