main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Anakin Solo fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Muke_Skywalker, Apr 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    I believe Anakin Solo had the potential to be the greatest Jedi ever. His death and the death of Mara really made me angry and I still hold out hope that they are still alive, "From a certaihn point of view." Like Anakin somehow survived (okay, they had the body but what about cloning?), and Mara, well that is easy, she faked her death to keep Caedus off her back until he died. The whole Cloning thing can do wonders in the EU!

Both deaths were wasteful and served no purpose if you ask me. Popular characters being killed off so not help book sales. But, I wonder if Allana will be the next Anakin. I want to see her character developed to its full potential, as well as Ben. Leia and Han will do a great job with her I think.

Sorry I have not read past the NJO (I just finished Agents of CHaos II: Jedi Eclipse), except for the Dark Nest Trilogy. I am a new EU fan and also a new SW fan (since 2005). I have read about 50 novels, and just keep pluggin away at them.

Oh, and Hi TahiriVeilax, my friend!

Thanks, all! Having fun!
    Kim the Newbie :)

2. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008

KIMMMMMM! I'm so glad you came :)

3. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Well, I couldn't resist after the raving reviews you gave me of this place :) I wasn't surprised to find that you posted in this forum!

4. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.