main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Blue Yoda Society: 20 Years Of The Berry, the Stick, and the Madness

Discussion in 'Community' started by Leonard_Shelby, May 13, 2014.

1. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    *dusts off the Chancellor's Hammock*

Long has our stupidity lay dormant...but no longer. We must commence with THE BLUE once again!!!

*CRacks open a Pabst Blue Ribbon*

It all began a long time ago, when a lad named ChewyCharmy spat his only halfway functioning brain upon the masses of the Attack Of The Clones Spoiler Forum. His dumb rantings would very quickly become legendary...would spawn rabid followers...and an idiotic Society...that remains to this day...twelve years later...

THE PROPHECY OF CHEWYCHARMY

[​IMG]

I - 5/13/02 10:27 PM

ive seen the movie, and the green life saber is really yodas from the begining, it all makes sense green and green. In the third installment yodas life saber is now blue? That raises the question could yoda turn blue?

THen if we think ahead to the empire strikes back, he is green again with a stick. what do you guys think please reply

II - 5/13/02 11:38 PM

You guys are morons, Its a light saber, i was being sarcastic, if you saw the hidden meaning in my reply you might have picked up on what i said. Think about it LIGHT! ring a bell, its the opposite of dark. ThE DARK SIDE. yoda will turn blue i assure you, my question is, how did he turn green again??
    Charmy

III - 5/14/02 9:43 AM

you guys have to think rationally here. JUst think about it for a second. The mystety is, how did yoda end up green again with a stick in the swamp. We all know he fights in the end of 2, where does the blue come in?? End of 2 or in the begining of 3. Mutants have been know to change color, maybe he changed to disguise himself, from an unknown force, no pun intended. chewycharmy

IV - 5/14/02 11:34 AM

Its amazing that you guys do not take me seriously, im really getting pissed. Chedder you have made some great comments, and i thank you for sticking by my opinion. The stick is just a stick yoda landed on when he fell into the swamp. It broke the little guys' fall. That stick saved yodas life, thats why he keeps it by his side. It is his life saver- no pun intended. Who ever fought yoda was inraged since the saber blended in with yoda. The enemy in turn turned yoda into a different color for a fair fight.!! This is a serious post, please dont knock my input. Charmy

V - 5/14/02 11:58 AM

more info..... Yodas secret will be unlocked i know this. Yoda was revealed in the swamp, in the Empire strikes back. I heard he was sent there after the fight. After he found his stick, he began living there with little food, and little to drink. People wonder how he survived in the swamp. Its simple. Yoda has a little body, he doesnt need to eat alot of food to stay alive, an occasional berry and a leaf might be all the little guy needs. Furthermore the force helps him stay alive as well. As we all know yoda cant love, he has no heart. Hes a mutant, HE tended to skywalker because he was the only one that fell into the swamp. He was lonley and needed somehting to do. Yoda meeting skywalker was all a conisadence. Trust me it was. It makes perfect sense. I am done explaing for a while. My duty toward the explanation of yoda is done. Guys say all you want, the truth is out there, it will be revealed in a couple days. charmy

2. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    Unfortunately, our beloved Prophet was permanently banned after making these boneheaded posts...but returned under the guises of CAPTAINCOWMAN and CHARMYCHEWY, and had more to add to the stupid...

"THE BLUE SEA SCROLLS"

CAPTAINCOWMAN

VI - 5/14 12:28 PM

Charmy i respect your answers to the truth, please dont leave us, we want to know the story behind the story. If yoda has no heart explain to me how he loves the force??

VII - 5/14 3:13 PM

I have a feeling chewycharmy is no longer with us. He will never go this long with voicing his knowledge of the movie.

Guys- I am not chewycharmy dont worry

LIVE LONG BLUE YODA LIVE LONG

VIII - 5/14 9:01 PM

I am chewycharmy, my name has been offically banned from this sight, Why? I have no idea.

My beliefs on the yoda experience were true, i heard rumors, and i did some research. I would love to explain the ending of yodas journey into the swamp, however this post will probably be banned in 3 seconds.

To the people that seek the truth, yoda will follow the path i have lead him on, you will not be in shock when you see the truth behind the little green guy. THis is my spoiler.

Chewy

IX - 5/14 9:10 PM

yes and im going to greece tomorrow, charmychewy will live on.

CHARMYCHEWY

X - 5/15 12:53 PM

I will speak when there is silence. The mystery of the blue yoda will be unlocked. His stick is more than a mystery itself, that stick was went to break his fall...... So ive heard. The stick is more than just a stick, it is a rendetion of a saber, Yodas saber, Since yoda is light the stick never broke when he fell. Luke and everyone else actually see a stick, however yoda sees a saber, he thinks he has never fought yet, since the empire fried his brain. His mantality from the force was to strong to break to barrier. All he knows is the force, everything else is a blur. This proving luke was a conisadence, not destiny.

XI - 5/16 9:44 AM

Silence my followers, silence. All hail blue Yoda. He is the great being. Commence the blue yoda, COMMENCE! In his blueness state of roughy 2 minutes, he has found the truth behind the truth. He knows now he can be defeated. YODA KNOWS MY FRIENDS HE KNOWS!!
    SILENCE! Yoda knew his saber form could never last, he could never blend in with his greeness and fight forever. SOmeone was going to change him to the blueness. Yoda was defeated, but never lost.!! He found a new home, the swamp, and he THINKS he still has his saber, but its only a stick!
    THe story of the blue yoda has been told. ALl of my information has been unfolded through out this thread.

