main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Acolytes of Darkness v.2 - Welcome the new Dark Lady of the Sith!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by darth_nemisis, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    Yeah, i have no life lol

2. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I am in the range of 145 books, I don't count encyclopedias or kiddy books, comics [just the novels]. I have many of the PC games and most of the popular xbox games. copies of the movies in vhs, beta [oh dear] and dvd. some memoribilla and trinkets. So yeah nerd!

3. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Right then, I want you to pick a Star Wars fiction book of your choice and review it. You can do it as a straight up book review or comment and critique on the strategies of the factions in it, particularly Sith (after all we are a Sith group). Or do both. Or do it a different way, your choice (as long as you have a good reason for it). I'm feeling generous so you're getting a lot of freedom to do as you wish with this.

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I'm rebuilding my library. I have a long way to go.

5. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I hardly have any SW books. :(:p Ah well.

Anyways I am ready for another warrior task.

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Warrior Task

Who was the founder of our sister thread in the EUC The New Sith Order?

How many threads were there of the NSO/DoD?

Give links.

7. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Apocalypse Troy Denning last of the FOTJ series.
    ******LOTS of Spoilers*****
    I chose this novel as it’s the last ‘Force user’ book I read, [Scoundrels was the other and it’s a shocker]. This novel was a tying up loose ends attempt centering over the Jedi retreat and the fate of the Force apparition Abeloth. Furthermore this novel also highlights the great insurrection of the Lost Tribe of the Sith to the power structures of Coruscant., The sacking of the Jedi temple [yay again] and the underestimation the Jedi had of the Sith’s cunning and tactics. This novel also alludes to many Force techniques and a vast amount of information on how to preserves ones life [which I mentioned before in a previous task Droch’s and the fountains.]
    Even though this book has been written in a jedicentric viewpoint it does however analyse The Force and what it means to be Sith; past the rule of two.
    Strategies of the lost tribe of the Sith [as a whole], first and foremost was that they wanted to capture Abeloth and use her as a weapon against the Jedi, learn her secrets and then destroy her, both Jedi and Sith underestimated her power. After Abeloth assassinates many a high lord and attacks Kesh; the Lost tribe home world, they then forget about capturing her and concentrates on broadening their foothold in the galaxy, leaving her the Jedi’s problem so that they can easily get into Coruscant without detection or a fight with the Jedi. To solidify their power they pose as representatives on Coruscant and bribe, kill and use the Force to influence decision making, forcing many senators to side with their goals [they do not reveal their identities]. Once this happens the Lost tribe creates laws prohibiting the Jedi and forms a committee to find fault in Jedi actions that usurped the head of state Daala’s power and abuses in the last wars. The Sith then places many of their human form ranks into positions of authority[ police, sergeants, customs ] and start to close Coruscant down to the Jedi. They run a misinformation campaign via holonet in the form of BAMR calling the Jedi spice smugglers and mobsters. The public believes them first and foremost because they hate Jedi and their involvement in politics, the last Killick wars and Caedus civil war[thought to be Jedi by citizens] were all started by Jedi. The Jedi are asked to leave Coruscant , which they wanted to anyway as they were under the yoke of the senate. Furthermore Abeloth in league [though the dominant and silent partner] with the Sith manipulates the citizens through Chaos and presenting herself as a likable figurehead keeping the population running scared and hating the Jedi [whilst feeding off their fears] . The Sith then take the Jedi temple and set up shop and await an ambush by the Jedi. The trap is sprung and the Jedi pretty much lose, though only a few jedi die and many Sith perish. The Sith in the temple are Keshri [purple skinned] and though the Jedi believe they have slaughtered many they have but touched the surface of the population. The Sith use much Sith Lighning and Force techniques such as Quey Tek, push, pull, levitate, sprint, choke leap ,cloak, and shadow . They set up many an Ambush, use Vestura Khai as bait and then try to assassinate the Chume De; Allana Solo. They fail but now know the person that sits on the throne [ a Force vision that Lord Taalon had]. Furthermore another faction of Sith come into play during this book. Though the name is not known to the reader it is the ‘one sith faction’, this powerful being manages to fight Abeloth and drain her powers away while Luke Skywalker merely clings to Abeloth in a Futile attempt to over power her. This Sith, Darth Krayt also has the ability to mind walk and Quey Tek.
    Vestura Khai is a powerful Lost Tribe member that uses her emotions and the Force to kill Abeloth, Love Ben Skywalker and infiltrate the Jedi archives and the Skywalkers trust whilst trying to assassinate Allana Solo. She also holds sway over the Sith meditation sphere ‘SHIP’ who promotes her to Lord after the triumphs she attests too; she survived the Skywalkers for a year in captivity , gaining their trust and slowly using them to promote the Sith to the high points of power. Finding out who the Chume ‘De’ was and providing this information to the Sith was a highlight to the Sith cause. She also drinks from the Font of power and therefore has enhanced Force powers and rejuvenation [to a point].

