main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The Game Designers Guild

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Perhaps all concerned parties must first attempt to broker a peaceful resolution to their disputes, and after that a sort of "gentlemen's agreement" which prohibits subterfuge and assassination in favor of open combat?[face_thinking]

2. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    I was already planning on that, there will be a ball that will double as a sort of summit where houses can make last minute alliances before the hostilities begin. There will also be another event about a month in for Tapani Day, where some fun things will happen. [face_whistling]

Evil.

3. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Updated, please comment on any changes of additions. :)

[color=blue][i][b]A Long Time Ago, in a Galaxy Far, Far Away...[/b][/i][/color]

[hl=black][color=green][b]Star Wars: Lords of the Expanse, The Cleansing of the Nine Houses[/b][/color][/hl]

[b][link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tapani_Sector]Tapani Sector[/link], Dynastic Era, 3,997 ABY[i](8,733 Tapani calendar)[/i][/b]

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c5/Tapani.jpg]

It has been three years since the beginning of the Great Sith War, but there are still many places that have not felt the touch of it. But even so, the Tapani Sector is on the brink of Civil War, the Great Houses can no longer be controled by Emperor Leocald VII. Even his own house has lost faith in him, and seeks to have him removed from the Throne. House Mecetti seeing an opportunity to take Power begins to broker deals with lesser houses in an attempt to disrupt the balance of power between them and House Pelagia. But they aren't the only ones plotting to gain the throne, each house seeks to find advantage in the coming chaos. House Pelagia, fearful of Mecetti's Mecrosa Assassins has contacted the Jedi in hopes that they can negotiate peace between the houses, and protect them from the Mecrosa Order. A group of Jedi Shadows are dispatched to investigate the matter.

[b]The Story:[/b]
    House Mecetti has been waiting for a chance to take control of the Empire since the Advent of Shey Tapani from House Melantha, and the instability caused by the Great Sith War has allowed them to gain political advantage through Manipulation and Assassination, they will stop at nothing to gain what they believe should be rightfully theirs.
    [b]
    Information and History:[/b]

[b][color=darkblue][u]The Nobility[/u][/color] -[/b]
    The population of the Expanse is divided into two socio-economic classes: the nobility and the common people. There are approximately 345 noble families in existence in one form or another. While in most of the Republic the idea of universal suffrage and equality existed, the philosophy in the Tapani Sector continued over the millennia that the right to rule belonged to the well-born. Both nobles and commons subscribe to this point of view.

[b]Noble life[/b]
    [i]Although nobles were equal to commoners in law the well-born enjoyed honors and privileges rarely extended to others on a less formal and official level. Even the lower ranked knight expected a certain degree of respect from the common citizen although the real favor was reserved for the barons and lords of the nobility.

The noble elite were accustomed to special treatment wherever they traveled in the Tapani sector. They did not typically have to wait in line except behind higher-ranked nobles. They did not generally need to make reservations at exclusive restaurants, stadiums and concert halls since the proprietors would remove commoners from reservations lists in favor of noble customers. Nobles were also invited to evaluate complementary new products in the hope that they would receive their endorsement. This practice was frowned upon by some in noble society as a front to their dignity but many younger nobles often jump at the chance to get their hands on the latest toys for free.

The privileges of celebrity inevitably had consequences. More prominent nobles get little privacy when traveling. There were special sections in the newsnet media that focused on following the daily lives of popular nobles waiting for something newsworthy to report. This treatment was less of a problem for lesser nobles who lived in relative obscurity. The media was not typically interested in house knights unless they had distinguished themselves, such as being great warriors.[/i]

[color=darkblue][b]Great Houses - [/b][/color]
    The Tapani Noble Houses were the ruling families of the Tapani Sector. When the Sector was first colonized, there were twelve houses. Two were destroyed in the civil war Shey Tapani initiated, while another collapsed on itself shortly there after. Competition between the houses was fierce, and the

4. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    It's looking pretty awesome from my end, Evil.:D

One suggestion I might make (And this is based on personal preference rather than anything essential) might be to separate the introductory blurb, rules, and character sheet into a first post, and then follow it up with a second post containing the background information. Alternatively, find a good breaking point and just split the OP into a double post. In either case, it helps make the OP look less "tl;dr", IMO.

5. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Thanks for the input, now to find a co-GM or two... do you have anyone you'd recommend?

Evil.

6. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Okay, I reread it and I must say . . . I think this game has A LOT of potential. Therefore I won´t throw out any more "first-impressions" but give it a day of thoguht before I´ll give my opinion. It serves the purpose of the GDG better, I guess.

Co-GM. My shedule is pretty much filled until 2010. With one running and two more projects coming up. When do you want to release? I know an excellent GM who might be interested in such a game.

7. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    Well I'm shipping out in January, so unless I can find a couple of co-GMs who will take over after that point, I'd like to start it soon. :)

Evil.

8. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    ...any thoughts on my game? [face_batting]

9. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    I don't mean to detract from your comment, MiB, but this is the first draft of what I intend to be my next venture.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?

[image=http://blogs.fayobserver.com/faytoz/files/2009/05/star-wars-logo.png]

[b][i]Following the Empire?s embarrassing defeat at the Battle of Yavin,
    a furious Emperor Palpatine instructed his High Command Offices
    to enact an Imperial Conscription.

This compulsory action called for any Imperial citizen between
    the ages of 16 and 28 to submit themselves to inspection, and
    if deemed fit, service within one of the branches of the Imperial
    military.

On Imperial-controlled planets all over the galaxy this doctrine is
    aggressively enforced, but five individuals who are affected seek to
    avoid their sentence?[/i][/b]

[hr]
    Welcome to [b]the Draft[/b]. This game will focus primarily on the lives of those five mentioned above. Their origins can be highly varied, but their stories will eventually intertwine. Despite only having five main characters, I will also be allowing other characters to act as the support cast. This may or may not include canon characters.

[hr]
    In order to assure that the game runs smoothly, I require a few things from the players:

[color=red][b]First[/b][/color], please try to keep up with the thread. I intend to move at a relatively slow pace, which should give everyone time to update in between mine.

[color=red][b]Second[/b][/color], anytime you want to introduce a new character, or in some way break established canon in order to enhance the game experience, please message me so we can talk about it.

[color=red][b]Third[/b][/color], initially, message me your character sheets before posting them in thread. That way I can keep track of who is controlling who or what.

[color=red][b]Fourth[/b][/color], the most important thing, often times above the plot of the story, is the enjoyment of the players. If you are dissatisfied with any situation you are placed under, or if I?m moving to fast for you, I implore that you let me know, so that I can do my best to alleviate the problem. After all, this is your game as much as mine.

[color=red][b]Fifth[/b][/color], at all times, do your best to practice common sense. This entails that you refrain from godmoding, or using deus ex machina in order to solve your in-game problems. Realism is a big factor in making a game fun for everyone, and by phasing in your own army the fun is ruined.

And, obviously, [color=red][b]Sixth[/b][/color], follow the Terms of Service, if you have read them, or just general forum rules, which you should know. Ask me or a moderator, if you are confused about what is acceptable content.

[hr]
    [b]The Character Sheet[/b]

Please, be as detailed as you can about your creation. While not at all necessary, a picture of your character helps your fellow players recognize and describe him or her. And, while I did mention that the draft applies to those characters between the age of 16 and 28, that is not the limit for yours.

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Planet of Origin:[/b]
    [b]Species:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Possessions:[/b]
    [b]Biography:[/b]

[hr]
    I appreciate any and all interest, whether I like you or not. :)

10. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Definitely a unique concept, Nick, and the OP is short but sweet. I can't see any real problems with it.

MIB, the main concern with your game I have would be this particular document. Let's face it, mobsters were and are a violent, vulgar bunch (Chainsaw scene from the 80s Scarface remake, anyone?) that dealt and deal in rather unsavory aspects of society (Prostitution, narcotics, etc.). So a realistic take on the subject that somehow falls under acceptable board terms seems... well, like an oxymoron.

11. TheManinBlack

Aug 1, 2007
    Hence why I stuck it in the 1930's and made it so the Eighteenth Amendment was not only not appealed, but expanded. Makes for legal narcotics, instead of drug smuggling.. I think I might tone it down to it to a reconstruction of early gangster films...played somewhat realistically.

12. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    MIB: Well, it might work. But if you can´t "simulate" our favourite movies, you´ll need to give the players a good plot.