I beleive in the force. I come in peace,
    praise me if you want, for I am
    CHewycharmy- the mystery is finally unlocked. Yoda was never really blue, he was sad that he was defeated. WHEN YOU FEEL BLUE MY PEOPLE YOU ARE SAD. The little guy was sad that he lost. COMMENCE!

XII - 5/21 6:01 PM

I have returned, COMMENCE MY PEOPLE, COMMENCE! HAIL BLUE YODA! HAIL HIM NOW!
    HE is forever blue, not the color but the blue, as one may imagine, but the self state of being BLUE. Yes my people, he has returned to green. THE GREEN STATE, with the imagined SABER (STICK) MY prior briefings have caught many eyes of believing indivudals. I HAIL YOU. HECTOR, BLUE YODA, ETC have stuck by my wisdom. MY followers know who they are. To my recent viewers of the society, just remember, my briefings are wise. THE society, isnt a society itself, but it is a society, in a society, COMMENCE!
    BRIEFING number 6 will follow in a day. My MIND HAS GONE ASTRAY.

CHEW CHEW CACHOO

XIII - 5/22 12:48 PM

with the rendition of the truth
    AHBY-,
    Dismissal!

AHBY- i speak, i speak the truth, i speak words, words of wisdom that i do.

Yoda is the masterfull jedi, for he speaks, he speaks with a lisp, but he still speaks. THe fall, affected his speakage. I need not go back to the past, i am speaking in the present. IF my new students want to read the story, go back through my earlier briefings. COMMENCE! my children, my followers , this cult is strong. Yoda is with us, may that it be only a movie, yoda has come into the real world, the transformation has begun. BLUE is everywhere. THe galaxy has fallen. Yoda has risen from the swamp, he image is with me now. I for see yoda and his speakage. SPEAK GREAT YODA, SPEAK! For I am yoda master. I swamp in the live. I am a man little, with power of the mighty.
    Yoda has spoken, he has spoken, my people.
    The story of the great blue yoda will live on, i will soon inform. The transformation has begun!! What transformation do you dismantle charmy? Translate my prior briefings and you will soon see the image of the transformation! Go back, read my people READ. COMMENCE!

And, with that, our beloved Prophet forever disappeared into THE BLUE...but, we his followers, live on...stupidititily...twelve years later. Mystety!

[​IMG]

COMMENCE! ahby!

3. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
  4. HumanJedi_2.0

HumanJedi_2.0 Jedi Knight star 1

May 13, 2014
    *Sits on crusty old lawn chair, puts feet up, cracks open a Pabst*

It is good to be back!

TIE1138 and Leonard_Shelby like this.
  5. Sara Skywalker

Sara Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 1999
    Twelve years we've been blue
    Sticks and berries are not new
    All hail blue yoda!

It's a little dusty around here...

Hi again old friends :)

TIE1138 and Leonard_Shelby like this.
  6. wedges nephews 3rd cousin

wedges nephews 3rd cousin Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2014
    This all makes sense. Green and green.

Leonard_Shelby likes this.
  7. wedges nephews 3rd cousin

May 13, 2014
    This all makes sense. Green and green.

8. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    A haiku to break in our return, if I may...

Long have we been gone,
    but our BLUE SPIRIT never dead...
    I murdered trash bag

9. yots123

yots123 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2014
    Post proof or retract

10. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    Wedge made double post
    Green and green, it all makes sense
    Um, CHEW CHEW CACHOO?

11. yots123

yots123 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2014
    12 years ha

12. HumanJedi_2.0

HumanJedi_2.0 Jedi Knight star 1

May 13, 2014
    Old friends remembered
    Leaf and berries Septembered
    My stick dismembered

13. wedges nephews 3rd cousin

May 13, 2014
    Too much Pabst have I had over the 12 years.

ChissGoddess and Leonard_Shelby like this.
  14. ChissGoddess

ChissGoddess Jedi Master star 3

Jan 29, 2004
    AHBY! *puts on ye old schoolgirl outfit*

Haikus, we need now.
    I'm old enough to drink pabst
    All hail blue yoda

15. yots123

yots123 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2014
    12 years is a long time to be banned

16. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    Yoda Of The Sith...
    Wants proof or retract, he does...
    I puked in my jock...

17. wedges nephews 3rd cousin

May 13, 2014
    Remember that schoolgirl outfit do I :)

ChissGoddess likes this.
  18. yots123

yots123 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2014
    Whatever happened to yodaofthesith

19. Leonard_Shelby

May 31, 2002
    [​IMG]

"This Dude" has spawned a twin brother during our absence...

[face_love]

TIE1138 likes this.
  20. wedges nephews 3rd cousin

May 13, 2014
    ponder the mystety of the 12 we must.

12 years we have seen
    Episode Seven nears soon
    Eminent Drinking

21. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Who the **** are you people?

22. yots123

yots123 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2014
    I remeber the day I logged in as my sock chewycharmer and made the initial oost that created this community....now I am on a tablet the future is amazing

23. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Oh dear God.

24. wedges nephews 3rd cousin

May 13, 2014
    We come from a long time ago.....from a land of tequila pools and barbecue and pabst. And Blue. And Blue. And Blue.

25. yots123

yots123 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2014
    Yodaofthesith on a tablet is amazing. 12 years. Farts and rays of sunshine for all