main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto the force among us - fanexpo details

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by planetsith, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planetsith

planetsith Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2007
    Hello fello fanforce members - My name is Cris Macht and I am the Director/Producer/Wirter for the documentary: the force among us.

I just want to reach out to the Toronto Fanforce Community and let you all know the details regarding the force among us at Fan Expo this weekend - Looking forward to it!

here is the "official Press release" regarding the news.

Hello all, sorry for the lack of updates - the force among us dvd is now shipping and have been swamped with all the work here!

we hit the road for Toronto this week - here is the "official press release"

THE FORCE AMONG US - FANEXPO DETAILS

Cris Macht, Director/Producer/Writer of The Force Among Us heads to FanExpo in Toronto this weekend. He will be selling the newly released documentary and signing for FREE all weekend. Stop by and say hello and receive a FREE TFAU poster (while supplies last).

The Force Among Us table will be outside Theater 715B in the main gallery on the 2nd floor. The film will NOT be screened at the event, the Macht?s have entered the film into the Sundance film festival and there are restrictions on screening the film to the public before the festival.

There will be a discussion with Cristian Macht about the film and a Q+A session on Sunday, Aug 26th at 3pm in theater 715B.

Cristian Macht will return from Canada the following week, just in time for the SOLD OUT TFAU Red Carper Cast and Crew event.

For more information visit www.theforceamongus.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.