main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI the buy 3 get 1 free RotS tix offer July 4th wkend - grand rapids

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by lovelucas, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    just to give the west side a heads up - i called all multiplexes yesterday and they all responded that they were not participating in this deal. so emailed them all plus showed up in person at two of them - celebration cinema on e. beltline and star on alpine and showed them the print out from 20th C Fox - they have now reconsidered and will participate as of today - you may want to bring a copy of the printout when you purchase tix. and i'm not sure that online purchases would get you the free ticket. and just received email from cinemark in jenison and studio 28 who have also now changed their policies as of today and will now be participating.

2. LeiaSkywalker4

LeiaSkywalker4 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    The force is strong with this one.

3. lovelucas

lovelucas Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2004
    just looking out for GR star wars fanaholics, and that most definitely includes me! - just returned from #16 tonight...still seeing new things i missed -- the ushers know me by name again

saw an entirely different view tonight....during the last preview an entire row of people arrived to sit right in front of me so i moved down to the 1st row of the raised seat section and on the extreme left...(that has so many definitions)

always on the move..
    always seeing something new..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.