main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Test Screening of Student Film

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MoronDude, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hey everybody!

I've been working on a student film for a friend of mine for over a month now, and we have finally got a worthy cut of the film done.

The director, Ryan Wilson, would like to set up a Test Screening for people to watch the 10 minute film and give him feedback so that he may be able to fix problems with it before it needs to be submitted for grading.

The screening will be at his apartment on his plasma screen tv and surround sound system tomorrow, Sunday November 13th, 2004. A time will be set once we know when the people who want to attend can make it.

To make this a true test screening, I won't be giving anyone a synopsis of the movie, but I will give a few cautions.

- The film has offensive language.
    - The film has minor violence and blood.

So, this is an invitation to anyone who'd like to come. Please PM me if you are interested.

2. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    If you are interested, please include with your PM a timeframe in which you would be able to come on Sunday. This will help us schedule a good time for everyone.

3. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    UPPING THIS... almost got buried.

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, the screening is at 3pm at Ryan's apartment.

His apartment complex is on Flamingo and Koval. As soon as you enter the gate, take a LEFT. Go all the way down, and take a RIGHT. Take the next RIGHT, and find a parking spot. I'll come down and show you to the apartment.

The whole thing shouldn't take longer than a half hour.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    wow, I just saw that...

needless to say, I can't make it. Sorry.

6. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    So how was the film?

7. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    It ended up being just me, Ryan and Anthony. All three of us had already seen it... though it was neat to see it on his big screen.

I'll try to get a copy of the finished product and bring it to the game one of these days.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    That actually might be a better place to test screen it, as we are all actually gathered there.

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, it's actually better on a big screen with surround sound, but oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.