Actually I think with all the factions and fighting between them and internal, it can be a good game. But it will laways be a bit "incomplete" without the adult content, obviously.

What really concerns me is you need quite a few players to get such a game working. But right now, we have a gm/player relation of one on one, I think. So one cannot expect loads of players to join anything.

I face the same issue about my own upcoming game.

Evil: The weakness of your game are the many, many factions. Obviously. You´ll have one or two player for each, I guess. They will be drawn thin. Maybe making less of the factions available and giving the houses a strict structure where . . . let´s say the Lord can´t be the General and the General can´t serve in the intelligence branch . . . so all players are needed.

How do the Jedi actually fit in? With whom can they ally? Another interesting wuestion, as many players will go for the Jedi.

13. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    To combat that, I was playing with the Idea of letting players have up to three characters as long as they were each in different factions. But I could cut the characters down to two and take a couple of the lesser houses out of the mainstream gameplay, reserving them for behind the scenes work and like with the GM and/or co-GMs playing them.

There are a limit on Jedi, four at a maximum for the time being. They're only coming to investigate if it's worthwhile for the Jedi to even become involved, this is set right smack dab in the middle of the Great Sith War. The Jedi can't afford to get involved in every system dispute. Obviously House Mecetti cannot ally themselves with the Jedi, as they have Sith ties. They'll be working hard just to keep the Jedi from discovering that. But the Mecetti allies may try to make alliances with the Jedi, if only to spy on them and mislead them in their investigation. The only reason the Jedi are even thinking about helping, is because of House Pelagia. Many Pelagians have become Jedi over the years, and the Jedi feel some obligation to at least investigate the matter, and try to bring peace to the Tapani Sector.

Evil.

14. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    Well, my humble opinion.

1. Cut player houses and make it three players maximum anyway (for those comitted to the game to that extend, won´t be too many, anyway, hm?). Probably with an obligation some of them must serve in lesser positions? I mean this story plays in the courts and hall of power. Protocol droids? Assassins? Bodyguards? Infiltrators? Romeo&Juliet style couples? There is a lot room for drama beyond the cleansing itself.

2. From what I read there is a lot of intrigue going on. Sith deception, Jedi Inveestigation. Lots of character potential. Nobles trying to bring truth to the light while veiling their own involvment, possibly. I think Fin said the word. Shakespeare. In a way it reminds me of the great and complicated plays of the old man. I think one should capitalize on that, by bringing players closer together. Another argument for lesser playable houses.

3. Battle. Sooner or later battles will occur. While I love the strictly personal perspective, I guess the majority of players on these boards prefer a somewhat tactical approach. Why not keep track of their fleets though? Ground troops. Have story lead to ressources. Mercenaries who need to be hired? Troops from the last war, returning. Houses ally and pool their ships and fleets. While I think a money/buy/sell system like it was done in system-lord is over the top, I think keeping track of what the houses HAVE can give it some flavour.

4. Player recruiting. I think it needs at least 12 characters, therefore 5-9 players to work. Promotion should begin now. Co-GMs will probably find themselves interested, too. So far it hasn´t travelled outside this thread.

To [b]MIB[/b]

1. What happened to Mage? I thought it would be good game. It needed some work (Mage is terribly work-heavy. I GMed it tabletop for some years) but it had potential.

2. A Gangster game in PG-15 boards. I share the doubt. It takes away the swearing, torturing, brualized, sexual charged atmosphere of crime. I must admit despite the Godfather (which is an ambitious aim) all other movies at least lived from that. What can be done?

An idea: Why not have it begin when a war has already broken out and make it an action game? I read someone longed for 80ies style John Woo action. Well . . . here you are. Just an idea. My advice: A Better Tomorrow. An action-heavy80ies flick about Gangsters. And a masterpiece, that is.

15. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I've managed to effectively cut the houses down to six through alliances, I can't really drop any because it is "The Cleansing of the Nine Houses". :p

[b][u]Alliances between the Great Houses[/u] -[/b]

[b]Reena/Pelagia:[/b]
    United though the marrige of High Lord Dressin and High Lady Anessia IV, they are now considered one house unless the contract is terminated through the untimely death of either party.

[b]Barong/Mecetti:[/b]
    Barong's members have been absorbed into the Mecetti Household since the Death of the High Lord Alucian V, Lady Brezwalt III was the only surviving heir to the High Seat of House Barong, it is rumored that she was responsible for the deaths of the other heirs, though no accusations have been made against her at this time.

