main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bay City, MI The Bay City Jedi Draft

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Axle-Starweilder, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twelve_Parsecs

Twelve_Parsecs Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2006
    So? It doesn't give you permission to ruin my damn joke.

"You're talking to my man all wrong, wrong tone. Do it again, I'll stab you in the face with a sodering iron!"

2. Talon_Kenobi

Talon_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2003
    My back field has way more experience. Visas has the whole thing with the Exile, and we know for a fact she has fought a Sith Lord. Tott has been everywhere Cay has pretty much, and didn't loose any limbs and Neeja fought the clone wars, dark jedi, and earned the respect of Anakin, something he didn't give out easily. Ben has done anything yet. Sure he will be great, and probably a first/second rounder, but not now. He probably shouldn't have been drafted in my opinion. Kenneth Hammer has been on the slide lines most of the time, and is basically a poor man Kam, in IMHO, but I don't know that much about him. I have a battled hardened team with skill, experience (with the majority having saber on saber experience) and cohesion with connections down the board. I think we can take it

3. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    well, these matches are a couple of doozies, that's for sure.
    i voted for sest over ken's team last time and i got jumped on by ken and the judging staff.
    so, i figure i know which way i'll vote on that badboy when the time comes. if the time comes.
    but the talon vs. inty match is tough. i mean real tough. i've been cycling through the characters and their actions in my head. honestly though, talon does have a deeper and stronger backfield all together. i'll give it some more thought.

oh and i've heard that ken has quit the boards through a reliable source. if this is true, i think it will be necessairy to turn his team over to a grand and experienced GM that will know the ropes and how to fight for them.

this GM will be Twelve_Parsecs, unless ken shows up by 3:00 board time tommorow, monday the 15th.
    that is all.

4. Twelve_Parsecs

Twelve_Parsecs Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2006
    Don't worry everybody, I don't bite.

Hard. [face_mischief]

5. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Actually, that GM will be Mr_Sith. My other account was Tweleve_Parsecs, but I couldn't find the email account password to this account, but just remembered today. And if you don't believe me, just ask Maxle.

6. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    i'm getting a feeling that everybody hates this draft now.
    really, i can't blame most of you, it is a rickety old thing that needs to be put down soon.
    so in that spirit i shall be the good commisioneer and vote.

oh, and koday gets ken's team as of right now, this will i return if our knight errant rejoins the fray.
    but as of now, i'm assuming that ken kenobi is on another religious pilgramidge and will not be here to claim his team. and i know i spelt the pilgrimy word wrong.

so in the bespin conference we have a match that we've seen once before already, two teams that may very well be the best in their division and that's what it is. but like i said, we've already seen this go to teams before and i don't suppose any trades were made or anything new came to light. so it's a win for koday then, the victor would be: ken's (koday's) huckleberries all-stars

then in the hoth conference we're probably looking at the single greatest team match that this draft has yet seen. it was close and it was hard and it took a long time. see that's what was really happening, this battle was so intense and so fierce that the fight raged on for days and days until there were only two men left. the two left were ben skywalker and tott doneeta. so, tott wins.
    winner: kenobi's talons

on with the draft!

7. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    somebody call judge taiwo's house.
    or is he banned?

8. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    I'm sorry, I didn't know the matches required a vote from me. I'll agree on the votes from minch.

9. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    Sooooo...are we done, or moving on now?

10. Talon_Kenobi

Sep 3, 2003
    I really thought I would have won that, just a stronger backfield and more experience (especially in saber combat). Good game non the less

11. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Good game, Talon. You had a very good team and I wouldn't have complained with a call either way in that one

12. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    oh wowzorz
    it's the finals, dudes.

the finals

Mr. Sith's Huckleberries vs. The Knights who say: "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

gentlemen, send in your numbers. oh, i'll send you your team koday, i'd hate for you to be un-informed.

13. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    WAIT! I'm sorry AGAIN...I thought Axle judgements were minch's. Talon's team was the better of the two. Is it too late to change my vote? I'm sorry, exams are buggin me out.

14. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    oh, well that does change things a bit now, doesn't it?

ummmm, yeah we still have time.
    i mean, what else do we have?

15. Talon_Kenobi

Sep 3, 2003
  16. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    yep, that means it's talon vs. koday (mr.sith/twelve_parsecs) or:

parsec's huckleberries vs. talon's kenobis

let's rock!
    send in munbers!
    w00t!

17. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    Nothing has happened...

SADNESS!!! :(

18. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    well, koday never sent me any numbers and i'm really tired of simming numbers.
    so, who want's ken's old team?

19. Talon_Kenobi

Sep 3, 2003
  20. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005
    [face_laugh]

good try, talon.
    good try.

21. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I'll take Ken's old team. Why not? I finished third!

22. Axle-Starweilder

Jan 6, 2005

FINALS!!!!

these bad-boys are red and yellow like ketchup and mustard. let's kick the tires and light the fires!

first number is... 1

Inty's Huckleberries whom say; "NEEEEEEEEEE!!!" vs. Kenobi's Talons

Obi Wan Kenobi vs. Ulic Qel Droma

FIGHT!!!!

23. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    This is a good match. Ulic might have a slight edge in power, but Special Agent Obi-Wan takes everything else.

Winner: Obi-Wan RUMPKE DUMPS Ulic

24. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Hell if he can defeat the chosen one, Ulic's got no shot.

Winner: Old Ben

25. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    I was kinda hoping Obi would hit Anakin. That woulda been sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.