main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~*~ The Jedi Order - Guardians of Light ~*~

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    In the past, there was always a light that shined brighter than others. A beacon that showed the way , and gave the citizens of the galaxy courage with strength a thousand times fold. The guardians of peace and justice was there to protect them. It?s been a long time since that light was alit. That was before the dark times. Before the reign of terror began.

So many years have passed since those days, now the Sith rein free in a galaxy unprotected and the Alliance severely out numbered. The echoes of despair cry out without a no avail. Until now........

A ripple in the force emerges. The temple's light shines bright in the distance as the heed for justice is finally heard. The Jedi Order opens it?s doors once again becoming the pillars of strength for the galaxy once more.

[image=http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p206/Teegirloo/JEDI/jediorderlogo.gif]

Welcome to The Jedi Order. This new temple is for all those dedicated to the discussion of the light side of the force as well as part social club. Though we are Jedi we need not be so serious to where we can?t have fun. For anyone new to the Temple, They will be placed on as an Initiate. As an Initiate, you must posts consistently for two weeks before being allowed to becoming a full fledge member of The Jedi Order. This helps us to get to know you and vice verse. It also allows you to decide if the Jedi are right for you.

After the two week trial process you may decide whether to take part in the Jedi Training program or be just a regular member. As a regular member you may join in the thread at anytime as well as the Jedi Order Offsite Temple without any other requirements. Those who do not wish to take part in the training program will not have a rank.

The Jedi Training Program consists of tasks related to the Jedi in various ways and RPG format trials along with lightsaber and force training. Those who wish to take place in the training program after the two week trial process must wait till a Master is given to you.

Once again Welcome to the Jedi Order and ~MTFBWY~

~ The Jedi Roster ~

~ Grand Master(s)~

JEDI_TEEGIRLOO (Raven Lightstar)
    Kahn_Iceay

~ High Masters ~

Bultar_Swan
    Jedi_Allegra (Allegra Ziaen-Iceay)

~ Masters ~

Sinrebirth
    Kev-Mas_Colcha (Kexx Mazinn)

~ Jedi Knights ~

RK_Striker_JK_5
    PRINCESSCAMBRIA

~ Padawans ~

Amon_Amarth - Padawan to Raven
    JediMasterAmanda - Padawan to Sinre

~ Initiates ~

darthcaedus1138

~ Non Ranked Members ~

Darth_Gangrenous

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    *snatches the first post* Yay!

Ah, the smell of a new thread. :D

May the Force be with us, in here as well. :)

3. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Yes the new smell is nice, though it doesn't padawans get out of scrubbing the floors.;)

:p

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Good first post, although you spelled Striker's name wrong, no Y, but an I. :p

5. JediMasterAmanda

JediMasterAmanda Jedi Master star 5

Sep 7, 2005
    I like the new thread title. You did well on the first post Tee. [face_peace]

6. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Thanx everyone and I edited once again. I hope I got things right now.

7. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Sweet. I admit i had forgotten we were starting this weekend and when i saw the old thread locked i freaked.

-Kahn Iceay (08/23/2008 - 06:15 PM)

8. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Looks good, Jedi!!

Let me know if you need anything else.

9. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    I started to respond in the old thread, about the Linux thing and I got a phone call. So I abandoned my PC for awhile and when I returned, finished my post and clicked the Post Reply button, I realised that the thread is locked. I was all OMG, WTH!?!?! but then I remembered TEE's earlier post and went to find the new place, lol.
    :p

10. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    The old thread's locked!!!

*runs around in circles, then into a wall, and falls down*

11. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    New walls... and he's already scuffed them up...

12. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    *Walks in front of the temple and screams to the inhabitants*

Francis, your mother forgives me!

-B-

13. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    yeah, i can't seem to not get my blood everywhere

EDIT: Damn you Darth OPPM!!!

14. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    What was your response going to be?

15. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    *lets out a slow whistle of approval as she enters the new Jedi Temple*

Looking good! :D

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Thanks, Kev. :)

I'm here... sorta. I think my PC problems have been solved. Hopefully. *Crosses fingers*

17. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    You're welcome. I figured since I had it spelled right at the offsite, I'd make sure it was spelled right in here.

18. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    Nice thread, Jedi.

19. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, and congrats on the new temple. Great job on the first post, Te.

May I join the order as a Non Ranking member? I just don't have the time for those tasks.

:)

20. The_Conjoiner_Wolf

The_Conjoiner_Wolf Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2008
    Is this open for any member to join? If so, I would be glad to take part. I see, two weeks of consistent posting. Nothing major. Is this for everyone?

21. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Yes, anyone can join.

22. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    I mourn this new development.
    The Galactic Defenders had much history in the EUC, and yet this group has decided to abandon that history. It is sad, truly...

23. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Regretfully, I almost have to agree. However, I don't know what may have been going on inside the GD to warrant this kind of change, so I can't really formulate any firm opinions one or the other way.

24. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    To answer the above questions, The GD died along time ago. The last thread creator even tried to change the jedi name foreseeing what was to come. It was history that kept many members then to keep it. But the truth was only masked. They were GD in name only and the history not theirs, but the ones before them.

It was decided long ago to start a new order without the use of the name. It was to be a true revival and not live in the past of what was. Though the GD is highly respected and will always have a place in our hearts and in the archives. It was never to be thrown away without care. It was to help strengthen the Jedi. Sometimes you have to start over from scratch to be able to move forward.

To the new people who have entered prj1, and The_Conjoiner_Wolf. Yes you may join. Welcome to the Jedi.:)

BookExogorth likes this.
  25. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Not fully from scratch. My character, as well as Allegra's character will retain its GD history and all that which was involved there in. While we do regret that, things in the GD did lead to this change, it was inevitable. There was much going on in the background that We shall not discuss, but it was not pretty and not very enjoyable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.