main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Journal of Talon Tantiss (DDC 2013 ) Updated 22 Dec 2013--Complete.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Well, boys are not in trouble for a change! :D Good job done! But if I were Jaina I would kick this bastard into groin more than one time... Just for him to remember not to do such things to women.

Jedi_Lover and Jade_eyes like this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Superb post and Jaina rocks! Ah! Now we know what was behind Erek's ton of questions [face_laugh] ;) LOL at Jysella's crushing on Jaden. Their names sound/look good together. :D

Jedi_Lover and Demendora like this.
  3. EmeraldJediFire

EmeraldJediFire Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2012
    All right! Just shows, you don't mess with Jaina.

4. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    WOOT! Go Jaina!

Jade_eyes and Jedi_Lover like this.
  5. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Hazel, Briannakin, EmeraldJediFire, Demendora, and Jade_eyes for reading and taking the time to review. I will always see Jaina as hardcore. In the last EU books I remember Jaina showing up to a Sith fight and I think it was Vestara that thought, "The Sword of the Jedi has arrived". Although in my AU there wasn't a Vong War to harden the Jedi I do have Jaina doing a lot of missions.

Thanks for reading!

~JL~

Entry 30

The creep we caught is being held in the securest wing of the Armand Isard Correctional Facility. He still refuses to talk, but his DNA was taken and is being run through the Galactic Alliance DNA Database or GADNAD as it is usually referred to. Three more assault cases were discovered including one more pregnancy. This guy could have kids all over the galaxy.

I was told the trial probably wouldn’t happen for months while the prosecutors put their case together. I may be called in to testify.

Shortly after this sleemo’s capture Ben was officially knighted. It was done at the temple in the Hall of Knighthood. The Grand Master and most of the Jedi Council members were part of the ceremony while others (Jedi, apprentices, friends and family) watched.

I don’t remember everything that Grand Master Skywalker said during the ceremony, but I do remember him saying he was very proud of his son. At that point I saw my Aunt Mara wipe her eyes and I realized she was crying. My mother was sitting next to me and she’s all teary eyed. I have no idea why women cry at happy events.

I do remember one quote that Uncle Luke said that stuck with me. “The power of a lightsaber may win the battle, but wars are won by spiritual power and that power is derived from the Force. May the Force be with you.”

After that was said Ben’s Master, who happened to be my father, came up and pinned on the emblem of a Jedi Sentinel. That is the Jedi specialty that Ben decided on. He will do further training for that field. After he pinned on the crest I saw my father wipe his eyes. Stang he’s all choked up also. I guess that is expected. Ben was Dad’s first and only apprentice. Ben had been training with him for over a decade.

Ben chose to be a sentinel because it is a Jedi profession that lies somewhere between a Jedi Guardian (like my Dad) and a Jedi Consular. Sentinels are skilled fighters but they also specialize in slicing, demolitions, stealth and security. They can work as Jedi investigators and aid local law enforcement. Ben said he is going to attend university for a criminal Justice degree and then he will spend another sixteen weeks enrolled in the Galactic Alliance Law Enforcement Academy. This academy trains individuals to work within the Interplanetary Criminal Police Organization or IPCPO.

I think it is an interesting field. I think my Dad would want me to be a Jedi Guardian, but pilot or sentinel appeal to me also. But that might be because I screwed up my first traditional Jedi Guardian mission, but my last two successful Jedi operations were more suited to a Sentinel. I am still finishing my secondary school studies so I have some time to think about this.

Entry 31

Dad found out that the Wild Karrde was in orbit over Coruscant. That’s the name of the ship owned by Talon Karrde, a former smuggler and now legitimate trader. He is also the man I’m named after. Shortly after my father was discovered on Wayland he was asked by Uncle Luke to train as a Jedi, but my father refused and instead took a job with Talon Karrde. My Aunt Mara was also employed by Karrde and I think my father wanted to stay near her. He said she was like a sister to him and he didn’t want to lose what little family he had. He worked as a trader only a few months before the return of the Emperor Reborn. After his run in with the Emperor everything changed and both my dad and Aunt Mara decided to train as Jedi.

