main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY The Clone Wars Esp 1-4 on DVD Mar.24

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RnRJedi007, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RnRJedi007

RnRJedi007 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2003
    I doubt we will have time to do event around this since right before I-CON. Plus it only has the
    1st 4 esp. on DVD.What do the rest of you think?
    I get back from my FL trip 2 before.

-------------------------------------------------
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars "A Galaxy Divided" on DVD

January 14, 2009

First Volume of Action-Packed Episodes Brings Hit Cartoon Network Series to DVD for the First Time

Four of the most popular episodes from the hit animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars will come to DVD from Warner Home Video and Lucasfilm Ltd. on Tuesday, March 24. The release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars "A Galaxy Divided"

Star Wars: The Clone Wars "A Galaxy Divided" ($19.98, SRP) showcases four exciting episodes: "Ambush," featuring a showdown between Jedi Master Yoda and the villainous Asajj Ventress; and the three-episode "Malevolence" story -- "Rising Malevolence," "Shadow of Malevolence" and "Destroy Malevolence." In the "Malevolence" episodes, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi lead a mission to find and destroy a massive warship that is under the command of General Grievous.

" which is why we are releasing this compilation as well as a second four-episode compilation this summer."

Meanwhile, for fans eager to own the entire first season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Lucasfilm is in the midst of producing a multi-disc boxed set that is expected to debut later in 2009. Star Wars: The Clone Wars "A Galaxy Divided"
    Street Date: March 24, 2009
    Languages: English and Spanish / Audio: Dolby Surround Stereo
    Rating: TVPG / Runtimes: 88 min. (approx.)
    Price: $19.98 SRP

2. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Yeah, we'll be pretty busy preparing for the Star Wars fan awards at I-Con. Im sure we'll be avalable to do an event when the complete season comes out on DVD later in 2009 --Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.