main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars 'Opening Crawl' Fan-Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jango_Fett21, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango_Fett21

Jango_Fett21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Hi, all. I just decided to check out The Clone Wars starting with the chronologically first episode 'Cat and Mouse', and was struck by the number of things in that episode that end up going unexplained, which led me to start thinking about the traditional way that unexplained things are handled in terms of the Star Wars films: with an opening crawl. I therefore thought it might be a fun topic of discussion to create a place where people could come up with their own opening crawls for the various episodes of The Clone Wars. I'll start things off by presenting the following crawl for "Cat & Mouse", created using the official Star Wars Crawl Creator.

I'm really hoping that other people will participate in this thread and that we can have some fun coming up with opening crawls for the various episodes of the series.

DM99 likes this.
  2. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    ---------Episode 0.00-------
    -------The Gathering-------

As the War goes on in the galaxy, the number of fallen Jedi increases.
    Many of them got horned to death as the council decides to do something.

Padawan Ahsoka Tano is ordered to bring six Jedi younglings to the magic
    crystalcaves on Illum, where MASTER YODA is already awaiting them.

Tano welcomes the children on the landingplattform, as kit fisto spies her out.
    The togruta Jedi noticing it promptly and trying to not show her annoyed face
    to the Jedi Master....

3. Jango_Fett21

Apr 9, 2002
    A^ Nice. I'll be trying to go in chronological order, but everybody else can do whichever episodes they feel like.

Here's a crawl for "The Hidden Enemy".
    Note: I edited my crawl in order to make it match information from the Clone Wars movie concerning the situation on Chrystophsis.​

4. Jango_Fett21

Apr 9, 2002
    Here's a crawl for the Clone Wars movie. Two notes: I used parts of the actual 'intro narration' from the film, and gave it the overall subtitle of 'The Hutt Crisis'.

Also, as noted before, I'd really like other people to participate in this thread. I can't be the only one with the creativity to come up with opening crawls for the Clone Wars stories.​

5. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    even tcw crew cant do proper opening crawls. and i am also not good in it.

but i have made an opening crawl for a fanfiction, maybe it is a good thread to post it now. better than nothing i guess?

Episode X
    Children of the dark side

In a dark era the fate of new born Force-sensitive children is uncertain, they are dangerous and precious at the same time to the Emperor and mighty Sith Lord Darth Sidious. The leader of the Sith Order still has not decided what to do with the last legacy of the Jedi. So he ordered his servant Darth Vader to find an acceptable final solution for this problem.

A young female Half-Togruta is now the first candidate for an experiment of the fearsome Sith Lord Vader. It is a plan to restore a new system of recruiting loyal Force-sensitive JeĀ“daii. Vader is planning to use the new born children as servants of the Sith Order, with the old Jedi System of raising younglings as a role model.

During one of his deep meditation-pauses Lord Vader had a vision of the future and decided to fasten his plans. And so he ordered the girl named Aeris to be brought to him with one of his personal shuttles. He awaits her onboard of his commandship in the orbit of the mystic planet Mygeeto....
    --

thats my best try for such a crawl. plase dont laugh. i am a sensitive person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.