Some of my dad’s best friends were crew members on the Wild Karrde. There was Talon, Chin, Aves and of course Mara when she had worked on the ship. So whenever the ship is nearby my father takes the opportunity to visit. This time he decided to drag me along.

We took Dad’s shuttled and docked with the Wild Karrde. As we exit the docking ring Talon Karrde was there to greet us.

“Mark, it’s good to see you again,” Karrde said as he gave my father a hug and a slap on the back. He then turned to me. “And how is my namesake?” He gave me a broad smile and pulled me into a quick hug.

“I’m fine.” I said as we parted.

Karrde ran a hand over his beard as he regarded me with a smirk. “I heard you are still getting in trouble.”

I shrugged. “I am a victim of circumstances.”

Karrde laughed and gave me a light slap on the back. “I’m sure that’s it.”

We were walking through the cargo area of the ship heading towards the crew quarters when I heard a loud menacing growl. I stop and look at Karrde.

He waved his hand in a dismissive gesture. “That’s just my new vornskr pup. Don’t worry she’s tamed…just don’t make any sudden movements until she gets a chance to check you out.”

Karrde opened the door to the crew quarters and suddenly I was confronted with Karrde’s so called ‘pup’. The vornskr may be a juvenile, but she is still huge with a mouth full of large sharp teeth. The creature bounded up to me like she is going to attack. I was trying to decide what to do when I heard Karrde whisper, “Just be still.”

I took a deep breath and braced for impact…but I was surprised when the animal halted at my feet. The dark brown canine-like animal circled me while sniffing my trousers. She came around and smelled my boots for a few seconds when, to my horror, she shoved her muzzle into my crotch.

“Ahhh!” I gasped nervously. I know animals often do this to get your scent, but I really don’t like rows of razor sharp teeth positioned a few millimeters from my most treasured assets.

“Princess!” I heard a female voice call out. “Get away from that thing…you don’t know where it’s been!”

The Vornskr turned around and went to the owner of the voice. I looked up and saw Talon Karrde’s youngest daughter Zylie smirking at me.

I let out a relieved breath and then glared at girl. “That’s not funny, Zylie.”

She gave me a sardonic laugh. “I think it’s funny, very funny.” She bent down and ran her hands over the vornskr’s coarse fur. “You don’t want to bite him, Princess, you might catch some disease.”

“Sorry Talon,” Karrde said with an apologetic look. “She just turned thirteen and you know how teenagers are.”

My dad laughed. “I hope you have better luck with your teenagers than I’m having with mine.”

Zylie and her pet went down the corridor ahead of us. I turned to Karrde. “Who names a vicious animal ‘Princess’?”

“A thirteen year old girl, that’s who.” Karrde laughed. “Zylie named her.”

I rolled my eyes. “It figures.”

Dad and Karrde go off to talk and reminisce about their old adventures leaving me with Zylie and an ill tempered Vornskr. We walked into the dining area of the ship and sat down.

“So,” I said trying to break the awkward silence between us. “Is your sister Valla around?”

Zylies eyes narrowed. “No, she is planet side with Mom.” She gave me a suspicious look. “You better not let my dad catch you sniffing around Valla. He knows your reputation. You don’t want to get my dad angry.” She raised an eyebrow. “You do know that Dad is good at killing Force-users.”

I gave a snort. “Yes Zylie, I know how your dad took down the Emperor Reborn…with my dad’s help.”

“He also captured your Grand Master,” she said smugly.

I laugh. “Zylie, I know your dad’s a great man…why do you think I was named after him.”

“I still can’t believe someone like you was named after my father,” she said scornfully.

“What’s wrong with me Zylie?” I asked her. “I just helped out in a criminal investigation. I got some scumbag off the streets.”