Powers the Sith use
    Quey Tek
    [​IMG]

Sith Lightning

[​IMG]

Force pull

[​IMG]

Force Push

[​IMG]

Force drain

[​IMG]

Mind walking [meditation of all body]

[​IMG]

Force leap/ levitate

[​IMG]

Force Choke

[​IMG]

Vestura Khai and ship hold off the sword of the jedi[​IMG]

8. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    All right, here are my results of the Warrior task:

Who was the founder of our sister thread in the EUC The New Sith Order?
    The founder of the original New Sith Order Thread was Darth-Dispicable.

How many threads were there of the NSO/DoD?
    Based on the search results that came up in the EUC forum I have managed to find four threads that specifically focus on the New Sith Order and two threads that specifically focus on the Dominions of Darkness.

Give links.

NSO:
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/new-sith-order-the-dark-side-strikes-back.13397636/
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/revenge-of-the-new-sith-order.18420819/
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-new-sith-order-v4-0-the-not-so-new-sith-order.22643715/
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-new-sith-order-return-of-the-sith-v-5.50003273/

DoD:
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...t-you-with-a-rusty-shovel-no-really.27336385/
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/...that-bad-screw-that-were-pretty-bad.29860417/

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Very good Valiant give yourself 10 points.

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Dark Lady, do you have any instructions for your Sith in the Senate.

I have yet to join a faction, as do other Sith, so instructions would be gratefully accepted.

11. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I think the others have their allegiance elsewhere.

12. Darth Aiser

Darth Aiser Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2006
    I am an AoD senator in the senate lol

13. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm not really the senate-y sort. I'm sure other people enjoy it but it's not really my thing.

Good work with your report apprentice, nice summary of the events and I think the appropriate amount of detail in what the Sith were doing throughout.
    Do you think the Sith stratagems used to combat the Jedi were the best course of action?

14. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Aiser your representing the Imperials right?

15. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    I am a member of the Imperial camp, yes.

16. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Therefore the only one representing the Sith so far is me.

17. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    sorry, but it would seem so. But even then as a Imperial Senator, I can work fending off the Rebels and Jedi.

18. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    You forgot me dark lady, I use the rebels. But serve the Sith first. Teegirloo
    @darthhelinith

Yes I believe the use of guile and ambush was worth the effort. They purged the jedi from the echolons of power. They therefore usurped the Jedi's power whilst increasing theirs.

19. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Good answer. Take 9 points for your task.

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Dark Lady, I meant; are we Rebel or Imperial?

21. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    We are Rebels.

22. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    and what of the sith that have sided with the imperials. What do they do?

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Oh they can maintain their position with the Imperials. It's good to have some Sith on both sides.;)

24. Darth Aiser

May 26, 2006
    Ya I just assumed, I have always been a civilized Imperial.

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Indeed, I don't know how civilized I am lol!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.