main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Intruders arrive...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by epic , Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic

epic Ex Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 1999
    HMs,

As you're aware, there's been a few additions to the house in the last few days. That's right -- the Intruders have arrived.

B'omarr

Jedi-Jade

Jobo

... and for the first week of their arrival, Big Brother wants you to treat them like a regular housemate. That is, in the next set of tasks, everyone will be expected to participate.

After the first week is up, (mid next week) further instructions in regards to the Intruders fate will be revealed.

In the mean time, Intruders, you will be expected to post to at least one "getting to know you" type thread. Housemates, you must come up with 20 more questions for the 3 Intruders, outside of those in any other topic in the house. You can choose the questions, so make sure you pick some interesting ones!

Finally, make a final "wrap up" BBBC show today, with as many people involved as possible.

If you fail to complete everything in this thread, you'll lose 100 team points.

So, welcome, offically, to the three intruders -- B'omarr, Jedi-Jade and Jobo, and remember, JC Community, to get your eviction PMs in by Sunday!

-BB

2. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome again guys! :D

3. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
    Uh oh. I suppose this would be a bad time to tell you guys I won't be posting much this week, as I'm on vacation, and my computer is busted :(

I'll try to be online a few times, but I may not be around much.

4. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    It's okay B'omie, we've made it this far without you ;) :p

Have a great vacation! :D

5. B'omarr

B'omarr Jedi Master star 6

Apr 7, 2000
  6. Dark_Lord_Erik

Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2001
    I'm working on the new 20 questions now. If any housemates want to add a question, PM me.

7. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    Yep, DLE, I posted in it. Thanks for the official welcome, epic.
    _jOBO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.