main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL The Clone Wars movie premiere in Jax

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by AszmianhJoonaa, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AszmianhJoonaa

AszmianhJoonaa Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2005
    Greetings FCJKs!

Since the Melbourne chapters seems to have gone by the wayside, I would like to inquire if your group in Jax is planning on doing anything special for the premiere of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, perhaps at the TinselTown theater?

Many thanks!
    Aszmianh

2. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Weve done but two or three things I can recall this whole year. As you can see we havent even made a thread about the new Star Wars film.
    However, I would love to do something for this and the Force Unleashed!

3. AszmianhJoonaa

AszmianhJoonaa Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2005
    Fabulous! So, seeing as I don't know anyone on this board, do you know who we can get in touch with to get the ball rolling up there? I'm all the way down here in Cocoa, but my in-laws live in Jax so we come up every now and again. Any start we can make now would be a great thing!

Asz

4. DairNimiris

DairNimiris Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Well, now that they've got the stand ups in the movie halls, it may be a good time to start planning a troop or something. Lucas says this'll be the last theatrical release so we should definitely do SOMETHING.

Chase will jump in here in a bit. I'll give him a swift boot of encouragement ;)

5. jmknet1

jmknet1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    Rique's house burned down a few days ago and he lost his all his star wars stuff:( including his jedi robes and fx lightsabers. We lost our qui-gon and his padawon. No worries tho everyone was ok except his dogs:(

6. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    Woah, that's terrible! We'll have to get together and try to help him recuperate.

7. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    I agree with Vossk.

Does anybody know how to contact him?

8. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

We've got a discussion thread here for the Clone Wars event, but real life comes first. @};-

9. DairNimiris

May 19, 2005
    Speaking of real life issues, Chase is going through his own list of big troubles. I'll let him talk about them if he thinks it's necessary.

Looks like the world came crashing down on the lot of us. So with 2 days before show time, I think it's probably best to assume there will be people there in costume and those without. So go how you wish to go and let the unity of Star Wars create its own event of us all! :)

10. ---Vossk---

Jun 14, 2005
    Man, that sucks. I hope Chase is doing well, hopefully he can tell us and we'll be able to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.