[b]Cadriaan/Barnaba:[/b]
    Dispite the death of their parents, the High Lords Alendi I and Elisaar IX have yet to split their respective houses as their parents instructed.
    [hr]

As you can see, this has forced me to give Title Names to the High Lords of some of the houses.

Here's a [link=http://evilkingwiggins.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=expanse&thread=5]list[/link] of the systems each House currently holds, but it'll take awhile for me to come up with reasources and population numbers.

Right now, I'm looking at making this a fusion of a System Lords type system, and a classic character interaction system with a lot of Drama, Diplomacy, and the occasional Duel/Assassination attempt. It should be challenging for everyone. :)

16. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    I say keep the orga-stuff simple. Nothing against a little number-playing with fleets and so on, but not tooo much. Because it tends to take all the attention. Especially because you eventually wish to have another GM to take over and have only limited time . . .

Finally let me announce my support especially in one way. I´ll join it, when it happens. I can say that much.

17. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    I agree with Fins, because while I like lots of number crunching, it'll probably alienate a large portion of the potential fan base if it gets too bogged down in it, since not many people do.

That being said, I also agree with Fins that I plan to join when it's officially up.

18. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    I'm actually going to throw a little excitement into the fleet and troop movements/battle. Spies will be a big thing in this, and information will be one of the keys to winning a battle. Also, numbers aren't going to ever be a deciding factor. Each house will start out with an "Admiral" type character, these characters will grow in skill as the game progresses, though growth depends on how you play them. There will be a 1 to 20 level system for tactical skills which every character will have as a precaution just in case a house Commander goes rogue. But all of the starting commanders get a boost in the tactical skill, and only they can get to 30 in that skill. (note, all skills can only grow by 20/10, 20/10 is not the max)

Here's a list of all the attributes that go up in level:

1 to 20 skills -
    Leadership(Required for Lords and Commanders)
    Tactical(Required for Commanders)
    Guile
    Charisma(Recommended for Lords)

1 to 10 skills -
    Sneak(Recommended for Assassins and Spies only)
    Acrobatics/Athletics
    Hand-to-hand/Melee
    Luck
    Force(Jedi/Mecrosa only)

Skill advancement will be handled by me and whatever co-GMs I have.

Classes/Starting Skills:

High Lord - 10 L, 0 T, 10 G, 10 C, 0 S, (0 to 5) A/A, 5 H/M, 5 Lu.
    Commander - 5 L, 10 T, 5 G, 6 C, 3 S, 5 A/A, 4 H/M, 5 Lu.
    Lord - 5 L, 5 T, 10 G or C(5 of each if desired), 0 S, (0 to 5) A/A, 3 H/M, 3 Lu.
    Baron - 4 l, 3 T, 7 G, 3 C, (0 to 5) S, (0 to 4) A/A. (0 to 3) H/M, 3 Lu.
    Knight - 3 L, 4 T, 5 G, 3 C, (0 to 3) S, 5 A/A, 5 H/M, 4, Lu.

Spy - +5 S, +5 A/A, and +2 Lu over their base class.
    Assassin - +5 S, +4 A/A, +2 H/M, +2 Lu over their base Class.

Mecrosa - (3 to 5) F, +7 S, +4 A/A, + 3 H/M, and + 3 Lu over base class.
    Jedi - (3 to 7) F (3 to 7) L, (2 to 5) T, 7 G, (5 to 10) C, (3 to 7) S, 8 A/A, (5 to 8) H/M, 0 Lu.

Evil.

19. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Just thought this one up.

-------------
    IGPI: Imperial Galactic Paranormal Investigations

Good Evening. You have been selected for your loyal service to the Empire and extraordinary abilities in your respective fields. Now I do not want to waste your time nor mine, so let me get down to the point. GPI is a secret intelligence branch created by Darth Vader to investigate threats to the Empire and to protect its well being. We do not handle normal threats, such as the rebellion or Rogue Jedi. No, we handle cases of the supernatural sort. Ghosts, wormholes, the extragalactic community. The list goes on and on.

The point is: We are not natural and some things you will see will profoundly disturb and terrorize your mind. Your outlook on the galaxy will change as the mysteries you have always pondered are revealed to you. Welcome to IGPI!