She humphed. “I saw that on the news. I guess that is sorta cool,” she reluctantly admitted. “Did you beat him up?”

I shook my head. “No, Jaina took him down.”

She grinned. “That’s even cooler. Talon Tantiss needs a girl to fight his battles.”

I shrugged. “When the girl is Jaina Solo…it’s nothing to be embarrassed about. She is one of the best. And she’s a full Knight, I’m just an apprentice.”

Zylie nodded and then looked directly at me, scrutinizing my face. Her expression scrunched up in amusement. “What’s that under your nose?” She laughed again. “Are you trying to grow a mustache?”

I reach up and touch my upper lip to feel the sparse facial hair. “Maybe.” Shavit, I was hoping she wouldn’t notice. A few days ago I started wondering if I would look better with a beard like my father…so I stopped shaving.

She laughed. “Why bother? Your skin and facial hair are the same color.”

Okay, this kid is getting on my nerve. She’s so irritating. “I just started growing it. Give it time and I will have an awesome beard and mustache like my dad. You’ll notice it then.”

She started laughing. “Hi, I’m Talon Tantiss. I may not look like much now, but I’m drinking blue milk and I will soon grow big and strong with face-fur to impress the girls,” she said doing her best impersonation of a holonet commercial for the Blue Milk Processing Association.

“Knock it off, Zylie.”

She smirked. “So are you going to take on the Jedi-cool swaggerific look like Kyp Durron? You know, black cape, long hair, tight straight leg black pants, large leather cod piece and a pathetic attempt at a mustache that makes it look like he’s got mange?”

“No,” I protested. “When did you see Kyp?”

“Dad gave him a ride to Taris for some mission.” She rolled her eyes. “Gods, he was hitting up on Valla all during the trip. Gross! I mean he is so old! He has to be…like forty. I bet he struts around the Temple winking at the girls and telling them they are totally ‘wizard’.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. “The only person I’ve ever heard say ‘wizard’ was Streen.” This conversation was getting boring, so I stood and prepared to leave. “Well Zylie, I could spend all day talking to you, but I’m not. I think I’ll go talk to Chin or Aves or anybody but you.”

“Whatever.” She said with typical young teen attitude. I got up and left her behind. Stang she’s annoying.

I found Chin and we sat around his room watching holos. I wonder if my dad knows about Chin’s impressive skinholo collection. I just saw the titles…and yes he does have The Taming of the Jedi. That is sort of creepy since everybody knows that movie is suppose to represent Uncle Luke and Aunt Mara. Changing the names to Lucky Skyrunner and Mari Sapphire didn’t fool anybody. Ha! I didn’t dare watch any though…not that I would want to. That would be a bit unsettling. Also, my father would have a fit if he caught me watching an adult holo. Instead we watched a horror flick about Rakghouls.

I’ll take a Rakghoul over Zylie Karrde anyday.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Yay for Ben's knighting and Zylie - whew! I sympathize with Talon, her dad and Mark's son LOL

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  7. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Sure!! He says that now ... ;)
    Hilarious update!!

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  8. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A nice diary and fun too.

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  9. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010

Yeah, say that in what, seven years :p

10. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    hahahahaha aww, Zylie. I think she already has a crush!! But it might take Talon awhile.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. Demendora

Apr 9, 2010
    Those angry irritating teenage girls. Well, in a few years she will understand, that namesake of her father is not so bad.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Demendora, ginchy, Briannakin, earlybird-obi-wan, Hazel and Jade_eyes for reading and taking the time to review. I thought I would throw in some Zylie Karrde since she becomes an important part of the story in 40 ABY. I am not sure if this diary will go as far as the events in Sacrifices, but I may go there. I do have over six months to cover events up to that point. It might be interesting to see Talon's thoughts of what was going on during that story.

