main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

T.O. Fined $35,000

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by PRENNTACULAR, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    Nope, three years. Which is not to say that the Cowboys will keep him.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=0AA99FCF-E052-0B98-C9620525F11B9854

2. NorCalBirdz

NorCalBirdz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 28, 2004
    I think you need to take off the silver-and-blue glasses regarding TO's "not really admitting it". There's no way TO would apologize for something he supposedly didn't know he did, then turn around and change his story when no film turns up. I don't think this is the case to do it, since it has turned into he said/he said, but next time there is an incident of this nature and there is footage I think a precedent should be set and the player suspended.

3. ApolloSmileGirl

ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Knight star 8

Jun 18, 2004
    I'm really not arguing that he didn't spit at Hall, as much as pointing out that if he intentionally did spit on Hall, that Hall wouldn't have just walked away.

Hall's a freaking thug, or have you already forgotten last season's opener of MNF vs. the Eagles?

4. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    I remember when Romanowski spit in JJ Stokes face on MNF in 1997, TO was on the field at that time you would have thought we'd realize that spitting on someone is about the worst thing you can do. Except for some kind of low blow.

T.O. doesn't have my respect and to be honest, he can afford any fine they impose. In actuality with all the incidents we have in pro sports nowadays it shows me that the fines aren't enough. Does anyone think Carmello Anthony is losing any sleep over his lost money? Thirty five thousand dollars is chump change to T.O. It's like a five dollar parking ticket to me, they should have fined him 250k and started a new precedent that cracks down on this sort of thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.