-------------------

Welcome to IGPI, a Ghostbusters-type story full of weird, scary, and unnatural things occuring on a daily basis. You, the players, have been drafted into a small band of paranormal investigators made up of all kinds of people from completely different walks of life. Sith, Jedi, Bounty Hunters, Podracers, and even Droids are welcome.

The small band will travel the galaxy investigating disturbances such as new and wondrous civilizations coming from nowhere, extragalactic species, fanatical mystics, strange disappearances, and of course, MONSTERS!
    ------------------
    Character Sheet

Name:
    Race:
    Occupation or Specialty:
    Equipment:
    Short Bio:

-----------------

Rules

-Keep OOCs to minimum
    -No God-Modding
    -Send Character Sheets for approval
    ----------------

I know it is short, but I'm not one for great OPs.

-b

20. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    Hello I am relatively new to the RPG gaming on here.

I am trying to see if there are any games or interest in games set in the SW EU world based on something like the TV shows te West Wing or Las Vegas.

Let me know. I either want to play or GM one based on either concept.

Feel free torespond here or PM. And any help will be appreciated:cool:

21. Chukles38

Chukles38 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 10, 2005
    Here is my most recent RP. I figured I'd submit it to you guys and see what you think. I'd appreciate any input you may have. Thanks. :)

Of Gilanore: A History

Welcome to Of Gilanore: A History, a fantasy RPG. I apologize for the lengthy post, but when creating a world, there?s a lot of information to detail. And so, without further ado?

Of The Past

In the beginning were the Dragons. Mighty and majestic, they ruled over the chaotic beginnings of the world. While we know not what happened, war broke out for control, the dragons banding together by element against each other. After years of fighting, the dragons came to peace and divided the world between them, making each newly formed Kingdom in their image, to their preference.

No one knows where exactly the Dragons came from, but it is undisputed as to what they were. Dragons were the raw and untainted power of nature. Within them were the seeds of life, and they used these powers to form the once barren terrain of Gilanore into a livable and beautiful place.

After countless centuries, human arrived in Gilanore. While it is unsure of where they came from, the Dragons accepted the humans graciously into the world. The two dominant species of the world coexisted peacefully and there were no disputes. Eventually, the humans began to develop knowledge of magic. Whereas the Dragons
    were the elements, the humans had to tap into the natural elements of the world. The Dragons were enraged by this, as tapping into the elements was drawing from the powers and very lives of the Dragons themselves. War broke out, as was inevitable, all over the world. The Dragons tore through the human defenses with ease, and all seemed lost for our race.

The Mages of Alanvar?a group of mages based out of Alanvar, the center of magic in the human world?were all that stood between the humans and complete extermination. Numbered four thousand in all at the beginning of the war, they fought bravely and held back the warring Dragons. However, their numbers were dwindling and it appeared that all was lost. Unwilling to surrender to fate, the leader of the Mages?Olantar?devised a plan and set it into action. The battered Mages gathered for one last battle, as all the Dragons converged on them, intent on destroying every last one of the men who represented what they hated most. As doom seemed clear, the remaining three-hundred and twelve mages banded together and sealed the souls of the Dragons away for all eternity. Many of the Mages did not survive the power of the spell. Of the four thousand mages at the beginning of the war, only 39 were left to joy in their triumph. However, after fifty three years of battle, the Dragons were gone, and the Humans were safe.

Those 39 Mages of Alanvar became changed after that battle. They received a great gift? and a curse. The spirits of the Dragons they had sealed away inhabited their bodies, locked there for all eternity. They found that they had near unlimited control of one of the elements, and that they could transfigure themselves into Dragons of the corresponding element. Awestruck, and cautious towards these new powers, they agreed to separate and to reside for the rest of their days in the lands of their inherited Dragons.

They settled down and raised families, as they had dreamed of doing. It was to their horror that they learned their powers of Control and Transfiguration were hereditary, and that their children possessed this same extraordinary curse.

The world stabilized and once more men began to practice magic, though no order of mages was formed to control its usage. As well, the descendants of those surviving mages, now called Vyn?rath, began to publically make use of their abilities, often finding themselves in military and political positions of power. As neither the new mages nor the Vyn?rath were always suited for such positions, the state of the world began to deteriorate.