I am still considering doing a STN sequel for the next NaNo. Since the younger generation would be really important for a 50 ABY time frame this story would be a good way to flesh out the characters. I still haven't thought of a plot yet. :( Since I killed off Abeloth I am not sure who the villain will be for that story. [face_thinking]

Thanks for reading. Here is the next entry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry 32

I found out that Tahiri is pregnant. Anakin shoots, he scores. I can’t believe he is going to have a kid already. He is only four-and-a-half years older than me and he has a wife and kid on the way. All I can say is…better him than me. HA! I am in no hurry to get tied down.

Entry 33

Oh boy, was my mother irritated this afternoon. I knew she had the day off from the restaurant today, so I decided to stop by and see if she was making anything good for lunch. I hate eating in the Temple dining hall. The food is not that great. So I stopped over to my parents’ quarters to try to scrounge up a real meal.

When I walked in their apartment I could feel my mother’s jumbled emotions through the Force. I walk over to the kitchen and she is opening and closing the cabinets a little too forcefully.

“What’s wrong Mom?”

She looked up at me and I could see her jaw tighten. “Nothing.”

I groaned. I was told by my father that when a woman says nothing is wrong that means something is very, very wrong.

“What did dad do?” I asked her knowingly. My father probably bought another speeder bike.

She shook her head. “Your dad didn’t do anything. I am a little irritated with some of the Jedi at this temple.”

My brow shot up. Other than the Skywalkers and Horns Mom doesn’t socialize much with the Temple Jedi. “What happened?”

My mom put some food in the oven and then wiped her hands with a kitchen cloth. She sighed and then motioned me to sit with her at the dining table.

“I went to watch your dad and Ben spar today in the gym.” She took a deep breath and then continued. “I was sitting in the bleachers behind two female Jedi about your age.”

“And?” I asked when she took a long pause.

“Ben and your Dad were sparring, jumping around and doing flips…it was very impressive.” She drummed her fingers on the table in irritation. “Anyway these two females were ewwwing and ahhhing at the remarkable performance. Then one girl said ‘You’re right, he is hot looking and I don’t even like redheads.’”

Mom stopped and smiled. “I thought it was cute that Ben had some lady admirers. The other girl said, ‘You should see him shirtless in the gym. He’s really muscular’, then the other Jedi said, ‘And he is so big’. She then giggled and said, ‘I wonder if everything is proportionally as huge’.”

My jaw dropped. I am not surprised that female Jedi have a thing for Ben. Despite me kidding him about being a freckled-faced redhead, there are actually a lot of ladies that find him attractive…especially among the female Jedi apprentices. He has the facial features of his dad, but he is much taller than his father and he is by far more muscular. That is the result of being a gym regular and training with my dad for ten years. No, that wasn’t a surprise. What got my jaw dropping was my mother actually was telling me these girls were trying to figure out the proportions of Ben’s…package.

Before I could tell my mom that I’d rather not discuss this subject she continued her story. “I was shocked that they would be so…forward.” She shook her head and rolled her eyes. “But then the other female said something more shocking.” Mom turned to me and her eyes narrowed. “The other girl said, ‘I looked up his name on the HoloNet and I found out that Tantiss is the name of a mountain.”

I made an audible gasp and then bit my lower lip and tried not to laugh. These girls were talking about my dad! I hate to admit it, but this is also not a huge surprise. Although he is what I considered ‘older than dirt’, for some reason the lady Jedi apprentices are attracted to the Masters. It’s a prestige thing I think.

My mother scowled at me. “It’s not funny. The other girl said, ‘That’s one mountain I wouldn’t mind climbing’.” My mother made a huffing noise. “I was about to say something but the other girl said, ‘Don’t waste your time. He’s married. Jedi Okea once tried to proposition him and he laughed in her face’. Then the other girl said, ‘Wasn’t Jedi Okea transferred last year to the Jedi sub-temple on Ossus?’” My mother glared at me. “Did you know about that?”

I shook my head. “No, I didn’t, but I know dad would never cheat on you, mom.”

She sighed. “That was the general opinion among those two women. Your dad was un-seducible.”

I looked at her confused. “Then why are you mad, Mom?”

