main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX T-Shirts!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by BigChris, Mar 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigChris

BigChris Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Hey guys, right now I'm calling around and getting quotes for our Austin Fan Force t-shirts. We decided at the last meeting (if I remember correctly) that the shirts would be black, and the print would be a silhouette of the Austin skyline. It would include buildings like the One America Center, the Capital, and the UT Tower (with 1138 spelled out in the windows). What I need to know is how many members would actually buy a t-shirt. I estimate the cost will be $15-$20 a shirt. Let me know via this thread if you want to buy a shirt, or if you have any other ideas or if you know of a t-shirt company that I could check on.

Big Chris

2. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    me of course - and I have a preliminary design that i'll try and post soon. It has the capital, franklin building, and the tower. the tower has 1138 in it, the death star is a rising moon behind and the finishing touch is a load of x-wings pouring out of the congress avenue bridge like bats.

-Anne

will it matter how many colors there are for the price, Chris?

3. BigChris

Mar 11, 2000
    I found this one website called CustomInk.com. This is a place where you can design a screen printed t-shirt. Here, you can have a design with up to 3 colors and if we order 20, the cost would be just under $14 per t-shirt. Check it out and let me know what y'all thing. :)

Big Chris

4. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    Me and mars definetly want t-shirts...maybe we'll get a baby t-shirt for our kid once she is born. lol

Anna

5. DarkJediPrincess

DarkJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2002
    I would like two t-shirts, 2XL and a 3XL preferred.

Very awesome idea for the design guys. Can't attend the Meeting due to Excalibur Faire, but I'm willing to make arrangements to get the money to whomever is handling it.

Thanks! Looking forward to catching up with you guys. Things are getting really interesting these days!

DarkJediPrincess

6. Ripster

Ripster Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    I'd kinda like one. Hopefully I'll be at the next meeting on the 16th. I'd need about a medium I guess. It'd depend on what kinda sizes they are. When got our senior shirts in it was so funny because the smalls were huge and these preppy little skinny girls were expecting tight shirts to try and show off certain things and ended up with huge baggy shirts that they practically drowned in.

7. DarthMogo

DarthMogo Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm new, but put me down for one.

8. Jargon_Dos

Jargon_Dos Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm new to this group too, but I'd like one.... XL..

9. BigChris

Mar 11, 2000
    Ok, so far I have a total of 9 shirts. If you are serious about getting one, PLEASE try and come to the meeting on Saturday. That way y'all will have a hand in selecting the design of the shirt.

Big Chris

10. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    Make that 10 and possibly 11 if my son wants one too. Could even go to 13 if his G/F and little boy want one too. *S*
    I LOVE the described design! The Fighters coming from the bridge like bats is just awesome! I am really going to try and make it down, even if I have to cut my breakfast meeting short so I can make the drive in time! *S*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.