main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Game of Death - *Adopted by ANAKINSFAVORITE * *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well that was one heck of a dream, vision, nightmare or whatever you want to call it. Lets hope Anakin can prevent what happened in the state mind he was in during hte story from actually happening.

If you do a sequal I would like to be on the pm list for it. Great story and thanks for the pm

2. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Now I get to finally write a real reply since we have the ending and I don't have to keep what I know a secret! :D

You know I loved this ending. I loved it when we discussed it all those months ago and I'm equally intrigued by what your sequel idea is since you did manage to keep that quiet. Guess we all have to have our secrets. ;) However, I will say in speculation of the sequel, just because you try to prevent one thing from happening, does not necessarily mean that all ends well. ;) Wonder how I know that? [face_mischief] [face_batting]

Anyways, excellent work at tying up the story Anakin_Heartbreaker started and bringing it to such an intriguing ending. I can only imagine how hard it is to jump into a story you were not writing initially, but your posts seemed to flow easily after his. And who could complain about an ending where both our favorite Jedi live! [face_love]

Excellent job, my Angel sister. @};-

3. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    i know i had to stop reading this story during the middle because of evil DRL, but after reading this last post AF, i really want to finish the rest of the posts when i get the time.

and i would love to be on the PM list if there is a sequel :D

4. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Wow,, I really didn't see that ending coming and how wonderful it was! Please add me to the tentative PM list for the sequel.

5. KateSkywalker

KateSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2006
    I'm crying now...But these are tears of happiness[face_dancing] The ending was wonderful, simply brilliant!=D=

6. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    =D=

An awesome ending to a fantastic story. You did an brilliant job taking over from Anakin Heartbreaker. And yes, I definitley want to be on the PM list for the sequel.

7. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    You had me totally fooled with this. Not too hard nowadays[face_laugh]

This was such an wonderful story that you completed. Of course, I want to be pm'ed with the sequel.

Congrats Angel on a job well done:*

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Bravo!!!!! Job well done [:D] ! I remember when you took over this fic and how worried you were. See, I knew you'd be able to bring your own flavor to it (no to mention your own pair of Manolo Blahniks ;) ).

Since we're sisters I'm sure you already know to add me to all PM's :D

9. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Very nice twist! And well done! =D= Definitely PM me if you do write a sequel. :D

10. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :eek: What the heck was that?! It was all a dream!!!

Now that was an interesting twist... lol...

Great ending to an even greater story!!!

Rachel Rose@};-

11. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
  12. Josh-Halcyon

Josh-Halcyon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    *raises his hand* I'm up for a sequel!

13. obsessedwithSW

obsessedwithSW Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2005
    ?A brand new one. The Council wishes to see us- I believe they wish us to do something concerning Senator Amidala?s security.?

Suddenly, Anakin began laughing. He could not control it- first, it started with a chuckle, but soon he was nearly crying and gasping for air. ?T-thank you!? he managed to say through his laughing fits. It had all been a dream- one huge, beautiful and nasty dream. Padmé and the twins? they hadn?t happened yet- but he would personally see to it that they did- and Obi-Wan was still here? if he was straying down the same path as in his dream, there would be time to save him?

?What is it?? his mentor sighed in an exhausted sort of way. Perhaps it was all those years of them living together, but he hardly seemed surprise by this unexpected move.

The Chosen One was smiling as he looked at his master. ?Nothing, my friend. Everything is alright- and always will be.?

Dum, dee dum dum...and so the nightmare really begins!
    Very clever wrap up!
    I enjoyed the story AF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.