She shrugged. “It bothers me that young girls are lusting after your father.”

I laughed. “Mom, I’m trying my best to get them all lusting after me, but there is so much one man can do.”

Mom smacked me on the shoulder. “You’re impossible.”

I grinned. “So what did you do mom? Did you just leave?” I had to ask her because mom is not the type of woman that would walk away from that situation.

Mom chuckled. “No, I interrupted their conversation and introduced myself. I told them I was Mrs. Tantiss and the only person in the galaxy who ever reached the peak of Mount Tantiss. And ‘Yes’ he is proportionally huge everywhere.”

“Mom! Gross! That is way too much information!” Oh Force, this is going to get around the Temple. “What did they do?”

Mom gave me a smug smile. “They turned bright red, apologized, and slunk out of the gym.”

I was both horrified and highly amused. Right then my father came into the apartment smiling brightly. He took one look at my mother and his smile slipped off his face. He can see mom is upset.

I got up and walked to the door. “See you Mom and Dad. I’m going to the dining hall to eat.”

There was no way in the Nine Corellian Hells that I was going to stick around. I’m sure dad is alright. He didn’t do anything wrong…but I am fairly certain he is going to be wearing a shirt in the gym from now on. Ha!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  13. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Hahahahaha!!!! Don't mess with Kira's man.

Jade_eyes and Jedi_Lover like this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] That would be the normal, natural, and immediate thing to assume: they're talking about Ben. [face_mischief] Not exact-ly! [face_laugh] I love! how Kira handled the situation, and Talon's reaction. =D=

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved his description of that entire event[face_laugh]

16. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Hee! Kira is just as scary as Mara when she wants to be.

17. Demendora

Apr 9, 2010
    Well, Mark is impressive man. I even remember he was a star in holonet))

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  18. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Demendora, Briannakin, Jade_eyes, earlybird-obi-wan and Hazel for reading and taking the time to comment. Kira is the Iron Chef of Coruscant. lol! I would think being the wife of a Jedi and the Head Chef of a prestigious restaurant would require a woman to be strong. I am really surprised that the Jedi don't have a high divorce rate like the US Military (especially when it comes to soldiers with a high deployment rate). Does anybody get divorced in the SW Universe? Or do their humans mate for life?

Here is a short entry of Talon wondering what to do with his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entry 34

I finished secondary school this week and now I have to make a decision as to what to do with my life. I could go to college or postpone higher education and continue my Jedi training until knighthood like Ben did. Jaden had done the former…mainly because he wanted to be a Jedi healer and having a medical degree would greatly help him in that venue.

I had asked my Dad if I should consult the Grand Master to see what I should do. Dad just scoffed and said it was my life and I was that master of my destiny, not Uncle Luke.

Dad has a weird relationship with Grand Master Skywalker. He goes on missions and follows orders, but he makes it very clear that he’s doing it because he wants to. I have yet to see my Uncle Luke make Dad do something he adamantly opposed. My mom said it was because Dad is Luke’s altered clone. He is determined to be his own man and not live in Luke’s shadow and if that means defying Luke…then so be it. Mom said my father would walk away from the Jedi if it ever conflicted with his family life. “I am married to your mother,” my dad would often say. “Not the Jedi.”

I am leaning toward going to college part time and continue my Jedi training. Dad also recommended that I attend some military schools. Despite what he says about doing what I want…I am fairly certain he would be thrilled if I went to Jump Trooper training. Dad loves the military and volunteers often to accompany GA troopers into combat as a Jedi asset.

In fact he once told me he would rather be a full time Jump Trooper than a Jedi. If he wasn’t married and with kids he probably would have left the Jedi Order to do so. But Dad knew that would mean he might be stationed off of Coruscant and he couldn’t bear to be away from Mom and he wasn’t going to make her give up being head chef of the most exclusive restaurant on the planet so she could follow him around the galaxy and end up stationed on some rim world remote outpost.

