main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA The Dog's Bitchin' Box

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Loadeddog, Dec 16, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    I hear on the grape vine microsoft is going to start charging people to use msn?

Probably worth a bitch or 2

2. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    I'm planning on becoming Hamish. Everythings too expensive. Plus they have cool beards and make barns!

3. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    There's plenty of other messenger systems out there anyway. Somehow I see there being two versions of MSN. A free barebones package, and a fee based advanced package. Makes sense from a business perspective. Hell, some of the current MSN extras you have to pay for, not that I go near them in the first place. Waste of time and effort.

4. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    yupyupyup

(although this is the bitching box, no reasonable thoughts in here!)

Blah the economy, taxes, giant rubber inflated walrus's!

edit: or is it walrusi? or something

5. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm gonna bitch about the guy across the road who is mowing his lawn first thing Sunday morning. Go back inside and watch the cricket!

6. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I think I'd rather be mowing the lawn than watching cricket.

7. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I want tio bitch about everything.............

8. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    can you be a little more specific ;)

9. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Like I said, everything.

Read my lips: E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G

10. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Everything it is then.

Frankly I won't argue with you either. Most if not all things are annoying as hell.

But there's always one or two small, hidden away things that make it all worthwhile...

11. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I wanna bitch how my work doesnt have the net at store level. And won't get it at store level.

12. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    set up a petition. that always seems to work these days.

except when they tried to bring back sliders for the third time... :p

13. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Trust me, Woolies big-wigs will say no. There are some really lazy people that work on the floor. And we all signed a piece of paper about the misuse of the computers..........

14. Loadeddog

Loadeddog Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    excuseme but I have my settings to show me 50 topics per page and my box is still on the second page.
    NOT ON PEOPLE this is a front page "IN YOUR FACE" thread please make an effort to keep it there or I will have to sign in again in six months and make contact with all you wonderfull people again

15. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I want to bitch about LD not having posted for such a long time! Bloody slacker. ;)

16. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Couple of bitches... First of all, a very big YOU SUCK to Soup's ex-work. Still no sign of the money owed. That was the best chrissie present a company could ever give someone. Screwing up the pay so that we didn't really have a merry christmas at all and we're still paying for it.

Secondly, boo to my washing machine. I've been trying to wash a load of sheets all day so that we can have nice clean sheets on the bed tonight but the start button doesn't work so I can only hit the delay start, which means that the machine won't start for an hour. For some reason the machine hasn't been working properly since around 11 this morning and I have no idea why but it has wasted my entire day. I've been going back and forth between the unit and the laundry trying to work out why the hell my machine is beeping and me and won't just bloody well complete the cycle. It's still not doing what it's supposed to which means that I may as well just leave the sheets in the machine over night because pretty soon I won't be allowed to use the machine.

Thirdly, I'm just going to go with another very big YOU SUCK to Soup's ex-work. That is so crappy it deserves to be mentioned multiple times. I mean, if someone is ringing up about a pay dispute you really are stupid if you ask them to work over christmas.

17. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Ditto! I nearly fell off my seat when I saw his name!

18. Symmbian

Symmbian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    A couple of "Hoover" awards for me to hand out.

Christian Right; who make it their mission to have us suffer through holidays like Christmas. I'm not against it really, it's having the choice taken from me, that a week prior to the 26 th of December we have ppl going around sprouting "Merry Christmas" regardless if you believe in it or not. SO if I don't repeat the phrase back to them, I sound like the bad guy.

Advertising; Have any of you seen the amount of catalogues that come in the mail lately for supermarket and other stores? Anyone know if these idiots use environmentally friendly paper to print this stuff up, because seriously, if theyre cutting down old growth trees for that Im going to really go off the deep end.

Subway, Rockingham; Despite having construction of the railway line going right past our store, the idiot whom owns the store still thinks we can muster up the 300 odd dollar drop in daily sales by being overtly cheery and polite to the customers. And even though we got a customer to fill out a card to say this person would rather drive through the diversions to come to our store, rather than the one she lives near to, we recieved no commendation or praise whatsoever.

