main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

that's one thing about Bakersfield... everything dies within a month...

Discussion in 'Archive: Bakersfield CA' started by Amithyst_Blade, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amithyst_Blade

Amithyst_Blade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    :(

slowly slowly ever so slowly the enthusiasum and excitment of a chapter dies... and a local member cries out 'we really need to do something'... with no really suggestion on what exactly to do...

unfortuantly that's the sad thing about Bakersfield... everything dies within a month... the sun just doesn't like us...

*thinks*

it's like on Tatoonie... Luke had only a few friends and then they all went off to fight... *tear* i feel even TFN is slowly dying too... it used to be so alive and hoppin...

(posting my random mumblings... care to read, enjoy, or not at all)

2. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'm always around. And I'm free virtually any night (except for some upcoming weekends). I need to know what other people want to do and when they're available if we want to plan to do something. It can be as simple as a couple hours at Borders or at a restaurant. I hear the new $1 theater shows movies on Tuesday nights for only $.50, perhaps people would be interested in seeing a movie there. I can come up with anything, but I need to know what other people are interested in before it's really worth planning anything. Because in the past that's meant no one else shows up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.