I asked Dad why he joined the Jedi if he didn’t like it and I was surprised by his answer…he did it to impress Mom and my grandparents. He thought he had no chance to win my mother’s heart if he was just a smuggler in Karrde’s organization. You know…I sometimes think dad has a self-esteem problem. I guess when you are created in a laboratory and fated to become a muted, chemically lobotomized slave to a dark Jedi…it might cause problems with your self-image.

Anyway, I thought it was funny that dad became a Jedi to get the girl. Ha…we are more alike than I thought. Not that I am becoming a Jedi just to get the girls…but it doesn’t hurt. We are local celebrities. I can’t walk around town in my Jedi robes without being stopped and asked if I will pose with a tourist for an Imager photo.

A lot of women (and possibly men…I have to ask Jaina or Jysella) think it is prestigious to date a Jedi. In fact there are women who cruise for Jedi outside the Temple. Some of the guys call them Temple-yummies. Of course, I wouldn’t dare call a woman by this derogatory term…mainly because if my Master ever heard me use that particular phrase my shoulders might suddenly become lonesome for my head. Making sexist comments around Mara Jade Skywalker is not good for your health (and not just Aunt Mara, my Mother can be scary when she’s mad).

The Temple-yummies are basically Jedi groupies and they have a unique way of picking up Jedi. They walk by the temple and stop a young Jedi and ask him if he knew how to get to some dangerous location in the lower levels. The Jedi would tell her how to get there and then warn the pretty young lady of the dangers. Inevitably, the young lady will convince the Knight or Apprentice to escort her there. On the way to the location comlink codes are often exchanged…and then one thing leads to another.

I am not into dating women I meet on the street, but Valin is the Master at escorting ladies around Coruscant—Valin Horn Male Escort. HA! I think he has dated over two dozen young ladies he has met this way…but he is of Corellian blood…so that is sort of expected. Valin once told me Raynar was outside the temple when a Jedi groupie stopped to talk to him…but it was a guy. HA! Hey, maybe Raynar shouldn’t wear those outlandish, silk robes and capes.

I know I shouldn't laugh...but to be honest, I don’t like the guy. He is an insufferable, arrogant, boorish lout.

But I wandered off the subject…getting back to my dad and the Jedi. He agreed to train as a Jedi to impress my Mom. I guess it worked because she married him.

Still, dad says he really doesn’t feel comfortable being a Jedi. He told me there is always the threat of going to the darkside and that scares him.

I remember telling him, “There is no way you would ever turn to the darkside Dad.”

He just shook his head and said. “Don’t be so sure.” After an awkward pause between us he continued. “The future is always in motion.”

I asked him what he meant by that, but he just waved me off saying he had an appointment to go to.

I sometimes wonder if Dad saw something…maybe a dark vision of the Future. Did Dad see himself going to the Darkside while in that evil cave on Dagobah? If so, that doesn’t mean anything. Uncle Luke saw himself becoming Darth Vader. It doesn’t necessarily show what you will become, but what you fear you might become.

My Dad would never turn to the Darkside. He loves his family way too much.

I’m rambling again.

College or Knighthood, which should come first? I need to think about my decision some more.

19. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Ugg stupid Internet

20. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Sorry about this.

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love his look at life and the ladies and his comments at Jedi life

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  22. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Having problems? [face_thinking]

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Bri, I hope whatever it is isn't broken [face_nail_biting] Liked Talon's commentary =D= There is a lot to weight but of course it's about doing what he really wants and feels he's good at. What's hard is figuring out how to discover that the best way. [face_thinking]

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  24. Briannakin

Feb 25, 2010
    Ugh. Sorry. When I replied, I somehow replied 3 times, so I edited the second 2, but the first comment disappeared. What I wanted to say was:

If I had the choice, I'd go with knighthood. University blows. Jk, but I'd rather be a Jedi. Great update.

25. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Yeah, this is a time of doubt. It's good that Mark trusts his son to do what he wants.