Finally, IINET; Thanks I love paying for broadband 2 and getting the barest transfer speeds with no future in sight of upgrading DSLAM in our exchange. Despite my friends being on slower or lower limit plans they manage to download stuff faster than I do. I love downloading stuff thats only a few hundred meg, and waiting for sometimes up to three days before its completely finished.

On a brighter note, thank goodness for calm weather at 4 am so I can fly my Cessna and meditate.

Symm

19. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I don't really have anything to bith about.

I just wanted to say G'day to LD, the od bugger.

20. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm going to bitch about the new ratings on videos and DVDs. When I buy a new DVD to go in my collection, I don't want the cover art to be ruined by a garish big M or PG or whatever that takes up half the bloody cover. Could they possibly have come up with a bigger eyesore of a ratings indicator that that!
    What's worse is when you get a series like the starwars DVDs. TPM - beautiful cover art. AOTC - beautiful cover art. ROTC - not a bad cover. Pitty about the friggin big blue M on the otherwise colour coordinated cover!
    If ever there were reasons to buy DVDs from overseas this is certainly one of them.

21. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    soneil, sometimes you can find DVD covers from other countries that don't have the same rating symbols, or fans that have made their own covers. http://cdcovers.cc/ has quite a few generally, you just need a decent printer to make them look good, or even a dodgy printer and decent paper.

22. Symmbian

Symmbian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    Well it?s only been a few days and if its anything to go by, you can stick 2006 as well.

I'm going to bitch about dating and expectations. What the hell is going on here, seriously? In the past few weeks I've been lucky enough to meet up with three women, different looks, social status and the kind. Now granted I'm not a great prize, Ill admit that, and do it without "Oh my god please pity" attitude. I'm average to bad looking, that, I remind my mother of at every opportunity. At the moment in my life I'm into why are we here, why do we do this, you get the drift.

It?s interesting to me, the psychology, and my bookshelf is a reflection of "Please give me some insight". However the last coffee date I went on only just recently the woman walked out on the date because of..."Every time I see your uneven teeth I want to kill you" Now I?m not sure how many of you have ever experienced this, maybe you have maybe you haven?t, but its a stirring sensation. I'm sure as her leaving my laughing so hard my ribs started to hurt maybe didn?t help.

However on the way home from the date I began to really think about it. How well you?re teeth are aligned, hair type, shape, numerous things are programmed into you via DNA. Yah ok my weight is something I control, or isn?t as it stands, but to what level of intolerance have we really slid to here? Metaphorically as far as my looks are concerned, it?s not like I went and took the Indian costume from the Village People wardrobe and turned up to anti gay rally and when someone asked me what the heck I was thinking I replied, "Well it seemed funny at the time".

Arguments are turned over constantly in various circles about what?s attractive, and what?s not. Studies are done at length to look into pheromones, particular body shapes, personality traits, the list goes on. But really if we have slumped to be so annoyed at someone?s teeth not being perfectly straight, I think its time some of us handed in our humanity badge.

The exchange theory doesn?t work either. The tall, dark handsome and resourceful man meeting up and with a large busted, long legged brunette or blonde is outdated. For a start it used to be a good indicator of healthy DNA, AGES AGO, but with gene pool being polluted by petro chemicals, steroids in food, and any number of pesticides and such to make food look like its just been picked, even after 6 months, its no longer the mother of all indicators. Essentially what takes place here is for the benefit of the child born from the two. They themselves might as well be invisible in any other respects because, really nothing of what you look like contributes greatly to the way the relationship functions.

And I can say this, attractive as he/she might be, when you?re in the midst of a knock down, scream fest with your partner over the fact you haven?t been treated fairly, or you weren?t consulted AGAIN over a major purchase, you wont be thinking ?Wow she looks so cute when she?s trying to kill me?

Rests assure, I know who does win over my unattractiveness and inherent need to be with someone is, yup the coffee shop and dating service. And that ladies and gents is what?s truly sadistic, because ugly or not, both parties go home hurt or unsatisfied?all to do it again, and again and again.

23. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    you guys over here certainly do whinge heaps! Is it due to the constant heat? The seclusion from Australian culture? The "I wish i were Victorian" envy?

24. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    :eek: I DO not wish to be Victorian. Queenslander maybe, but not Vitcorian......

25. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    It all started off with whinging about bloody victorians and the rest just flowed from there. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.