main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by spacelady, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    OOC: Can I use Pippin for this bit?

IC: Merry

Pippin looked at Frodo.

"What's he doing?"

Merry stared too.

"He's leavin'."

Pippin got up.

"No!"

Suddenly, giant orcs ran down the hill. Merry and Pippin watched in fear. Merry turned to Frodo.

"Go, Frodo, run."

He turned to the beasts.

"Hey you! Over here!"

Pippin joined too.

"This way!"

They started running and the orcs followed. Frodo left and headed for the beach. Pippin turned to Merry.

"It's working!"

"I know it's working! RUN!"

They stopped as the orcs surrounded them.

Frodo was on the beach. Everyone was gone. He took out the Ring. He sighed. A tear went down his face.

I wish the Ring had never come to me.... I wish none of this has ever happened....

A voice inside his head answered. It was Gandalf.

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we need to decide is what to do the time it is given to them.

Frodo put the Ring back in his shirt. He grabbed a boat and oar and got in. Frodo paddled out into the River.

TAG: Arwen-Jade, Fellowship

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Sam was still running when the whole thing became terribly clear. Frodo was worried and was going off to Mordor alone!

We can't have that!

Sam ran back towards the boats and saw Frodo paddling out. "Frodo!" he yelled. "Frodo!"

His Master must have heard him, but he made no action that he had. Sam stared at the water in fear, he had already gone ankle deep. Like most hobbits, Sam could not swim let alone keep himself a float.

Gritting his teeth and mustering his courage, Sam started wading in the water after his Master.

TAG: Jango

3. Ani_dala

Ani_dala Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen then began to run to the Woods, Darkness seemed to be close, but ligth was still there.
    As she was walking, somethign approached her.

TAG: All

4. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra continued to run into the forest. She sometimes would turn to Vanawethwen and Donvan and shouted to them, "Hurry!" She was able to hear far off sounds of swords hitting against each other. Acouple of times, she swore that she could hear a battle cry of death. The battle was drawing closer....

TAG: Vana, Donvan, Link, Fellowship

5. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    Frodo heard Sam and turned his head.

"Turn back, Sam! I'm going to Mordor alone!"

6. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen tried to hurry, but the burdain of carryign a baby was becoming harder, as she stoped once, then continued running.
    There she saw many of them fighting against Uru-kai and Orcs, so she began shooting.....

7. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra ran behind a tree and lifted up her left arm and brought her right hand behind her, taking a arrow out and fitted it. She pulled the bow string back to her cheek and taking careful aim, she let go and the arrow caught a Orc, throwing it down to the ground and killing it. She did the same again. Some Orcs found them hidding in the brush and began to rush towards them. In one swift move, Dallyra put her bow in her quiver and pulled out her sword. She ran from the other side of the Orcs and swang at their feet, causing some of them to trip and fall. She brought her sword up and stabbed.

TAG: Link, Vana, Donvan, Fellowship

IGMM:Yes I know that was Aragorn's move :p

8. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"You will Pay!"
    Vanawenthwen took another arrow from behind her back and killed an orc, then she grabbed her Elven Knive and began stabbing and slashing orcs, every where she could, but she didn't notice an orc behind her...

9. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Just realized this, but, this is my 4700th post! :D

IC: Donvan rushed along with Vanawenthwen and Dallyra coming up on a battle taking place, "Here we go!"
    Donvan let the two elves take their positions to fire their arrows as he rushed headlong into the Uruk-Hai and orcs, blocking, slashing, twirling, and of course, yelling.
    The Uruk-Hai began to drop to Aigthais and the others.
    He took a total of seven orcs down before he noticed an orc behind Vanawenthwen, he crept quickly to where she fought with her elven knife, and slashed the orc's throat.
    "Be careful my friend," he panted and then he returned to the thick of the fight.

tag: everyone

10. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

Vanawenthwen turned around and smiled at Donvan...
    "I will, no let's keep on fighting!"
    Vanawenthwen continued slashing, dicing, kicking and killing many of the orcs, she didn't even let them touch her, she wanted to protect her baby and herself.
    "You mess with my baby, you mess with me!".
    Vanawenthwen yelled as she killed another orc, making that a total of six orcs...

11. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    IGMM: Just to let everyone know that when you fighting, I know it's hard, but try to keep the gore down. Thank you :)

12. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Go back! It's far too late for that, Mr. Frodo

"Of course you are!" Sam shouted back as he kept walking through the water. Oh Elbereth it was freezing! "And I'm going with you!" he yelled.

THe water was reaching his waist and his Master's eyes were becoming fearful.

13. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "You can't swim! Sam!"

He watched in horror as his friend went deeper and deeper.

14. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    No one is going to say I didn't try

Sam knew very well that he couldn't swim, and knew that he really did not want to die nor have Frodo watch him do so; but he needed to do this.

Sam wasn't ready for thw swift drop as the water came to his neck. He gasped for breath and feebly tried to swim, only to have himself sink. he heard his name shouted out just as the water closed over his head and he sunk like a stone.

15. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "SAM!"

Frodo paddled over to Sam and reached down. He grabbed the Hobbit's hand and lifted with all his might and pulled him into the boat.

16. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Sam struggled in vain to break the surface once more, but all his clothing and his inexperience only helped him sink further. The one gasp of air he had taken was running out and Sam could feel the end was near. He stared up at the sun shining through the water.

I've failed him Just as Sam began to loose himself, he felt fingers wrap around his wrist and he grabbed hold just in time to be yanked, coughing and sputtering into the boat.

Sam felt tears run down his eyes at the look on Frodo's face. He caught his breath and forced out his words as he began to weep. "I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise! Don't you leave him, Samwise Gamgee."

Sam sniffed and his voice began to break. "And I don't mean to. I don't mean to."

17. spacelady

Mar 16, 2003
    Dallyra shot another arrow, she ran over to Vanawethwen and Donvan, "Come on, we have to find Aragorn and Link!" Just when she reached them, she ran again through the thick trees.

TAG: Vana, Donvan, Link, Aragorn, Fellowship

18. Ani_dala

Jun 18, 2003
    IC:

"Ok"
    As soon as Vanawenthwen said this, an Orc caught her off guard, pulling her from the wrist and throwing her to the floor, then slaming his boot into her chest.'

19. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Oh, Sam."

Frodo gave his friend a hug. As they pulled out, Frodo handed him an oar.

"Come on."

He started paddling to the other side.

OOC: Once again, where is Boromir for Merry and Pippin?

20. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Sam grasped his friend tightly, not wanting to let his Master out of his sight again. And I won't. I'm right behind him, and that is where I'll be staying

Frodo passed him an paddle and he took it and settled into the back of the boat and startled paddling. This was something he could manage

TAG: Jango, Fellowship

21. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Wolfstone sneered at Radagast What Buisness do you have here Old man? Leave Us, I can handle this pathetic creature myself He said motioning towards Anwyn.

In the past, Anwyn would have been on him in a moment, and easily could have bested Wolfstone. Yet now she could not even summon the strength to lift her head. They didn't have to die, If she had been here, she could have fought beside them. Maybe even saved them. This though brought fresh tears to her eyes. If she failed them, she could fail others as well.

Wolfstone laughed as though he found her pain all very amusing Behold, The Great Warrior, Anwyn, Weeping like a small child

OOCZhi,If you want to play as Wolfstone, Please feel free to :) Hes Just a Character I made up and I really don't mind if Other people play him

22. Jango313

Aug 30, 2002
    "Of all the pests in the world, you are the worst, Sam Gamgee. But I'm glad you're with me."

Frodo smiled at his friend as they reached the shore. Meanwhile, Merry stood next to Pippin as they watched Boromir coming to save them.

OOC: What should I doooooo? :(

23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    "Pest, Mr. Frodo! I would hope not!"

Sam steered the boat to connect with the shores and hoped out to give his Master a hand out of the boat. "But who would watch after you if you were out here all by yourself! Leaving me behind, that's just cruel, sir. I'd have died!"

24. Corran10584

Corran10584 Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 8, 2002
    IC - Aragorn and Link

::Aragorn continued fighting for his very life, determined to give Frodo as much time as he could. His gleaming sword cut down the attacking Uruk-hai one by one. Two of the large creatures rushed at Aragorn from the side, but two arrows whizzed from behind him and struck the Uruk-hai in the neck. Sparing a glance over his shoulder, Aragorn noticed Link, Legolas, and Gimli running his direction. They sooned joined in the fray, backing up Aragorn. Suddenly, a loud, deep rumbling boomed through the trees::

Tis the horn of Gondor! Boromir!

::Aragorn turned to his companions::

Make for Boromir! He needs assistance!

TAG: Legolas, Gimli, Boromir

~Corran

25. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    Grahktruelling reached the forested banks of a river and turned to his lancers, "Do you know the name of this water? Do you know where we are?"

The men showed no sign of knowing, and many shook their heads or said "Nay"

"Very well then. We shall follow these banks downstream. Perhaps there is something for us in the lands to the east."

Grahktruelling pulled his horse to the right and led the double collumn south-east along the southern bank of the river.

[color=topaz]Dilldo was frightened and confused by the light of the sun. He did not see clearly, but he could feel the evil in the air, and could sense that it was growing stronger in the east. He walked and walked, and found himself wading neck-deep in a river, but still he walked.[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.