main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tattoos & piercings...

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by TuskenFan, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    I saw the locked thread about tattoos and piercings and thought I'd throw in my two bits about what I got. As far as piercings go, I have a 6 gauge ring in each ear and my lip is pierced. Now as far as tattoos are concerened, I have alot, about 15. Here goes... My left wrist, have my wifes name in egyptian heiroglyphics on the top and my daughters name on the inside of my wrist. Inside if my left forearm, I have a small, about the size of a quarter, Marilyn Manson shock symbol and above that a tribal design. On the back side of my left forearm I have a naked vampire girl, goes from my wrist to just below my elbow. On my left elbow I have a jack o'lantern. Just above that, back side of my upper arm, a vampire skull. Then on my left upper arm, from my shoulder to just above my elbow, Jack Skellington from A Nightmare Before Christmas. I still have work to do on the front side of my forearm and inside on my elbow, all of that is planned. I have a vampire bite tattooed just above my left collar bone. Now to my right arm. Inside of my right wrist I have the Metallica ninja star logo. Above that on the inside of my left forearm I have a tribal sun design with an ankh in the middle. Backside of my right forearm I have the chinese symbols for 'honesty', 'loyalty', and 'sincerity', which are taken from my chinese zodiac. On my right upper arm I have a koi, it's a chinese fish, which is a cover up of an old tattoo. Now my left leg. On the outside of my left calf I have a large, going from just below the knee to just above the ankle, tribal design with a stone ankh. On the inside of my left calf I have the cover of the comic book Purgatori-Heartbreaker #1. It is the same size as the cover so it is pretty big. On the outside of my right calf I have the spider/skull design that Kirk Hammett from Metallica has on one of his guitars. I have plans to finish my left arm with more Nightmare Before Christmas characters and the left arm will be an oriental design with lots of water. I'm also doing another Purgatori cover on my right calf and my whole back will be done with the Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse. I have plans for my thighs and chest but nothing definate yet. I am also trying to get a couple of pieces done before Celebration III. The Imperial and Rebel insignias on the tops of my feet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.