main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Angel of Alderaan-ANH AU(A/A,H/L,L/M)-COMPLETED!- 22.May 2005: Some re-written for Ep. III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tribun, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I haven't commented as often as I should have, but I've thoroughly enjoyed this story! It was a very interesting and well done AU!

2. LukesTheMan

LukesTheMan Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
    It was a good story, a very interesting concept. I also like Vader's tranformation into Anakin Skywalker.

3. Tribun

Tribun Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2003
    For all Siri-fans, I will give you a little bait for the sequel.

Siri will appear in it, but what Palpy had done to her in all these years won't be nice. As a hint, he thought that the force whitches of Dathomir were 'Useless, even as Force-strong breeding stock.'
    So you can guess what he had done to Siri.....

4. Odd-Thomas

Odd-Thomas Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2004
    Yeah, that should be interesting! I will be looking for the sequel!

5. General-Mest

General-Mest Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2005
    Yeah I'll be looking forward to the sequel so get it up quick! Loved the story. [face_dancing]

General-Mest

6. queenonna

queenonna Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2002
    Great story.I'm really looking forward to the sequel.Can't wait for it. :D

7. Ryozo

Ryozo Jedi Master star 1

Oct 3, 2002
    Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

This quote by Sir Winston Churchill seemed quite appropriate at this juncture. And now that the beginning is over, I for one am quite interested to see what unfolds in the next act.

8. Rosh_Penin

Rosh_Penin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 20, 2005
    Very nicely done, Tribun! An interesting idea and very well planned out. I just love to see elements from the games included as well - why do so many people tend to forget they're part of the EU too?

As a result, I'm REALLY excited about the cast list for the sequel! Even Maarek gets a role! [face_dancing]

9. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    I totally forgot, the sequel has already started!

Find it here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/The_Saga/b10476/18723148/p1

10. DarthBaned

DarthBaned Jedi Master

Mar 15, 2005
    Hats off to you.I loved the story. Liked how you portrayed the characters.Just wanted to know how Mon Mothma and her stooges went along with Aankin/Vader's plan so easily?I

Anyways , it was a wonderful story.i've already read the few chapters of the next story.Can't wait to see what new twists you throw in?

11. DarthBrian82

DarthBrian82 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    I just finished reading and I hope you getmy PM topics. This was excellent work of how you mended E1 thur E6. really great work

Look forward to reading the sequel.

Thanks and kudos

12. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    I'm sorry I haven't replied before. This was an amazing story, Tribun, and I really enjoyed reading it. Fantastic job! :)

*goes off to start reading the sequel*

13. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

I have seen today RotS, and have made a decision. To make it fit better with Ep.III, I will start to rewrite scenes, that stay in conflict with it. The story itself will be still intact, but the background will change.
    When I'm finished, I will tell you.

14. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Done!

I have changed parts of the story and text passages, to make it mostly compartible with Ep. III.

Now I'm curios if you can find these changes.... :)

15. DancinSolo

DancinSolo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2005
    Hey I found your story and read it all today, it was amazing!! I loved the idea about how one simple thing changed ( not blowing up Alderaan) and the whole story came out different! I loved the interactin between the characters and I love the relationships between them all as well. I also thought that you putting in pictures into the chapters was one of the coolest things I've seen yet in a fanfiction.

Amazing job, now I'm off to start reading the sequel!

~*DS*~

16. VanessaBuda

VanessaBuda Jedi Master

Nov 15, 2002
    I just found your story today and I love it! Keep up the good work.

17. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I have just finished this story. This was great. I loved it. It is such a better ending than ROTS. I cried too much when I saw that movie (4 times so far.) I am now on my way to read the sequel. Thanks for making my day. =D=

18. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Thanks for the wonderful story. Its one of the best I have ever read.

19. cindylou

cindylou Jedi Youngling

May 23, 2005
    The story was great. It was nice to see Anakin become a good man again. It was good to see the good side of the The Force win over The Bad side of the force. May the force be with Anakin & Padme, Obi-wan & Sabe, Han & Leia, Luke & Mara forever.

20. Vanerina

Vanerina Jedi Master

May 20, 2005
    torontojedimaster - (Concerning your review on chapter 18 [XVIII]) In my opinion, being bound to Palpatine like that is worse than death, and Mara is now in reletivly good hands.

It might not be an ideal situation for Mara to be freed, but think what might have happened if Mara had remained bound to Palpatine even in death. Or if she had continued serving Palpatine, for that matter.

And believe me, I have read some fics that have much worse things being done to some of the main characters. I can't remember the title, but I recall one where Obi-Wan was beaten closely to the point of nearly dead, then hit with Force-lightning, then Force-choked, then severly burned, then tossed in a cell with no treatment.
    For other examples, go to 'Letters of Complaint' on this site. It's a humor work but it has plenty of examples.

Also, stop me if I'm wrong, but in my opinion, things don't get much worse than falling into molten lava then having to live in a mechanical suit for the rest of your life.

Tribun - I am loving this story, please keep it up.

21. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    Wow Great Fic u have here. **run to the sequel thread and dives in**

22. padawan_learner86

padawan_learner86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2005
    Alright!! Padmé & Anakin will get back together. ]-} Just stumbled upon this story and so far I like it! =D= The interaction between Luke, Leia and both of their parents should be most interesting. Good job!

23. tasujad

tasujad Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    Hi,

just finished reading the stoy :) (parlty in the work time) and liked it, loved the change form Vader to Anakin. Don't get me wrong but in the end there was little bit to much snogging. but in the end OK story

24. 9918dd

9918dd Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2005
    im only up to pg 25 and i think it is @#($*@^ awesome so keep it up.

25. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= I give this story 5 clapping hands out of 5. Wow!!!!! I looooved it. I loved how you transformed Vader into Anakin. One small criticism, however, I wish there would have been more Anakin/Luke/Leia moments. They all seemed so wrapped up in all of their love-lives to really communicate. Other than that, I think this story is fantastic, I can't wait to read the sequel. That jerk, Palpatine, just won't go away.

26. The_Jesstar

The_Jesstar Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    I loved this story, well done, and ... oh, I just loved it. You kept me enthralled for a full three days! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.