Under the leadership of Arch Mage Joolis, the Mages of Alanvar were reformed, accepting into its brotherhood

22. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002

Do u really think jedi woud be allowed to work forthe empire regardless of mission?

23. TheManinBlack

Aug 1, 2007
    Had this idea for awhile...but with the recent superhero games...well you know...

Crime Pays

March, 17 2001

?This is Andy Dillon, from GNN~ Global News Network

?Earlier today HAVOC?s Head Quarters where stormed by S.W.O.R.D agents and members of The Virtue Society, lead by The Fantastic Female, Night Wolf, Race, and The Man Hunter. Baron Blood, The Mongol, Freak Show, and Polarity are all under arrest. You heard me... the East Coast Super Crime Wave is over. My god its over?they got Em, The biggest super crime team is under arrest.?. They got those murdering freaks.? The fat reporter cried in Religious ecstasy. He was weeping in delight, as much of America must be.

On television screens across the world, men in shining slick black amour and uniforms, lead a line of badly bruised men in costumes to large steel vans and other large transportation vehicles. The men where slouched in defeat, utter despair was worn like a mask across their faces. As the Media descended upon them, some knocked the cameras right out of the reporter?s hands others, while just let their heads hang in shame. These scenes are too familiar now. Just last month New Athens?s Super Villain team, The Guild of Doom, fell to Vengeance, a team started by The Platinum Paladin and Colonel Liberty . A week before that they Fraternity of Evil Evolved, fell to The Next-Men. Crime is down 600%, Skyscrapers haven?t blown up over a year, and a Mayor?s daughter hasn?t been kidnapped in three months. Hell even that crazy clown known as The Jester is behind bars in that Lovecraft Lunnybin.

The days of supervillian are numbered.

Or are they?

While your locked away in what the Press is calling Super Jail, the first efficient Penile complex built just for Meta Humans, your minds are racing. ?Where did I go wrong? Where did we go wrong?? Then it hits you! I didn?t trust the right people. I didn?t work well with my fellow scumbags! I was to busy fighting my friends, and not my enemies. We need to work together like they did?we can do it! It doesn?t mattered that this cell is located on the moon and is guarded by Super Powered Robots."

Together, you can take down those self righteous jerks!

Welcome to The Dark Side!

You aren?t the good guys. You ain?t in the grey either. You?re a FREAKING Super Villain! You see that plasma T.V?go take it! Go ahead. Feel free to kill the security guard on your way out. T.V doesn?t fit your decorum? Throw in the trash, you?ll steal another one that does this afternoon, along with a vault filled to the rim with money.

See that kid little in the Bat-Man shirt who says ?Gee Whiz? or ?Holy Cow?. The one who always says ?Please and Thank You? because that?s what Batsy would do. Well, time to show the brat how to act properly. Take Batman by his cape, and hang him to with it, while a T.V. crew records it live bellow. Do it while the Kid?s favorite cartoon?s are on as well. Make him throw away all his superhero junk, give up on life, and become a depressed alcoholic by the time he turns thirty.

Its your job to make sure that truth, justice, and The American Way crumble underneath your boot. Hell it?s your duty. Your out to make the world less like Leave it to Beaver and more like Mad Max or A Clock Work Orange. Your out to terrorize people and make them fear for their lives. While a Superhero fights for a Better Tomorrow, you fight to make sure tomorrow never comes. While a hero fights to see a smile on the face of a small child and a loving mother, you fight to make her clutch her child in fear.

How to become a Trillionaire and a Living Nightmare

There are two types of currency that are going to be in this game. These forms of Currency are cold hard Cash and Terror/Reputation. No matter how rich you get, you won?t have cult members worshiping you. Likewise?Being able to creep people out isn?t going to get that Installation on Mars to fire its Laser Beam at D.C.

Rep and Cash can be attained in different ways and in the same way. Cash obviously comes from ge

24. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    You're right, Blaise.

I remember some Jedi working for the Empire in canon. They were turned, but they were Jedi when they joined.

But yeah, I would probably take that out.:p

-B-

25. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2009
    I think usually Jedi who joined the Empire became Inquisitors . . . anyway, one day we must do something about the disorder in here. Five people posting game ideas is just . . . too much.

I like the super-villians. I can see some of the darker mooded players around here loving that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.